3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SelmaK 23.12.20 06:24 am

[Order of] Temple Guard (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

pix.PlayGround.ru- a mysterious fighter -

Most likely male. It is a kind of android or cyborg. Able to transform the head and arms into weapons. Similar to the Egyptian gods Anubis and Horus.
A cyborg made of organic tissue and mechanical components, committed to a single purpose: to safeguard the source of T-energy. He was obliged to live in strict subordination, strengthening the position of the ancient rulers, while the various races used T-energy for their own purposes. As a result of the conflict, the Temple Guard was called a traitor, and the hunt began for him with the aim of speedy extermination. The Temple Guard, who has chosen the Dark Path, accuses Seraphim of exterminating his species. Due to his divine origin, he is able to control T-energy and use it for powerful energy attacks. However, he is hardly immortal and wears technologically advanced armor.

The Temple Guardian is a cyborg, and is essentially a deadly, efficient and dispassionate killing machine. He boasts features that no other character possesses.

Special Driving Device: Mobiculum

pix.PlayGround.ru

Temple Guardian, unlike other characters, uses a vehicle of non-biological origin.

He drives around in a state-of-the-art T-Energy Mobiculum, an impressive and highly dangerous one-wheeled vehicle. Even sitting in the mobiculum, the guardian of the temple can practice his martial arts.

The topic discusses the strengths and weaknesses of the Temple Guard, the options for his pumping and other issues related to this character.
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Get_out 23.12.20

Steampunk is cool !!!!!

M
Montolio 23.12.20

In my opinion, this is a huge disadvantage of the game, it seems to me that this race is not as unsuitable for this game, in other words, the race sucks ... IMHO!

K
Kelevra13 23.12.20

In general, cyborgs somehow don't look very good against the background of warriors, wizards, the atmosphere is different. But now the game will be installed, I'll start with this Persian)

R
Ruudegr 23.12.20

yesterday, half a day, different Persians started the game, in the end I stopped at XC, IMHO this is the most mysterious Persian, I liked playing with his chants the most, he flies and shoots and in melee what I need, now I run with a third hand and awesome muzzle, the only negative is that he moves like on crutches! :)

A
AidanPraid 23.12.20

The most unusual and versatile character! it will be interesting to run for him ...

A
AidanPraid 23.12.20

Regarding the
pumping option ... I have not completely figured out 2 skills:
-fencing
-with one-handed weapon
They both need him? in close combat I personally teach swords. does one-handed weapon possession also apply to swords? or is it a useless skill for a character specializing in swords ???

R
Ruudegr 23.12.20

AidanPraid upgrade
one thing, or fencing or one-handed weapons, if you like swords then swing fencing, and you don't need one-handed weapons!

S
Saint Nerevar 23.12.20

I wonder from which lvl you can ride the mobiculum?)

V
Voron200 23.12.20

I play them. Just a tank :-). The only thing that pisses me off is his voice acting in the face, completely stupid phrases and voice.

L
Ltetp 23.12.20

Please advise how best to swing the guard - for melee or ranged combat? and what combos did anyone do?

A
AidanPraid 23.12.20

By the way, and the usual ranged attack (not skills) of the guard increases the current due to the battery? or not?

M
Morock 23.12.20

AidanPraid
and why increase it even more?

with battery 7 lev. from the hill with the main ranged attack it brings down right up to the fog on the horizon (max settings),

but the range of the Archimedean beam, probably, like the fireball, only by pumping the ability ...

K
Kreez 23.12.20

In general, cyborgs somehow do not look very much against the background of warriors, wizards, the atmosphere is different.
Nepomnya as in the last part, this one definitely refers to technomagic and not pure fantasy ala elves / orcs / spells =))
So the Guardian is the place here. Wonderful Persian! He started playing for the guard, then tried for the warrior and the inquisitor .... The Guardian has a tremendous + in that he can simultaneously attack melee and at a distance without switching weapons and using spells. How many times have I already rejoiced at this ability when a thread of a goblin periodically runs up, then is carried away into the distance in panic =)))

M
Merkava 23.12.20

Such a question - is the skill * shooter * needed by the guard? Does this hand work better at a distance? Or was it me who got fucked ...

s
saydokar 23.12.20

Merkava, no, not better ...

R
Reisenman 23.12.20

I generally use red skills - after them the 3rd hand appears, and the perk in melee becomes just a monster, but the hand with the gun transforms into claws - i.e. you can't shoot.

Z
ZaraZ 23.12.20

I pumped my Concentration skill to 1 and set both upgrades, pumped to 5. I swing the Archimedes beam and another shot with physical damage (I don't remember the name) for ranged combat. For melee, I took a red skill, which is animated as a combo (I don't remember the name either) and the Aura of Combat Readiness, and the Flamethrower, because it burns 90 degrees in front of itself (as it seemed to me). I will tank one time on silver. 11 leveled so far.

1) Is it realistic that the third hand from red skills attacks together with the main attack with a sword, ax, mace?
2) Does he not know how to carry any shields or two-handed weapons?
3) It turns out that he doesn't need riding and Shooter skills?

For some reason, HS reminds me of a dwarf from the Sacred Underworld.

R
Reisenman 23.12.20

1) When you use red skills, the hand also attacks.
2) It cannot, because his other hand is itself a weapon.
3) The shooter, as I understand it, will come in handy if you shoot from a pistol (in your right hand instead of a melee weapon). But horseback riding is needed - after all, the guard also has his own vehicle.

Z
ZaraZ 23.12.20

1 - I mean, if you put the red skill at the ready (the hand will be replaced) but do not use it, but attack with a normal attack, then, together with a strike with a conventional weapon, will the hand strike or not? In my opinion, sometimes a double blow slips - a weapon + a punch.

M
Merkava 23.12.20

I am 14 - Archimedes ray 9 - IS there an opponent in the game who will withstand this ray (I mean in the interval up to 20 lvl approximately)? Everything falls to me from a simple touch of the beam (I was still rocking the int all the time).