3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SelmaK 23.12.20 06:24 am

[Order of] Temple Guard (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

pix.PlayGround.ru- a mysterious fighter -

Most likely male. It is a kind of android or cyborg. Able to transform the head and arms into weapons. Similar to the Egyptian gods Anubis and Horus.
A cyborg made of organic tissue and mechanical components, committed to a single purpose: to safeguard the source of T-energy. He was obliged to live in strict subordination, strengthening the position of the ancient rulers, while the various races used T-energy for their own purposes. As a result of the conflict, the Temple Guard was called a traitor, and the hunt began for him with the aim of speedy extermination. The Temple Guard, who has chosen the Dark Path, accuses Seraphim of exterminating his species. Due to his divine origin, he is able to control T-energy and use it for powerful energy attacks. However, he is hardly immortal and wears technologically advanced armor.

The Temple Guardian is a cyborg, and is essentially a deadly, efficient and dispassionate killing machine. He boasts features that no other character possesses.

Special Driving Device: Mobiculum

pix.PlayGround.ru

Temple Guardian, unlike other characters, uses a vehicle of non-biological origin.

He drives around in a state-of-the-art T-Energy Mobiculum, an impressive and highly dangerous one-wheeled vehicle. Even sitting in the mobiculum, the guardian of the temple can practice his martial arts.

The topic discusses the strengths and weaknesses of the Temple Guard, the options for his pumping and other issues related to this character.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkj 23.12.20

when switching to silver, you just need to start over in the plot, the enchantment remains. I don't see any reason to play on bronze

V
V-A-Y-L-O 23.12.20

Nazgul524

Yes, I understood this a long time ago)

Dimkj

That's right, even with my 43Lv, I will extinguish the current at the beginning like that for everyone, and it will be more difficult further on.
PS: Let's start a new campaign, new Persian ATP)

D
Dimkj 23.12.20

at the beginning of silver, mobs max 37 lion, but further grow to the left, depending on the level of survival, they easily become +8 already by 50+. so it will be more difficult, don’t worry. To my husband, according to the plot, it will be 20 minutes or so to reach people, and there will be a lion of mobs above 43 for sure.

N
NDN 23.12.20

but how to get to the dragon island by a personal quest? otherwise this is the only quest that is rushing me to do))

D
Diella 23.12.20

The people and what to do if the guard dokachyatsya to level 10 and then does not play, goes to the menu?

H
HollowHeart 23.12.20

IMHO you need to play on silver. even an incorrectly pumped Persian rules on bronze.
unfortunately checked already ((((

[
[system] _NiCk 23.12.20

The Temple Guardian is easy to use, fast-progressing and almost indestructible. The main thing is to pump the energy of the shield, otherwise you will have to drink the bottles.

O
Oleg - Gelo 23.12.20

If you pump horse riding, then you can fly on the mobiculum.

O
Oleg - Gelo 23.12.20

It is a pity that the guard has only 2 gains

H
HollowHeart 23.12.20

Oleg - Does Gelo

mean flying?

why do you need more gains?

O
Oleg - Gelo 23.12.20

The guardian has such an ability - like a jetpack. If you pump the concentration, you can use 3 boosts.

R
Ruslan 2-3-23 23.12.20

Why just pump a jetpack better to pump a flamethrower !!!!!

s
shahVkit 23.12.20

Question about the gun in the left hand:

Will the damage from the shot increase when pumping the armor, they seem to be somehow connected?
In general, what is the relationship between pumping armor, battery and built-in cannon?

A
Armaturianec 23.12.20

This is the guardian of the temple, a terrible piper in appearance, but in itself the norms, and the stroller is also not ordinary-))) pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Oleg - Gelo 23.12.20

Why does the guard have a muzzle like a jackal ???

D
Dante4 23.12.20

Who knows who is better than the Temple Guardian or the Shadow Warrior?

C
Cthulhu666 23.12.20

it's just a matter of personal taste ...

D
Dante4 23.12.20

Exactly ???????????????????????????????????????

C
Cthulhu666 23.12.20

PANCAKE FOR WHOM THE THING IS A BALANCE ???? IN THIS GAME ANY PERSON CAN TURP OUT ANYONE AND IT'S NOT A CAPS IT'S I'M SHIFT HOLDING !!!!!!!!

D
Dante4 23.12.20

Doesn't the patch fix the balance ?????