3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pioner070 28.10.19 07:29 am

The transfer saved games from the last part (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I want to play Assassin's Creed,and decided to start with the latest game Odyssey
There is a question of a transfer of sohranenii of the last part Assassin's Creed: Origins will affect Assassin's Creed: Odyssey?.

If so, how?

Tell me the story change much if playing as Alexios or Cassandra?

p.s. Why minusovat not understand!
67 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 28.10.19

No. It's a totally different game.

B
Bupycop 28.10.19

pioner070
pioner070 wrote:
a transfer of sohranenii of the last part Assassin's Creed: Origins will affect Assassin's Creed: Odyssey?.
And you are sure that there is generally available with this transfer? In the Witcher or mass effect has changed? I just do not understand why you have such confidence that he is there at all?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

pioner070
In a series as there was never a transfer saved. Why would he suddenly come from?
It's not even to mention the fact that the events of the Origins happen after the events of the Odyssey and certainly can't affect it. In DLS there is a reference to the Origins and all.

pioner070 wrote:
the story varies
Does not change. Changing only the gender of the hero and, accordingly, the appeal in the feminine or masculine (in the Russian localization as always the schools with this).

pioner070 wrote:
Why minusovat
For all the stupid questions.

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

pioner070
pioner070 wrote:p.s. Why minusovat not understand!
The audience at PG thus asserts itself, do not pay attention.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

Hi all!!
I started playing on a high difficulty level and saw that after death I have no experience.... This is as it should be?

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Like not have to disappear or I'm being obtuse.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
I APOLOGIZE to all))) sorry! Simply between saves was 1 level. Dying - itself - at the level of less and re-conquer the fortress....
So drawn into that and not noticed

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

Helmet in the shape of a bull how to get?
Kill the bull by order of Artemis?

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan
If you're talking about this
Spoiler
it is in Pefka quest

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Yes, Yes...about him))) In Pefka when the quest is open ? Or what name (if memory is great))

THANK you

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Kinotavrika feats and continue the chain. In short, he's just in the Central square, hard to miss.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Yes, the bearings on the name) Above the screen)
Thank you!

PS (+120 armor for it and all))))

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
The usual head of a bull, what do you want?)

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
Yes)) Just when YouTube saw that (for some reason ) it can run a.. al Doom, such that it))

By the way, from masters of the game already there are those who can share how was the game IN terms of movements... And I feel not at the time be in (sooner, later, and it was possible before)

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
It's YouTube, for the scenes which not only make. I'm not a master of course, but what do you mean? It is about stealth?

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
The Odyssey clear, but because of the side missions and what levels are closing faster than opening a new territory (by force), do not understand if (where to go). What island do not go into the plot, and it is necessary to look separately), etc

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
If memory serves, the usual gray diamonds opened as you open a card. Yellow diamonds with exclamation. sign start to appear as you progress through the story and usually in the same location or a little further. In my opinion, the plot of the game is so that the player attends, if not all, 80-90 percent of the map

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
So! Now let's talk)))
1. I progressed through the story and now need to Giffen to talk to Merrin. I just got 50ур. But I do all the dullness and the full sweep (well I like it), + now here in Crete (because of the helmet and made it to the Arena)
2. Arena and embarrassed... there were 22 26ур have to fight.
3. I thought that simply missing the unauthorized study cards with a plot.

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Arena - a theme that the main plot does not intersect. In fact, 50 level there - the ceiling. And arena you can go. But new fighters will not be there to receive, in addition to random mercenaries, which you can choose there if you talk to the Manager. Mercenaries, of course, the eternal

PS: I don't remember, but like 22-26 level is the initial level of the island with Mesaros and Pefkos in the beginning of the game