3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pioner070 28.10.19 07:29 am

The transfer saved games from the last part (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I want to play Assassin's Creed,and decided to start with the latest game Odyssey
There is a question of a transfer of sohranenii of the last part Assassin's Creed: Origins will affect Assassin's Creed: Odyssey?.

If so, how?

Tell me the story change much if playing as Alexios or Cassandra?

p.s. Why minusovat not understand!
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan wrote:
kit demigod
Seth demigod you get only at the end of sujecki)) In the arena are given a set Fighter Arena, I wouldn't say that it really is the most...

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Yes, it is))
Voooot, not the most... but Demigod still I go on and on, as I understand it, and nothing good to give( (is that the blades gave better here)

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Well, if you do not give, then not there looking for))) the cultists With great sets from the fall - the Agamemnon, the Spartan hero, Seth Achilles/Amazon IMBA at all. Pirate set for assassin. Here the Pilgrim is hard to gather scattered be healthy to locations.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
All and all... are,yeah. + To the blacksmith, and here I trending+

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

The game is maybe not ideal... BUT which day of purchase (pirates in the beginning we spent a couple of days:) not boring! (alternating quests, exploring the map, which is no plot;) and sometimes VERY exciting quests)
In General, I admit, a fan of the game
Keep pictures)

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

I am one who love to watch photos etc. players in the game?)))
From Online I would not have refused)))) Sorry that this while in online does not create...

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Not offtopic)) Has separate themes for screenshots.
These are the winners in the contests of screens, beautiful, Yes. But the total weight of the personal belongings of Zeus Srinath and just trash, not particularly interesting. So I take pictures for myself)))) Game as no one deserved photo - very beautiful <3

d
dilat 28.10.19

Speaking of screenshots - it is obvious that the map does not display all the screens, where they are more. On what principle displays certain, it is not clear

And Yes, best picture of the day is a painted picture, not a photo of somebody playing

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
Like knew!!! About the picture! Malaka!

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
I was there too, spread. These posters only here)

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

Missed the game series Assassin ( looked at REVIEWS and realized that I would be disappointed)
ON the RELATED insights to build not worth it, but tell me whether or not the beginner try the previous part?..

As the gamer what is FPS PLUS?.. now 35, it - 24 (little one was removed, other in the settings added)
The move not understand what's the difference or is my eyes(

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
I must say that in previous games is no RPG system. In the missions, stealth is tied tightly (if you notice, the mission immediately fails and it loads the AutoSave). There is no gender selection. The graphics and storyline is already possible to understand Wikipedia and videos from the game

Well, the more FPS, the better to play. You will notice the difference playing playing 30 or 60 frames per second.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
understand, is a little better (but then not hanging out , it was not locked up permanent)
Now just average, but a little lost on the definition...

The last game:
Thought Pirate series games (Black flag), duck disappointed in the chart.. stupid, but TODAY it is important ,and on that day she would have made( + a lot of spy , NOT PLAYED,YES, follow the majority opinion(

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
NVIDIA GTX 970m
Intel i7-6700HQ
Did not think that there will be pull

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
The game is not on the system drive though...But I think that is unlikely because of this

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan wrote:
now 35, it - 24
In battle should be noticeable even to the eye (when the damage is before you strike, it's hard not to notice), but in the rest of the running and 24 go. Not, of course, but it'll do))

MasterTitan wrote:
try the previous parts
And you generally in any not play, but the Odyssey? Well then, not the fact that will go. They radically changed the gameplay. Try some, you'll see.
From here tell me is Witness for pipeline, which recognize only the AC and the Ezio trilogy about (well, some still Carryflag - through force, so to speak, breaking himself). Well, there is Witness for the hidden blade and the hoods - these are in principle loyal to the entire series, except Origins and the Odyssey. Here it is better not to touch - how to tear a cloth for TRU-Assassin =)))
I personally like the whole series - something more, something less. So I too not the adviser))

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

dilat wrote:
The stealth missions are tied tightly
Well, not all (far not all).
MasterTitan wrote:
the duck was disappointed in the chart
Well, then you aren't in the Syndicate... But there gameplay is not to say that diverse and certainly tightened.
And you wonder about the BF - great graphics out there (in the sea so accurately)

d
dilat 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Not all, Yes. I mean, what if a mission to, say, kill some cones, in addition to how stealth will not pass, because if you try to attack in the open, it will read, You have noticed. Desynchronization. Or as they wrote, I do not remember

In the Syndicate I had a funny bug with horses and carriages - if they come close to me or NPC, or to an area next to something hit it, it will fly for many meters. Was able to launch myself into the sky

MasterTitan
Pasaman with graphics settings, with medium your laptop should be fine, in theory. 45-50 shots will be given. But this is very approximate. In General, only by experience

Even with regards to the series, my IMHO: all the assassins with Desmond is good, Black Flag, well, the Odyssey. Yes, after all the previous Odyssey will seem not very grapholitini (unexpectedly) and wood in terms of control and responsiveness

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

Prompt:
At the temple of Apollo, for the blind former king gathered all the stories.. didn't know where to look for the treasure.
He said in some place I did not catch(

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

And more!!! KAAAK?!?
KLEON FIRED AT DEIMOS FROM THE BOW. HE MAY HAVE MURDERED HER.
AS I STRUGGLED WITH IT... and CLEON, MALAKA, ONE stone!)))