3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pioner070 28.10.19 07:29 am

The transfer saved games from the last part (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I want to play Assassin's Creed,and decided to start with the latest game Odyssey
There is a question of a transfer of sohranenii of the last part Assassin's Creed: Origins will affect Assassin's Creed: Odyssey?.

If so, how?

Tell me the story change much if playing as Alexios or Cassandra?

p.s. Why minusovat not understand!
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Something I don't understand the question. In the field with a level much higher than yours, we do not go because you couldn't afford. The rest of the field catch up to our level. So what's the problem? In the arena you could go with a level 22, but if he came back with 50m, then be required will already be the 50th and not the 22nd as in the beginning of the game.

If you are afraid to break the story ahead of time examining something, don't worry. The story lives by its triceram and does not depend on the free running around the map. With side quests a little differently - you can find some thing which will be designated as a subject for the task, and just lie around in the inventory. Once you take this job, it will be possible to immediately lease or to proceed to the next stage of the quest, because the desired object you have to be.

If you just don't want to waste time on locations that then have to go through the story, then these Lok very much. So what better then to pass the story, and then to clean the area.

d
dilat 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
There in the first round of enemies are locked by levels

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

dilat
Really? I went there already with the devils in what level and that I do not remember innocents. It seems there is the same autoscaling that everywhere on the map (depending on settings).
Can't remember need to check)

d
dilat 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
I came back above the 50-th in 2-nd passage, abused for the first 22 level (or whatever the 1st). Maybe in 1.3.0 were fixed either in an early patch... took about a month ago, approximately, maybe later

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
As the ceiling?)) So I bought the game discounted to begin to take normal and to 70ур)) + all extras)

And Yes-there is (IN the ARENA) strictly according to the level of fighters, NOT MINE;) So from 22 to 50 and everything is just beautiful (just like dancing)

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you!)))
Enjoy the game, so I ask like better ))

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan wrote:
strictly on the level of fighters
Oh, cool)) it is necessary to come back at level 100 and all zakoshmarit tightly XD got the hell out of me to drive through the fields on a crowd! Pumped, going little hurt =))

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
The player then there is no ceiling. Formally, the 99th level, but the increase will still go, then it is considered as if anew - 1st level, 2nd, etc. and fighters in the arena forgot to link the level of the player, or purposely left

I
IIHumanII 28.10.19

dilat
there is a level increase,like damage from abilities is increased

d
dilat 28.10.19

IIHumanII
Damage and glasses that can be pumped in the passive, of which darkness, for example

I
IIHumanII 28.10.19

dilat
well glasses Yes

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

IIHumanII wrote:
damage from abilities
Total damage and health. Plus your ability points are also issued.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

Hi all.
The game difficulty does not affect the Exodus, extra opportunities? (no extra buns?)

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Hi, there is no

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
Thank you)
You always kind of look)

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
The work of lull, here I go. Although lull came very rarely)

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

dilat
Why look for a goat with the eye in the F..e? It is so expensive?)

What's the job, if not a secret - skis, snowboards sell, just a lull?)

d
dilat 28.10.19

MasterTitan
Incidentally, when the second time has passed, I wanted to get, but forgot) Then went back later and tried to find in the area, was never found. Perhaps, Google will be able to tell

It is no secret, a storekeeper working. The company gradually moved to a new place, the activity is gradually reduced

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.19

MasterTitan wrote:
It is so expensive?)
No)) Well, except that achivka. Yes, and not immediately after a conversation with Barnabas he falls a little short of the first random goats on Kefalonia. Perhaps you have it already - look, open achivka Stink Eye?
Spoiler
I have it myself was I wasn't looking.

M
MasterTitan 28.10.19

People - Thank You))

So, then... well I passed the arena (50ур was) , given the whole set of demi-God or whatever it is..the essence is going on in the game (the story) and now things are no more interesting((( (Plot - start to the Olympic games)
Ur.51