3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NedViD 24.12.20 01:26 am

Graphics in Far Cry! (Far Cry)

So I thought if it was possible to do even better veri hard ... and suddenly it is possible ... I play 1680x1050 2x anti-aliasing and everything is at max..30-25 frames +) at lower resolution everything is large .. monic is not small just +) there is version 1.33, I don’t know if it’s worth switching to 1.4 what it will give in the schedule ... we are

unsubscribing not that you forgot the great headlights edge =)
61 Comments
Sort by:
N
NedViD 24.12.20

is the game dead? = (

F
Frank_Farmer 24.12.20

Hmm ... I don't think so ... For SUCH engine with such a graph will survive the centuries ... It wasn't very successful that the game was released in 2004, together with Doom3 and Half-Life2, but it didn't get lost against their background either ... IMHO, on the CryEngine engine, we will definitely see something else ... After all, now its system requirements no longer seem outrageous ...

O
Omision 24.12.20

The graphics were probably the best for their time.

B
BazaraNet 24.12.20

The graphics were incredible at the time, there was no such colorful picture in any other game! super game was, I liked it and the chronicles of riddick much more than the same house 3 or half life 2)

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

I put everything to the maximum, I liked it beautifully.

O
Omision 24.12.20

trigen
At the time of release, it was still the best, then Doom 3, Half-Life 2.
BazaraNet
I also liked the chronicles, they are about the same.

B
BazaraNet 24.12.20

how long ago it was :-) they still studied at school, every day in lessons with classmates they talked about such topics as who passed what level))

O
Omision 24.12.20

Yeah, nostalgia))

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

I didn’t know at that time, I just learned that I played and I don’t regret it a bit.

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

Without A Name
And the

subject did the right thing : The graphics were good for those standards. But the game took on the atmosphere.

O
Omision 24.12.20

trigen
Those years were rich in good games, so it is difficult to determine the best in anything.

B
BazaraNet 24.12.20

yes, the atmosphere was cool) as in half)) in the headlights of the region, I remember even the screensaver in the menu several times revised after passing, it was a pity that the game had stopped (((

f
funishedpiddle 24.12.20

I have no bullet marks on the corpses. Everything on max (

f
funishedpiddle 24.12.20

included already

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

Omision
Those years were rich in good games, so it's hard to determine the best in anything.
They are also rich, especially in 2004. Far Cry, Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Painkiller, Unreal Tournament 2004 ... Oh, there were times. But for me in 2004 Far Cry was certainly the best.

S
SkyGame 24.12.20

right now, of course, the graphics are not surprising, but before finally it was super, how can you get used to the graphics, you used to admire the graphics, but right now, after different modern games, the graphics in the headlights of the region are already weak.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Good design can compensate for even very old graphics. For example, the old man Unreal is still one of the most beautiful games (at least for me).

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

Landscapes of Far Cry, in my opinion, are much more beautiful and romantic than Crysis. And more sincere. And more atmospheric.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

I like it the same everywhere, at maximum speed both games look perfect.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

Well, make money and will also work at max) For example, I had to work for a long time in order to enjoy the maximum speed now.