3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NedViD 24.12.20 01:26 am

Graphics in Far Cry! (Far Cry)

So I thought if it was possible to do even better veri hard ... and suddenly it is possible ... I play 1680x1050 2x anti-aliasing and everything is at max..30-25 frames +) at lower resolution everything is large .. monic is not small just +) there is version 1.33, I don’t know if it’s worth switching to 1.4 what it will give in the schedule ... we are

unsubscribing not that you forgot the great headlights edge =)
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

Jack Carver [Dr. Moreau Island], of course, may be due to the "Deja Vu" feeling playing. Or, rather, what is the other name for it? :)
Without A Name, well - nope, Crysis is a collection of quality grafon and physics. I don't want to offend anyone, but if you judge, logically, then the conclusion is that the game is just awful idiocy. Aliens? Why all this?

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

The plot is another part. The majority, however, only for the sake of the graphon spikes into the game, not even thinking who the enemies are.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

Here I am, too. By the way, about good books. Can you do something detailed, interesting with such a small capture of the plot - a book? Only, mind you, Metro and Stalker, do not offer.
PS: I understand that this does not apply to the meaning of this topic. But, brothers save!
Traigen, in general, the plot and everything else is similar. And I'm not even surprised, because everything is from the same developer. :)
JetRanger, and the jester knows him. To be honest, I played Crysis, judging by the time on Steam - about an hour, or one and a half. But the bottom line is that maybe I'm running into something wrong and I don't want to offend the fans of this or that game. But, I will stick to my opinion, because I saw the end, middle and most importantly, the beginning of the game. Both by the way.

M
Moon-buggy 24.12.20

Grafon in open spaces is better than anch

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

The crisis floor is simply dull, but Far Edge from start to finish keeps interest.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

JetRanger, this cannot be. I will never believe that Crysis is better than Far Cry, in terms of the plot.
Moon-Buggy, Uncharted is not ideal.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Traigen
With offtopic for some reason it becomes more interesting.

M
Moon-buggy 24.12.20

It is a pity that not all levels are held on the island, otherwise the game does not look very good inside the complexes and laboratories

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

Moon-Buggy
Come on. In this game, it is good everywhere, both on the island and in an enclosed space.

Jack Carver [Doctor Moreau Island]
In a crisis, it is somewhat similar, but at the beginning it is bad, and when the cephs appear, it is already a good game. In Farah, at first it seems simple, and then the plot comes in interesting.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Moon-Buggy
Well you give - "not really"! For me, it's rather the opposite, it's better indoors. Stencil shadows, bump and specular (I hope I was not mistaken with the terminology), barred lamps swing in streams of steam ... A sight for sore eyes, and nothing more! On the street, of course, it is also very cool, but the textures of foliage and tree trunks are inferior in clarity and realism to the concrete and metal surfaces of indoor spaces.

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

It is a pity that not all levels are held on the island, otherwise the game does not look very good inside the complexes and laboratories
. On the contrary. It's somehow monotonous without closed rooms. And so the headlight is quite diverse. There are open and closed cards, day and night, forests, swamps, a river, and a volcano. Everything is.

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

Trigen
Everything has changed dramatically at Treehouse. Before that, all the time there were green, lush tropics, the beach and the ocean. And here is some kind of evening forest in the fog, and even with fabulous creatures to boot. I really liked that.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

You, by any chance, did not like the night locations? It's just awesome.

M
Maickle fort 24.12.20

And then, in general, you can fall into lava on a daltoplane, the headlights are very colorful)
I feel sorry for only one, you can't fly on helicopters: ((

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

At maximum speed is still awesome.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

I agree. And today everyone can practically afford it.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

I agree too, since the topic has been revived. FarCry's juicy, balanced colors delight the eye better than any Crysis-style photorealism. Therefore (and not only) I am jarred by statements like "Crysis is the same FarCry, only with improved graphics". As if the graphics in FarCry were worse, yeah ... Not to mention the fact that in terms of gameplay, these two games are not at all alike.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

They are not alike, although in both there are elements of fantasy at the end.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

TRIGEN
Yes, binoculars, and a stealth scale, and a radar - both there and there are similar, but still not quite, besides, these are trifles for gameplay. The main difference is that Crysis has disguise and health regeneration, while FarCry does not, there is a greater emphasis on tactics, quick reactions, cover ...

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

By the way, the colors in Far Cry are much brighter and brighter than the Crisis. And the landscapes are more romantic. The graphics are better in Farkrai in my opinion.