3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergo 24.12.20 01:26 am

Voting: the hardest places in Far Cry (Far Cry)

I wonder who what places in the game caused the most difficulties.

For me personally - Rebellion (where the bridge and the helicopter are on the other side)
I fiddled with the Boat - with a fucking armored gun)

And how are you?
46 Comments
Sort by:
J
JET 24.12.20

By the way, how did you go through this fucking boat with this helicopter ... his mother ....... I riddled him with a rocket launcher ... but he
does not care (((( Everything else is not difficult to pass .....

L
LYOKHA _1 24.12.20

The most difficult thing is his mother, to save Valerie from the monster that is not there)) Huh ..

G
Garryman 24.12.20

It depends on what level to play ...

P
PlayGround.ru 24.12.20

Catacombs

P
PlayGround.ru 24.12.20

The hardest part: putting a pirate curve DVD on a weak car

O
Opera TOR 24.12.20

Settings menu
: -7

D
DAN-12 24.12.20

For Sergo: The mission with the bridge and the helicopter was easy. The main task is to soak the special forces out of the sniper rifle first of all, lying down without leaving the roof, just run out, so that you would be noticed and run back, lie down on the finished one, the soldiers will appear at the end of the corridor, there is their urine, then crawl forward to the hole in the wall and soak the snipers on the roof, to the right of the bridge and then the others, do not sit on the loader, after you kill the last one (under the roof where the snipers were standing), lying down, crawl towards the helicopter, as they start shooting at you, crawl away, go to bridge from the place where he killed the last one and perhaps you will see two machine gunners standing in the water - kill. And the helicopter is not armored, it's just that Crow is in it, and according to the scenario, he shouldn't die in this mission, you just walk across the bridge and, as you approach the helicopter, crawl to the tail of the helicopter and into the dense one,

c
chaser 24.12.20

fucking volcano I can not get through, who will say is this the last mission or not ??????????? of these monsters with bazookas immeasurably, and small rascals are jumping everywhere !!!

m
moaa 24.12.20

2 Chaser: yes, last level.

There it is necessary like this: when you open the second door, immediately kill one bouncy on the left, then hide in a small opening in the wall near the first door. You will see a part of the fat man approaching you: do not lean out and shoot, he will not see you. Then kill the one on the right. Then the rest of the fat men ...
And so on. Only 6 fat men and 3 jumpers.

c
chaser 24.12.20

thanks !!!!!!!!!! messing up the bastards ................ game passed ................. sorry, after Idzhi1.2 I have never seen anything cooler (from shooters of course!)

G
Garryman 24.12.20

2 Chaser
Now complete it on the most difficult level - a completely different game will be!

P
PlayGround.ru 24.12.20

Sniper rules! Whoa! about the bridge and the helicopter exactly - you lure and go to the end of the corridor - from there you shoot from the prone position with the spacebar pressed - a very good sniper weapon -). And then on the bridge the main thing from the horseradish with a rocket launcher from the tower is not to fly in - you need to run up to it and from below at an acute angle demolish the asshole tower

D
DAN-12 24.12.20

Fuck with a rocket launcher can be easily removed from the same corridor, but you have to crawl to the hole in the wall and from the same sniper rifle, he thinks for a long time, at any level.

c
chasovschik 24.12.20

The bridge and the helicopter are a trifling pancake, the arriving reinforcements are hammering from the bazooka, then everyone from the sniper rifle, Crow is the asshole from the under-barrel grenade launcher, piss straight into the cockpit, he flies away, then I drive up to the gate with a forklift, they open up with a forklift, quickly back to the forklift and forward, the loader sticks its paws into the door and they cannot close, I lie there smoking like special forces with a big mutant fighting. The rest, I throw a stone to the machine gun :-))) Hello blue :-))

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

A volcano, a crater, where there are many fat men and jumpers.

M
Mistude 24.12.20

The hardest part was (and net) a freighter with Crowe on a turntable. And not difficult, but exciting and scary, this is of course a dam.

r
reactor 24.12.20

Mistude
It’s easy there if the car is lowered in advance, and then before the explosion swim to her. Then in the car to hide in the thickets. She has a grenade launcher three times more powerful - a few shots are enough.

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

The river is still.

r
reactor 24.12.20

What's so complicated on the river?

r
reactor 24.12.20

the grenade launcher is not a problem if you do not stand as a target on the boat and on foot too.
And helicopters almost immediately after saves. And the second sometimes lags behind, sometimes not, then I knock down Nothing

complicated.