3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergo 24.12.20 01:26 am

Voting: the hardest places in Far Cry (Far Cry)

I wonder who what places in the game caused the most difficulties.

For me personally - Rebellion (where the bridge and the helicopter are on the other side)
I fiddled with the Boat - with a fucking armored gun)

And how are you?
46 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Hmm, buggy ... For some reason it always seemed to me that the terrain would definitely not allow not only getting to the sniper rifle, but even flying over the first stream. Someday I will experiment with this buggy. This is what the multi-variant passage means! Once again you play this game, but no, no, and sometimes something new will open.
By the way, Jack, on your occasion: I don’t remember a single game in which I didn’t have to wander first. By the way, Far Kray is still weak, I was able to pass it without solutions (I didn't have the Internet then, it's scary to remember :)). But the name of the one who went through Half-Life without a single hint must be inscribed in world history!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

It means that you judge badly, in HL there is not a single RPG element. One shooter, identical with FC, except the plots, graphics and game engines are different. And the genre is the same. (:
True, there are no workarounds.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Traigen
These are the elements of what genre?
Quest, I suppose?
Why did I mention HL, I just replayed it the other day, like a fresh example. I remembered how I almost fell off my chair with laughter when I played Half for the first time, got stuck in front of a wind tunnel and read the passage of this place on the internet ...

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

Traigen, remind me where? I will not remember this moment.
The codes that Alix stole from the control room in the Citadel. So this is according to the plot, and there are no RPG elements at all.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

About the first part? Oh, sorry, sorry, didn't keep track.
Synergy - modification is still present. But, all the same, perhaps, Traigen, saw the usual modification, of which there are many now?

D
Dark souls 24.12.20

Helicopters with jeeps, when you need to go with Vell and control a machine gun, I'm just unrealistically oblique)
By the way, Vulcan passed at the very end with only one sniper and 6 grenades, because all the cartridges ran out, this is on the Realistic level of difficulty)))
I think depending on what target set yourself!
If you just go through the game, then you can at least endlessly die, and if you go through perfectly, then you have to sweat))