3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergo 24.12.20 01:26 am

Voting: the hardest places in Far Cry (Far Cry)

I wonder who what places in the game caused the most difficulties.

For me personally - Rebellion (where the bridge and the helicopter are on the other side)
I fiddled with the Boat - with a fucking armored gun)

And how are you?
46 Comments
Sort by:
r
reactor 24.12.20

I just remembered that it was difficult.

on a difficult level, sometimes swamps by car can be quickly passed in 10-20 minutes.
And sometimes you hang for 1-2 hours. This is probably the most difficult for me

r
reactor 24.12.20

Come on in again if you don't remember well.
And I have enough experience for memory - 100 times passed :)

O
Omision 24.12.20

I don't know, if you carry a sniper with you, then in principle there is nothing impassable. Although there were 10 moments on which I sat for a long time.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

In the game, for me, the most difficult moment remains Krieger in the "Volcano" task. Boss battle. The rest of the moments, I am already going through like seeds.

O
Omision 24.12.20

I mean the first time. For example, where to go at some points is not always clear and obvious. And when you know everything, it is not so difficult. Although even now there are some moments, but in memory I still go through everything quickly.

K
Karakysek 24.12.20

Catacombs and River.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

The last level is the hardest.

K
Karakysek 24.12.20

trigen
I replayed there five times> <Where do I need to take explosives to blow up the exit from the catacombs, and in this room there are jumpers ...

K
Karakysek 24.12.20

traigen
I also threw grenades. I also fired from the grenade launcher. In the end, I went with a machete.
Then, when I had finished the whole game, I replayed it, I found a roundabout way to this hall. It's even easier to get there.

b
benites 24.12.20

in realism, the most difficult place is, oddly enough, a trip with Val through the swamp is only a miracle of God. It is necessary to take everyone out at the checkpoint in a few seconds, otherwise some dick will surely fill up - a task is almost impossible.
I also had to suffer with Krieger

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

benites Is
this the place where the cars and the helicopter attack together?

b
benites 24.12.20

before jumping through the gate, there are guys on the ground and on the towers, you stupidly do not have time to knock everyone down, but they endure at the moment, and even full armor and health does not save. With a hundred attempts I somehow passed this place, instead of a pleasure trip - a real hell. I would have walked faster :)

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

For some, it was more difficult for me to leave the helicopter with the cars. And the last level is generally out of the question.

b
benites 24.12.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
by the way, wait replayed to make a screen, and ... passed this place, attempts from the 10th probably xD
either jammed me then, or the game, but that time I really suffered
at the last level only Krieger problem, with him too you need some luck, everyone else on the skill is quite easy to pass. Megaspetsnaz in front of Doyle is just some kind of joke, they constantly wet themselves with rockets

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

It happens that I have played like this more than once in games.

R
ROMMEY 24.12.20

all the torturers with the crowe using a grenade launcher, I realized a long time ago that he was a brake (a grenade launcher, not a crowe))) and therefore his currency from the grenade launcher first OICW and then c AG36 and hello to grandma, goes to bed after 3-5 shells yeah) )

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

Cool.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Cool, cool, but what level of difficulty, one wonders. Before getting on the ship, I drive the jeep to the shore and after the explosion I swim to it until Crowe shows up. And in the mission "Volcano", before cleaning the crater, I block the doors with chairs. Maybe these chairs are there for this purpose, so everything is fair :).
Actually, the most difficult thing is when in the "Dam" mission you clean the slope of the volcano with difficulty, and then in one tricky place you wind up in lava a second before the checkpoint, and you have to repeat the whole cleaning! But what an adrenaline rush with this jump through the lava, just wow!

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

JetRanger
During the first passage, I also walked for a long time along the banks of the fiery river, did not know how to get over. In the same way, I wandered in the Regulator, did not know how to get from one bank to another, steep. For a long time I did not notice the rope descent.

b
benites 24.12.20

JetRanger
to the other side of the river of fire, you can almost immediately jump onto a buggy, avoiding a showdown with mutants, and then taxi to the checkpoint near the sniper rifle. It turns out a good saving of time and nerves