3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izyalio 24.12.20 01:26 am

Server innovations on business (Diablo 2)

We kindly ask you not to erase this topic, but first read what is written here, perhaps it will be easier for the administration to read and filter, and we will get a return faster. I created this post on the main page, because most users do not go to the server section, but only look at the main one, please do not transfer it.

I created this theme because I care what will happen to this server because I spent a lot of time here and I would like to play further, there are many wonderful people and good speed.
Therefore, I decided to create a topic on business, without flooding and unnecessary words, please do not litter it with dispute, offtopic and negative. The opinion of each user is his opinion, no need to answer, quote, etc. I hope the moderators will erase and ban those who do not follow what is written here.

1) Each user has the right to write one message here, no more, please think well what would you like to change, add or remove. 1 - player one message. and not as in the past 1 player 40 messages
2) If you are just registered - then be sure to write your aki on previous seasons or on this, so that there is no troll of the same flood from one person
3) If you want to add something to what has been said - edit your message, and do not write a new one.

Not all players visit the forum every day, perhaps this topic will not be as bloated as the previous one, but I hope that a large number of players will unsubscribe in it. If the moderator considers it necessary to supplement and edit my post with his own points, I will be only glad.
75 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Playmond, your wish has been fulfilled for 5 years, except for the obvious deterioration. cutting the wigs without changing the girdle is also a deterioration.

also from the discharge "I would like to".
T-Fox, he didn't follow the whiners, everything is "as he would like". or he (you know who) is chatting with these whiners in the game, and then maybe it was:
- ny wo pasan nravitsa tebe tyt?
- da neploxo toko baga4i zadrali y vsex vse est vse paravoz9t (((

f
firkax 24.12.20

Obsessed
- da neploxo toko baga4i zadrali y vsex vse est vse paravoz9t (((
: DD

please think well what would you like to change, add or remove.
I would like the whiners to finally figure out whether they like it here or not, and if like it, they stopped whining, and if not, then they stopped tormenting themselves and others by visiting this resource and creating a whining atmosphere

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

firk, why are you mowing the truth? : D Is it easier for you to live in a swamp with noobs? ; D
I'm writing that you are not an admin, what are the difficulties? ; D
[edit] wow, I'm not in the gobane yet! =) along the way, "hanging by a thread". :-)

H
Heart carver 24.12.20

Never reset hardcore again.

K
KISfly 24.12.20

Stop breaking the server.

f
fablecss 24.12.20

I want them to write on the case and not flood

m
midtone 24.12.20

if you like it, then they stopped whining, and if not, then they stopped tormenting themselves and the others by visiting this resource.
Such a captain's answer, which already amused: D And without this post, everyone is aware of this position of the so-called. admin

In general, start a server with something changed (be it a drop or wigs), and then write that "we have an official Blizzard server here, an original drop, etc., etc. and you go to the off (!) if you don't like "it's just some kind of nonsense. I don't know what kind of disease is involved, but it seems to be shiz.

T
Torum. 24.12.20

Izyalio
on the site was: yesterday at 15:10

It's funny.

[
[_JENKA_] 24.12.20

hachu
1) so that paravozof does not exist, people would play - and not drag ..
2) the drop of the runes is higher, so that there is a point in farming
3) so that mules of 1 lvl cannot be on the helle with high lvll, i.e. so that people do not jerk the solo game, but play together with other players
4) cut them a little from douches, so that burbarians can go to cs more often)

f
firkax 24.12.20

midtone
to write that "we have an official Blizzard server here,
this is probably some kind of negative thread or
something similar to it, although most likely you invented it yourself in order to condemn something
officially in plain text it is written (and it was written a long time ago) that it is not so: link, paragraph 11

[_JENKA_] a
little cut with it from douches
it was already cut, and not "a little", in 2012

L
Local Palkovodets 24.12.20

Obsessed
has been carried out for 5 years, except for obvious deterioration. cutting the wigs without changing the girdle is also a deterioration.
Deterioration is also an innovation, and who knows, maybe the players still got off with a slight fright when the wigs were cut. Who knows what the admin has in his head. Therefore, I suggested not to touch anything else for 5-7 years. :)
KISfly Stop
breaking the server.
This.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Playmond, it's not very pleasant for me to talk in the spirit of "all-merciful admin, please don't bother us with the game, pliz, pliz". I abandoned q2 because here for years everything is the same. but at the moment he ruined the game, without finishing anything interesting, so, I'm sorry, I minus your proposal. :) the

trouble is that this guy is obsessed with electrical engineering and in the future everyone here will go to the forest, as if they cannot imitate a generator. ;-)

L
Local Palkovodets 24.12.20

Obsessed
It seems to me that no matter what change happens, there will always be dissatisfied people who will put pressure on the administration and cry that it does not suit them. If you follow the user's lead for every squeak, it won't end well (I'm almost sure that the story with wigs began with this).

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

Playmond
>> It seems to me that no matter what change happens - there will always be dissatisfied
many who spoke out to close the wigs, but what of that, the admin did everything "his own way" and everyone did not like it)))

[
[_JENKA_] 24.12.20

firkax
I know that they cut it, a little more would)

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Playmond, you're out of line.

K
Klassewer 24.12.20

Rivnyanyn
"many" is one and a half crippled in fact, no more

Еpiscop_moo 24.12.20

I propose to shed the hypocritical veil of decency and openly admit that PG is a server for suffering by changing the following.
(Some of the suggestions I have already mentioned in the random topics earlier)
1. Make + 0-1 to Teleport on the enigma instead of the fixed +1. Do not warn players about this.
2. Remove wigs completely.
3. Enter the chance of dropping quest items such as a staff, Halim's heart, etc. Prohibit "holes" and the murder of consuls with TP to mef without assembling the flail.
4. Once the lost stone of Mephisto or the Horadric's Cube can not be obtained again in any way, except for buying it from a player or transferring it from one player to another.
5. Loss of experience at death on nm and hella can make level-down. In this case, the invested points are lost, but they are not issued again when the previous level is reached.
6. Having a host on himself, the player cannot visit any of the cities, and after exiting the game, his character stands still in the game for a minute, invulnerable to monsters, but vulnerable to player attacks.
7. After the death of the player, all his things fall out on the ground (or the corpse is made lootable), as in the first diable.
8. In the second quest of the fifth act, barbarians can die in captivity if they are not rescued in time. (QLinkee)
9. Anya can freeze and become permanently inaccessible to the character if she is not rescued in time. (QLinkee)
10. When playing as a barbarian, you cannot use the skill book from Radament (barbarians are stupid and cannot read).
11. Even if you open all three Ãœber-portals in one game, allow the chance of re-opening the same locations.
12. When brewing magic items, enter the suffix of Nothing and the prefix Worthless. Both attachments do not give the item any magical properties. If both prefixes appear on an item at the same time, then such an item can no longer be an ingredient in recipes for a cube, cannot be thrown, sold or transferred to another player (but can be transferred to a chest). Thus, the Worthless Grand Charm of Nothing obtained, for example, when brewing the skill, can only be put in a stash or always carried with you as an annoying reminder of the misfortune that once befell you.
13. A character must simultaneously wear the heroes' standard knocked out at the same time in order to receive bonuses from the stickman.
14. The standard of heroes should have dimensions of 2x4 (like polearms).
15. Change the effect of the poison so that it kills (including in the city), and not just removes HP to 1. The same is for open wounds. (ixdon)
16. Remove the ability to resurrect the mercs. At the death of the measure, all his things fall out on the ground. (ixdon)
17. Decrease the resistances of players on the classic [-30 / -70 / -100] at all difficulty levels against [0 / -20 / -50] now. (ixdon)
18. Remove the immunity to the curse of Terror from mercs and summons. Make sure that when they meet a monster 5+ levels "older" than themselves, the measures and summons cast the Terror spell on themselves and run away. (ixdon)
19. The less hp the character has, the longer the attack animations, fhr, fcr last. (QLinkee)
20. Animations of deaths of bosses (Duriel, Andariel, etc.) inflict damage as AoE skills and can kill the character.
21. Antidote and Defrost Potions may not work. (QLinkee)
22. The key may not fit the chest, then such a chest cannot be opened.
23. Remove the limiting "walls" of locations during teleportation, while if the player clicks the teleport to the "abyss", then the character teleports there and dies, scattering his things there according to clause 7. For nefig - teleportation is a dangerous thing, you need to look where poke. In locations such as Arcane Sanctuary, River of Flame, and in the swamps of Act 3, an attempt to walk through space, lava and swamp, respectively, will be deadly. (QLinkee / ixdon)
24. A frozen character can be split into small pieces, that is, like monsters, it can crumble into ice and melt without a trace when receiving fatal damage. Such a character dies forever and leaves nothing behind. (Rivnyanyn)
25. Remove damage penalty in pvp and enable friendly fire. (ixdon)
26. If a thing is not repaired in time and it breaks completely, then it disappears forever. (Pavel Abakumov)

m
miЯRor 24.12.20

[_JENKA_] wrote:
3) so that mules of 1 lvl could not be on the helle with high lvls, ie so that people do not play solo game, but play together with other players
[_JENKA_], this is unlikely to change anything, because professional wankers pump mules specifically for this purpose.

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

Episcop_moo wrote:
3. Enter the drop chance of quest items such as a staff, Halim's heart, etc. Prohibit "holes" and the murder of consuls with TP to mef without assembling the flail.
You can also make quest items not always work. You break a sphere in a blade of grass - and your flail is broken. Reassemble.
Or the staff breaks when you try to get it up in the tomb.
Or the barbarians in the fifth act were not released in time - they died.
Anya froze: D

Maybe someone has already made such a mod? :)