3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J KOSMOS 24.12.20 01:35 am

Who remained in the OGF after Smoke's death? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

From the beginning of the game in this gang there were: CJ, Sweet, Smoke, Ryder, Og Lok, Two unknown types and three simple ones that can be found in your area.

Who is this girl who wanted to smoke Sweet? CJ kicked her out, and she ate again in the next mission.

CJ and Sweet are the leaders of the gang, Smoke and Ryder are dead, Og Lok I don't know, and Big Bear has come. Who else???
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 24.12.20

I don’t know about it. Medd Dog I think maybe, although vryatli ..... In fact, he will sing about Groove

J
JB-n 24.12.20

Oops ... I forgot something ... How is OGF translated?

M
Mordrag 24.12.20

JB-n
Orange Groove Families

Subject: There are simple members of the gang, Big Bear, CJ, Sweet.

B
BMW3000 24.12.20

Not OGF, but GSF = Grove Street Family

G
GTAman 24.12.20

No, that's right, OGF is the "official" name of the gang.

J
JB-n 24.12.20

Why Orange and not Green?

S
Someone 24.12.20

Yes, really why not Green? And by the way, who is this, I apologize, the woman who tried to smoke Sweet? And where did Big Bear come from? It is clear from the dialogues that this Bear and Og Lok have long known CJ, Sweet and the rest of the gang.

F
FucQ 24.12.20

JB-n
05.12.08 21:07 Why Orange and not Green?
It is necessary to ask the developers

F
FucQ 24.12.20

JB-n
05.12.08 21:07 Why Orange and not Green?
It is necessary to ask the developers

n
nemanja 24.12.20

Orange Groove Families - I heard somewhere that pirates translated it this way.

K
Ken_kaniff 24.12.20

Initially, Grove Street wanted to make the colors orange ... in general, everyone knows that a lot of things were removed from the game (it took a lot, and did not fit on one disc) .. Well, the colors ... probably forgotten to rename the name .. sometimes gentlemen, sometimes. ...

J
JB-n 24.12.20

Exactly, exactly, there are also these arts in the game files:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAman 24.12.20

IMHO green is better.

B
BMW3000 24.12.20

Orange Groove Families is the name of the mod, which replaced the gang textures

Y
Your majesty 24.12.20

How great the game is. You can write books on it. For example, they just opened my eyes to the name. We went into the very roots of the history of the game.

B
Bro Gilasha 24.12.20

Karl, Sweet, Big Bear

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 24.12.20

By the way, I still don't understand who this Big Bear is. Some old man who lives with B-Dap? He seemed to be a respected dude in the gang before. And by the way, why is Ryder depicted on the screenshots of the beta version? And in the beta. version for some reason he is in different clothes and younger.

J
JB-n 24.12.20

I don't remember anything damn ... Can anyone post a screen or art of this Big Bear?

V
Vuzya 24.12.20

about hospadi .. moderators, can you read? "sweep" - what is it? Fix, damn it, the name of this topic ..

r
rommmmmmmma 24.12.20

I stayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!