3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J KOSMOS 24.12.20 01:35 am

Who remained in the OGF after Smoke's death? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

From the beginning of the game in this gang there were: CJ, Sweet, Smoke, Ryder, Og Lok, Two unknown types and three simple ones that can be found in your area.

Who is this girl who wanted to smoke Sweet? CJ kicked her out, and she ate again in the next mission.

CJ and Sweet are the leaders of the gang, Smoke and Ryder are dead, Og Lok I don't know, and Big Bear has come. Who else???
50 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 24.12.20

In general, Big Bear is this guy sticking out of the car (in the center):

pix.PlayGround.ru

and yet I don’t remember him ...

M
Met-0 24.12.20

PPC discussion)))
BigBer is just a local dude, his own is shorter, BDap is also local and his own, but after the decline of Grove he began to stir up his drug business, and BigBer sat down on this business, and eventually became a drug addict rag.
Who stayed - yes, everyone who lives there, and those two guys that are shown in the Doberman video.
By the way, these two models were no longer used in the game.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 24.12.20

Emmett also remained in the gang. By the way, who are Toni, Lil Devil and Big devil?
It's a pity that they are not in the game, it would be more interesting ...

O
Orto dogge 24.12.20

Right, Emmett. Thank you very much. Do you mind if I correct the post?
And these three Sweet mentions at the funeral. They lie nearby.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 24.12.20

Not against))
And about these dudes ... Yes, indeed he was talking about them. I didn't notice somehow.

M
Met-0 24.12.20

Orto Dogge
Great analysis.
By the way, what can you say about when Emmett spoke the name of Beverly, and Karl spoke about Brian. It seems that it is about the deceased middle brother Johnson - Brian, but how to tie the name of Beverly here?
P.S. I would very much like to read your large-scale review about GTA4 - believe me there is something to analyze))

M
Mandalor 24.12.20

Orto Dogge
brains ... I love brains)

O
Orto dogge 24.12.20

So Beverly, that's Carl's mom's name. Emmett, apparently, knew her, and therefore periodically said that Karl's mother would be proud of him. And with Brian, he just confused him at the beginning. Well, revenge for Brian's death was the reason for the collaboration between Grove Street and Emmett.

[
[transformes] GTASA 24.12.20

emet, suite, GG, mad dog, caesar (or is he for the atzecs?)

K
King of GroovÑŠ 24.12.20

Caesar, too, by the way, was thrown by half of his guys.
Those who remained at the end will help clear the Caesar area from the Vagos.

O
Orto dogge 24.12.20

Who threw something? How many of Caesar's guys do you know?

W
Wrestling-Sport 24.12.20

12/11/08 10:44 PM In general, Big Bear is this dude sticking out of the car (in the center):

and yet I don’t remember him ...
---
he’s on a mission with the rider, where we go to beat him there someone put on a stick and made a servant

J
JB-n 24.12.20

Yes, recently the beginning of the game took place, but there it looks completely different from that on that screen. but that's a completely different story)

D
DafoniX [ГхэТэАаа 24.12.20

Maybe a screenshot of a hint of SA Stories;)

J
JB-n 24.12.20

I would like to, but this is still a hint of an alpha version))

B
BMW3000 24.12.20

Caesar, too, by the way, was thrown by half of his guys.
Those who remained at the end will help clear the Caesar area from the Vagos.
Caesar is gone, but Karl was thrown by more than half of the guys from the grove.

L
LikeBAX 24.12.20

There were three left: Cj, Sweet and Big Bear.
Ouji betrayed the OGF scene.
Caesar is the leader of Los Aztecas, not a member of the OGF.

J
Johnson94 24.12.20

What are the names of these two unknown types from the mission los sepulcros in gta3.img ???

S
Sergeanur 24.12.20

They are not there, they are in cutscene.img - fam4 and fam5.

J
Johnson94 24.12.20

I found all the ATP. And also found some other 6th gangster in the hood ...
I found a mod that adds 2 new gangsters to the gang, but the mod was not done neatly, and so I decided to insert those two from the mission. Everything worked out. Sorry, just can't one to add. this 6th ... would look cool.