3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J KOSMOS 24.12.20 01:35 am

Who remained in the OGF after Smoke's death? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

From the beginning of the game in this gang there were: CJ, Sweet, Smoke, Ryder, Og Lok, Two unknown types and three simple ones that can be found in your area.

Who is this girl who wanted to smoke Sweet? CJ kicked her out, and she ate again in the next mission.

CJ and Sweet are the leaders of the gang, Smoke and Ryder are dead, Og Lok I don't know, and Big Bear has come. Who else???
50 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vamprah 24.12.20

The photo shown on 11.12.08 22:44 is not Big Bear at all.
PS Respect Orto Dogge.

s
sanyaegorov3003 24.12.20

in the diome you can watch all models of the Persians

J
Johnson94 24.12.20

How can you still insert the 6th ???

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 24.12.20

Some dude was making a mod here with my help.

J
Johnson94 24.12.20

I was looking at the mod of the one who made 2 new gangsters. He fiddled with pedgrp.dat and peds.ide.
I tried to tinker there and insert 6 it, but it didn't work, the game began to crash when loading ...

J
Johnson94 24.12.20

Does anyone even know how to add ???

M
Maximon Grigon 24.12.20

I saw people asking why Orange and not Green? Here's the answer! There used to be an OGF gang, it broke up and there is almost nothing left of it! It was cut out in the final part of the game, but there were references. For example, you can see the OGF graffiti in the game and on the game icon the image of OG LOC in orange clothes, because in the OG LOC beta there was such a reference to OGF. And OGF is also short for Orange Grove Street Families! I hope it's clear if not watch the beta analysis on YouTube from Vadim M. Well, that was ScreenGuy, thanks for reading!

z
zds 24.12.20

The Orange Grove Families is the full name of the gang, and the Grove Street Families are the only part that controls Ganton. There are also Seville Boulevard Families and Temple Drive Families.

R
Radeon Radeonch 24.12.20

Smoke is alive!

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Tommy4897 aka Ragedans wrote:
Toni, Lil Devil and Big devil?
Killed members of the GSF gang