3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mal1k 26.12.20 01:15 am

Any questions about the game (Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure)

Someone went through a mission where it is necessary to paint 3 cars in a time.
I manage to draw only 5 out of 6 bombs.
166 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 26.12.20

What are the questions !? If I say right now that I have passed this mission, will it add speed to you? PPC, damn it

M
Mal1k 26.12.20

I mean in what order you painted them.

M
Mal1k 26.12.20

In a mission where you have to break the glowing letters on the tower to get a nickname and a team name, how to write your name? I just can't jump to the letter!

D
Dead squallit 26.12.20

Help me at the very beginning of the game there are pliers for the
lock on the gate. I can’t select them through there ((I clamp TAB
and AW and nifiga ((How do I use them then?

C
CRAZY AX 26.12.20

Yuzai key [E]

V
Vityok 26.12.20

Bought ........ installed .......... download ................ and then it started, the
download goes
like this for almost 15 minutes and it should be
And the rest of the game is going perfectly.

S
Serious_100 26.12.20

I'm stuck on a mission where I need to hide from the soldiers (or whatever they are) to draw 3 or 4 graffiti, I can't get to one of the graffiti, it's high up there and I don't know how to get to it = (. What would be clearer what the mission is I will say that in front of her you are talking with the dude whom you saved ...

H
Hitman_SPb 26.12.20

The people I'll tell you right now finally the uttermost TRASH. Êàî a topic such no one has such a glitch. All the chela whom I can pi..z.det can not touch me, they besh they shout phrases but finally they don’t touch me. Already to the sewerage system where the metro level was so 3 reached, and I'm somehow bored with the reluctance to beat the defenseless. There are proposals. And by the way, I replaced the executable, maybe because of this they don't bother me.

T
Timskiy 26.12.20

How to complete the mission where you need to compete with Gabe.
There are still only 5 drips allowed.
I can't even paint half of the poster, and I get drips.

A
Antixpict 26.12.20

people how did you go through the mission the main courtyard of the CCK building I got there it is necessary to draw graffiti by cars I painted one, then two on the wall and all the rest are all red and you can not paint over it.

N
Narruto 26.12.20

who can help ... my game does not start .. after the first video the download of 1 act starts .. and the download is endless) but the campaign does not load the game ..
my camp is like this - Celeron 2 Hz ... 1 GB of memory ... vidio 128- Radeon 9550
It seems to pull like a nefig owe .. a friend is on a weaker one!
Could this be due to the fact that I used No CD?

G
Gr1nGo 26.12.20

Yeah ... something takes a very long time to load ... bastard ...

P
Pack 26.12.20

It does not depend on the computer to load the first few times for a long time!

m
misha1981 26.12.20

Well, like a cool toy. You can sit and talk about ... Graphics on the level. Translation is generally a class .. So far, apart from a long launch, nothing like this has been observed.

m
misha1981 26.12.20

And I would also like to know if it is possible to change the controls in the game ...

S
Speaker 26.12.20

For some reason I can't record the game.
It is written that there is an autorecord and notes that the recording has been made, and then everything starts over again, although when you start the game again, the recordings are checked in the download and they write that everything is hockey, but it starts from the first one.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

S
Speaker 26.12.20

Dealt with the record.
I also dealt with a fat bald man, marked him out. But they do not let them out, they demand to finish some training.
Nobody will tell you what to do? There, the shading tips were quick.
You press on A, a golden cross appears temporarily and that's it ...

X
X-hitman 26.12.20

help! I downloaded NoCd and it writes an application error, then that the file binkw32.dll was not found, I found this file and inserted it into the Windows folder, then another file was not found, I did the same as with that, and then writes that the file binkw32. dll is not in the game folder but it is there.

X
X-hitman 26.12.20

but how do you just hack Star Force protection in this game?

N
NedViD 26.12.20

it hangs with me, what could be the matter?