3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mal1k 26.12.20 01:15 am

Any questions about the game (Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure)

Someone went through a mission where it is necessary to paint 3 cars in a time.
I manage to draw only 5 out of 6 bombs.
166 Comments
Sort by:
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 26.12.20

and the continuation will be?

C
Chemical brother 26.12.20

So how to solve the flying game problem? And then he played on the old computer, and flies on the new one.

C
Chemical brother 26.12.20

Everything, I decided.
PS And the continuation would be very good! For example: Train does not make itself felt for a very long time, but then the former president wants to take revenge, and the war will start again! Only I would add some kind of a spacious city, through which you could run freely, and draw graffiti wherever you want. That would be a game !!!!

K
Kerax 26.12.20

In a mission where you have to break the glowing letters on the tower to get a nickname and the name of the team, how to climb up to write your name? I just can't jump to the letter!

V
VAS21 26.12.20

The people, who-thread will tell you how to chop on the arena. I go to bonuses / arenas, choose, say, Train, and the computer is waiting for confirmation from the second player. And how this second player is to be controlled is not said. Looks like I'm broken off, pamagyyte someone thread, pliz!

V
VAS21 26.12.20

And I have a glitch from the very beginning of the game, I can't choose stickers, well, tav, well, I gouge these arrows, but nothing comes of it! : @

V
VAS21 26.12.20

So if ... it doesn't clip? The stencils can be chosen effortlessly, and the sticker, beast, doesn't work! A friend has the same problem. Here I pressed up, to the right, and the top one was selected! Some kind of garbage!

: (((((((

-
-AJ- 26.12.20

I have a question about the plot. Decoy is Train's brother?

T
TERANT 26.12.20

People, how to bang the dude in the beginning?

D
Deadroll 26.12.20

Well, you follow it, and then you wet it. There they will tell you what and how.

D
Dill 26.12.20

TERANT
If YOU are about training, then you need to perform all the combinations, after which the enemy kills and you follow him.

-AJ-
Yes, he's his brother (sorry for the guy.)

VAS21
Try to look at Page up and Page down.

Shon_33
It is necessary In the building to fall to the very top, and then jump down to the top of the letters and knock out your nickname.

N
N1KO 26.12.20

How many parts does this game have?

D
Deadroll 26.12.20

One
It seems ..

N
NogGano 26.12.20

Help. I passed the game, everything is fine. The game is super.
Then I downloaded new drivers for vidyah and the game started to go too fast. Who knows what the thread is?

a
andrey223 26.12.20

and you tried to leave the game, and re-enter I had this, but I left and then re-entered and everything is fine!

l
leparkour 26.12.20

but how to make big letters in codes in geting up))))))

a
andrey223 26.12.20

why are those big letters?

h
harry23 26.12.20

I went through it all, write me your questions if you have

h
harry23 26.12.20

But I also have a question who is playing the train himself Mark Eko or some other dude?

D
Dezzeg 26.12.20

The question is. At 5 station 2 mission where in an abandoned amusement park. There, when you enter, three anti-vandal cops still walk and you have to climb the water tower. So I got to the place where I need to draw graffiti on three sides of the wall. That is, if you stand facing the wall, you need to draw in front of the wall, left and right. I drew in front and on the left, and when I start to draw on the right, the camera flies away and is terribly buggy. Then he crashes out of the game ... Maybe someone knows how to fix or how to get around this moment.