3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mal1k 26.12.20 01:15 am

Any questions about the game (Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure)

Someone went through a mission where it is necessary to paint 3 cars in a time.
I manage to draw only 5 out of 6 bombs.
166 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dezzeg 26.12.20

I can also add that there you need to meet with Gabe according to the plot, there is a large abandoned Ferris wheel and a rusty water tower. As soon as the level begins, you jump onto the pipe and climb onto the board. You go and enter the park through the fence, on the right and left hand closed shops and tramps. I do not know. Graffiti seems to be a must ..

D
Dezzeg 26.12.20

The glitch seemed to disappear when I chose to paint a simple spray graffiti instead of a roller, but thanks anyway for responding)

L
LSD_Videosystem 26.12.20

Looks like Temka is dead (((, but I'll ask the question anyway.
I just discovered this amazing game yesterday, went through the first chapter, got to the missions in the New Radius subway. And I had a question ... Can I use the iPod? I'm collecting bonus songs for him, but where do they play? I rummaged in the resources of the game - the music is not bad, there is an insanely wild track from Mobb Deep Shook Ones, a good song by Biggie Smalls, a frantic composition from the Casabian group ... There is a classic rock in the face of Jane Addiction, but this is not yet playing in the game ... IS IT POSSIBLE TO LISTEN ALL THIS VIA I-Pod?

L
LSD_Videosystem 26.12.20

2 harry23

Maybe not the topic anymore, but Train was voiced by New York rapper Talib Kweli (he has nothing to do with the Taliban). TK even wrote an exclusive track for the game, he plays during some missions.

K
King of blooD 26.12.20

The people how to make it so that the game would work slower, the graph so raised it up there is nowhere, but it still runs a powerful computer just prioritizes in the processes, too, lowers it, how to make it work slower?

S
STOD 26.12.20

in the game there is such a chiptype, you can choose the player's love (probably for a joint game), well, I choose, for example, Gabe, and there the player writes choose a Persian and press the start button, how to do this ??

I tried all the keys ...

D
Dill 26.12.20

STOD
You won't do anything. It's like Versus to play, but it doesn't work = (

W
West-47 26.12.20

Why people, why is the gameplay going very quickly, I have nothing to do, I just can’t just do not understand what is happening here and then I will give what to do ????

D
Dill 26.12.20

You won't do anything. The game is old and the video card is new.

W
Wildstylo 26.12.20

yeah =) just buy a older computer =)

D
Dill 26.12.20

Well, or Task Manager-Processes and put it there for less.

r
roman777roman 26.12.20

Who went through the game? (Stupid question, there are many ...) help with one moment ... in the plot where the dogs first appear ... there is still a graph on the wall ... and I can't even get there. .. I can't get in any way ... what should I do?

D
Dill 26.12.20

You jump closer to the wall, and roll over (space), there you need to roll 16 tags with a bolon.

r
roman777roman 26.12.20

jumped, thanks ... I rolled 16 tags ... and what to do next?

D
Dill 26.12.20

So you haven't drawn everything, press "F" they will show you what to do, there seems to be a door to take out and a couple of graphs to take, then there is a place where you need to sneak around ventilation and take another graph.

r
roman777roman 26.12.20

Sting F ... does not show anything (((maybe I look bad ... I climbed on ventilation and took a picture ... but does not show anything on F to mine

D
Dill 26.12.20

F must be clamped.

r
roman777roman 26.12.20

I'll try

r
roman777roman 26.12.20

in short, don't worry ... thanks ... I can't figure out what needs to be done there ... F shows nothing ... I will delete the game (

D
Dill 26.12.20

in vain, the game is cool, there is further Gabe's shelter class finally)