3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strinner 26.12.20 01:51 am

Endings (spoilers) (Dishonored)

Finished the game killing 8 people at most, with low chaos. The ending opened, where Corvo became Emily's personal bodyguard and advisor. When he died, Emily buried him next to her mother. Who has other endings? How many were killed? What is the level of chaos?
45 Comments
Sort by:
c
cattani 26.12.20

Stealth action! Classics of the genre. I went through everything at the most difficult level PERFECTLY CLEAN! NOT A SINGLE MURDER! Moreover, at the highest expert, I was only seen in 2 missions! In other missions, I was not noticed. Moreover, I went through the whole game using only 2 runes - teleport and shadow vision. And only in 1 mission he used the introduction of animals. I have never possessed people! The rest of the runes I did not develop or use! Moreover, I NEVER bought any improvements from Piero, NEVER bought any ammunition from him - no bolts, no bullets, NOTHING! I didn’t improve weapons, mask, gadgets, nothing at all. I used ONLY what I found in missions. In general, I went through the game on conditions as close as possible to real life, turning off the guard in 90% of cases, looking out of the corners or waiting for 10-15 minutes from comfortable positions. Besides, in 5 missions I found ALL GOLD on the maps! It took me 1.5 months to complete the game at SUCH LEVEL.
Stealth action is the only genre I play. Great experience. Prior to that, THIEF GOLD, Metal Age, and Deadly Shadows took place repeatedly at the most difficult levels with the same conditions - NO KILL, a set of tools and potions - just the one that was found in the missions!

L
Lera Tishchenko 26.12.20

why did Corvo die at the end? guys!
How is that?

M
Morfine 26.12.20

Lera Tishchenko
Apparently not dead, because he is one of the Main characters in Dishonored 2 ..

S
Sergey Tsaregorodtsev 26.12.20

Morfine
Or the events of the second part take place before his death

M
Morfine 26.12.20

Sergey Tsaregorodtsev
Lol, how did he grow old then and Emily grew up?