3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stooffy 27.12.20 01:13 am

Should you buy? (Cyberpunk 2077)

How do you think Cyberpunk 2077 will pull at least low?
i7-3770k
GTX 1650 8gb
RAM
21 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 27.12.20

will not pull. the game itself isn't worth it. there is nothing to do.

E
Evil Clown 27.12.20

Better to swing and check it yourself. On my second computer I have a mixture of medium with high 30-40 fps in the game.

c
cheezette 27.12.20

Stooffy
First, download the pirate, but you can immediately buy the game and play it on GFN (if you can't handle the computer), as I did, the game is a hundredfold worth spending money and time on it.

M
Marsj 27.12.20

Don't wait, wait for the definitive edition, by this time there will be a discount.
The game will pull at ultra without reflections.

S
Stooffy 27.12.20

Ok, I'll try.

d
dilat 27.12.20

Stooffy
Pull Up

M
Minted coin 27.12.20

Stooffy
Stooffy wrote:
Should you buy?
No. This slag took first place in the "worst games of 2020" list.
Spoiler
You wisely advised cheezette
cheezette wrote:
First, download the pirate

S
Stalker608 27.12.20

take a look yourself. all information about the game is given. I personally am very pleased with the game. Disco Elysium gave me such a good impression last

I
Ixiot 27.12.20

I also liked the game, for a long time the games did not add much to me.

S
Stalker608 27.12.20

Minted Coin
looked at the video blocker . he is not corrupt but just crap. will take the top 10 worst reviewers. to put the game in the form of the best game with a broken logic of the narrative and as the worst game with a "boring lore". there is retro-futurism, which you can not mix, but there are retrogrades that are simply a pity to watch. dislikes opinion)

I
Ixiot 27.12.20

Minted Coin
Before Cyberpunk, there were a lot of games that had a lot of bugs when they launched and now they consider good, and some, like Stalker, are the best. But for some reason the Poles got the full blow.

c
cheezette 27.12.20

The minted coin wrote:
I wisely advised
you what evil have I done to you that I suddenly became a woman? 🤣
Minted Coin wrote:
No. This slag took first place in the "worst games of 2020" list.
Some kind of underdog of a non-blogger, his brains must be enough to appreciate the game

s
saa0891 27.12.20

Stooffy
Who bothers to download the same gog version (there is not even protection) and try it out.

Ixiot
Obviously, it's not just bugs, although the bugs are really just unmeasured, I have not seen so many bugs in any game for a long time, and they are just everywhere, from the inability to pick up an object, the inability to disassemble objects, disappearing and appearing NPCs and ending flying objects, you move the body, put it in and it flies away, you stealth because the evasion is done by double pressing, you constantly fly out and burn and you can list a ton of such problems. But the most important thing is that the game itself came out mediocre, with crookedly working mechanics, dull sideways, dull and monotonous enemies, lack of normal bosses, etc., especially after the Projects themselves raised the bar with the third Witcher, as a result, Cyberpunk 2077 falls far short of The Witcher 3, this is the level of Ubisoft's dumb grindilks,bugs in the end can be fixed, but the gameplay elements and components unfortunately remain the same.

M
Minted coin 27.12.20

cheezette
cheezette wrote:
What evil have I done to you that I suddenly became a woman?
O_o
Oh, okay. Do not mind it! Don't you know that here gender is determined "by eye". More precisely genus. I, too, are sometimes mistaken for a female, because the minted coin "she is mine". Although in your case there is also some woman on the Ave: D So the incident came out.
cheezette wrote:
my brains should be enough to evaluate the game
Well, mine was enough for me to download, play for almost a day, feel the vomiting physics, the same type of tasks a'la yubisoft and bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs ... Fortunately, I didn't buy. I deleted everything.

B
Booblk 28.12.20

The game needs a series 20+ card (or AMD analog).
If it is lower, it will not be very good.

s
sgtghost 28.12.20

With such a system, I would not spend money on this pseudo RPG in a buggy world at the moment.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.12.20

Stooffy
I ran a little bit at 1.03 and 1.04 from the torrent to the first insertion. I could not get out of the menu for selecting the implants / selling junk from Vick. I closed and deleted it fucking. And at medium settings, play it on a 43 "TV: fu-fu-fu Another optimizer for RX588

G
Grimganga 30.12.20

Stooffy Not worth it, at least you are missing 8 gigs of operational. Judging by the calculation, your FPS will be on average 15-20, and if Windows has already been standing for 7 years, then I think it will be a maximum of 10.

H
HerrMorr 07.01.21

Stooffy
I have an i5 9300h, 1650 with 4 GB and GB of RAM, everything works! Sometimes there are only bugs, like everyone else. 30-40 fps keeps

H
Ha4uTaJIo 07.01.21

Stooffy
I have i5
gtx 1060 6gb
16gb ram
plus the game is on hdd
in full hd 45-60 fps at high - ultra, albeit without rays