3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Chichigin 27.12.20 02:07 am

Windows 10 vs Windows7 (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Microsoft is promoting its tenth Windows, they said something about Directx 12, but what in reality? Is there a difference in FPS, and if there is, how much?
45 Comments
Sort by:
B
BUFF_98 27.12.20

There is no DirectX 12. And I think it won't differ much from 11

T
TheReds1892 27.12.20

from my personal communication with 10 for games, she is not so hot yet
returned to 7

F
Fasmon 27.12.20

DX12 MAY be added in the future, it is not on the way out.
And what about performance - a gig gtx 750 on the top ten plays on mediums quite acceptably. (the problem is only in the friezes, but this, a suspicion that the problem is denuvo ...)

A
Alexey Chichigin 27.12.20

GhostNaMe
spit in the face of those who told you this. At 10, you can play pirates, especially if it is a pirate 10

A

Fasmon denuvo
problem Or in RAM it is necessary to raise the frequency.

b
bosser2407 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
How can a free OS be pirated?
People that you carry ....

Z
Zenux 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
... spit in the face of those who told you this. At 10, you can play pirates, especially if it's a pirate 10 ...

Well said)))

In games, 10 shows the same result as 7 (in FPS), remained at 10.

A

bosser2407
Well, licensed 10 is watching you, and forces you to install updates, and in the author's assemblies they cut out all this nonsense.

P
Psina99 27.12.20

I have 1 laptop and 1 pc. In a Windows 10 laptop, On a Windows 7 pc. I work on all these Windows. Stable! And the difference is only in the design.

A

Psina99
Is it possible to compare two devices of different power on two different axes?

P
Psina99 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
But the laptop is powerful compared to my pc.

P
Psina99 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Yes, and did not notice the difference!
SpoilerSo you can

u
upumeg95 27.12.20

And in the beginning they said that only 10 will be plowed T-shirts are still deceivers

E
Eroppo 27.12.20

Alexei Chichigin
Who the fuck would you give up so that someone was watching you? A certain infa for your own convenience, albeit dubious, is going to, and the nonsense about surveillance already really freezes out what kind of idiotic fashion has gone - "the more it stinks, the more pleasant it is for the herd to eat" ...

t
tarakan_kiev 27.12.20

I think win10 is more abruptly than seven. The current for 10 requires a lot of RAM (6 GB on a laptop on a 16 GB PC) for normal operation + games.
The games are much more stable and have slightly increased fps of 10-25 than sevens. Yes, there is no derektirix 12 yet, but it will only be on 10 wines, and I will put it on everyone's lips and try to grab it until the next

F
Fasmon 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Possibly ozu. 6gb, but she is old ddr 2)

F
Fasmon 27.12.20

bosser2407 It is
free for updating from the pre. persons. versions.

i
iKapusha 27.12.20

now we can say with confidence that directx 12 was a PR move, I'm not saying that directx 12 will not come out, but it will come out, but there will be nothing unusual in it

E
Eroppo 27.12.20

living light
Well, once you start, finish it, tell everyone: which of the above functions are missing, what is meant by the unusual, which will not exist, etc.
And so that in the future it will not be dishonored: directx 12 has long been RELEASED, xs what year do you still live there since

A

eroppo
Well, with the surveillance, okay convinced, but with the updates what? Can I just connect my laptop to Wi-Fi? the modem is generally dangerous to insert. And the updates are not small, I will say. And you don’t need to tell me that you can turn it off, or put it in the properties only via LAN, one dick does not work, we tried it already.