3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaX 27.12.20 05:14 am

Technical problems. (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)

So people, better late than never ...
All questions related to this topic, ask here!
186 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan-ms 27.12.20

Na Viste StarForse Ne idet !!! PIshet oshudka i zakruvayetsa kto znayet sto delatÒ‘ pomogite [email protected]

D
DimaX 27.12.20

Prince Vista does not support!

K
Kurt_St 27.12.20

I have such a problem. When I play, and precisely at the moment when the urine of enemies at the Prince of Life, THEY begin to DECREASE! And no one strikes him! What the hell? I kill two shahids (red) and half of my life is gone. Or escho in prison when I release four bullies from the lattice, make a combo and again lives decrease, and precisely when I hit them! Can I have some kind of x *% version? And quite often this gal began to appear! Well, once it was that he could not kill one suicide bomber at all, I just hacked him into meat, but he doesn't care, endless lives, had to run away. Tell me what can be done with such galas.

D
DimaX 27.12.20

Sometimes there are glitches with unkillable "shahids". Just use combos more often such as "chopping off a tower with two swords" or just try to chop off their head. You can also, if there is an abyss below, throw off the enemy.

D
DupaVoz 27.12.20

There is a glitch when the weapon does not break, but when you strike with your sword, the life of the GG is reduced.

K
Kurt_St 27.12.20

Everything is cut! There are weapons for the second hand, they do not break and the Prince's life is discouraged upon impact. For example, such a hatchet when the Spirit throws it at a normal Prince. He is more than 100 pounds of life.

t
thell 27.12.20

For example, such a hatchet when the Spirit throws it at a normal Prince. He is more than 100 pounds of life.

I found a similar one, returning to the hall with a scorpion sword, after it fell into oblivion through the fault of the Dahaki.

The hatchet was unbreakable, but in that case I don’t remember about xn yy, it seems that they were decreasing only because of the green sword, but as far as I know, it’s ok

S
Sherlok16 27.12.20

And I have such crap: it means everything is installed, BUT I insert the disc, Starforce starts and writes to me: wrong disc, insert the Gothic 2 disc! I didn't catch my jaw right away ... Can you have a solution to this funny glitch?
ZY Maybe the problem is due to a non-Russian Windows? (I have it French, it's hard to get Russian in France).
ATP for your attention ...

D
DupaVoz 27.12.20

Mmm, try to demolish the Starforce driver (there is a special program for this), then put it down.

But! Use NOSD best of all: http://pop.gameguru.ru/files/ww_files/nocd.rar

S
Shadowdаncer 27.12.20

help run the Prince on whist before XP was running, but right now I bought a new computer with Vista and the game does not start, XP is not installed

S
Shadowdаncer 27.12.20

those who have whist just update the firewood and the game will go (test on the licensed version from Akella)

T
Tarnum 27.12.20

Run it in different compatibility mode and that's it!

S
Shadowdаncer 27.12.20

does not go checked

T
Tarnum 27.12.20

Read the instructions for the game, or look for patches.

D
DimaX 27.12.20

There is nothing about Vista in the manual and there are no patches for the Prince either!

D
DupaVoz 27.12.20

So what are two Windows then? Now, let's say, okay. No problem. But then, when you have to completely switch to Vista ... What then to do?

T
Tarnum 27.12.20

Dry rusks. Now they make separate games on whist, maybe the prince will be transferred later.

G
Genochka 27.12.20

I have a problem - writes Detection error, what should I do?

A
AdSot 27.12.20

Help! I put the game on, launch it, the game speed increases 1.5 times from the standard one. I don’t know about the license.

D
DimaX 27.12.20

Remove processing by the second core.
Task manager-> processes-> prince-> pcm, set correspondence-> uncheck one proyets.