3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 30.12.20 12:30 am

15/40 jewel (Diablo 2)

Where would you use it? Is it universal in some kind of armor for melee and archers or for some specialized build specific?
156 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 30.12.20

ED is usually more profitable to shove into a weapon. And so - depending on the breaks (bows, obviously).

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

rambler87
It is necessary to look at the breaks, it is not always correct in the weapon, as you can wherever you want, and insert a shael into the weapon, since it only gives ias in the weapon. But sometimes 15 + 15 is enough for breaks, then instead of a shael they shove a juvel into a weapon and somewhere else, since a juvel also gives damage

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

Is a pure juvel 15ias worth something?

F
FludoTron 30.12.20

Amke in moser (would actually sell)

f
firkax 30.12.20

15 ias clear - 2-3 shtuki za pul

r
rambler87 30.12.20

40 dmg clean, too, for a pool like.

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

firkax
yyyy, I threw off 2 pieces in a mass of 30 juvels per pool)))
but something I think is full of them

r
rambler87 30.12.20

RomanDII
Is this all for crafting visible? By the way, I used to think that jewels should have high ilvl for crafting too, but it seems that only the base item (amulet, for example) counts it.

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

rambler87
Jewels take any, I don't know about clothes, I don't craft at all, I throw off stones and juvels,
I only know that high ilvl of a large charm is needed for skillers

r
rambler87 30.12.20

RomanDII
This seems to be just a baal. I'm not sure about the pits - it seems like only from baal charm have distinctive properties when crafting? So, on 3 attempts, a skilller with such charms appeared quite often - although without hp, it was not ideal.

By the way, a couple of topics here arise on the topic of farming, but about the attempts to craft this and the results - no - you can see very few people bother with it?

p
passed 30.12.20

For the highest possible hp - gc from Baal, Dee, Nihl. And for + tab sk, ilvl = 50 is enough.

f
firkax 30.12.20

I forgot uber - 110 lvl, vita 50hp
but knocking out the blue gc from it is very difficult (yes, in general, it's already difficult to knock out something from it, and the blue gc is even more difficult)
it will cost more than anichs I think

f
firkax 30.12.20

RomanDII the
main thing is to be in the chat when someone needs them, then they will
be at the same price as I wrote
myself recently bought 2 or 3 pieces per pool

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

yyyy, I threw off 2 pieces in a mass of 30 juvels per pool)))
RomanDII, do not load, the prices of the firm should always be multiplied by 0.75. coefficient is stable ;-)

C
Carpet 30.12.20

firkax wrote:
forgot uber - 110 lvl, vita 50hp
Wow, this is already cheto new, what we do not know? The suffix with 50 hp of Firks? DD

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

Carpet, of Bowsorc's master; D

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

rambler87
rambler87 wrote:
but about the attempts to craft this and the results - no - you can see very few people are messing with it?
yes, they normally tinker, stones and jewels are buying norms, just who cares, it's random, there is no specific craft, if we talk about clothes, but you can knock out something from the list

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.12.20

RomanDII
was alone, he laid out craft - how many attempts, screenshots of suitability and other things, but he was touched, now he plays under a different nickname, and does not go to the forum at all; C

r
rambler87 30.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
What else has never been repeated)

R
RomanDII 30.12.20

rambler87
on YouTube, look for vidos ))
generally washed down the topic itself, how many skilllers and how many attempts you weld)