3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 30.12.20 12:30 am

Why did cd projekt red shit? Poll. (Cyberpunk 2077)

1. There was not enough experience and talent;
2. Not enough money
3. Not enough time
4. Deliberately did hack
5. Another reason
93 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vidokprime 01.01.21

Denis Kyokushin You
forget about 20% VAT.

D
Diablonos 01.01.21

Ilya Lyapin
Mnomnom Gambling
addiction interview with Adam Badovsky (head of the studio) from 2013 where he talks about all sorts of
nonsense GameSpot interview with Marcin Ivinski (executive director of CD Projekt RED) in an interview with GameSpot from 2014 where he also confirmed that Cyberpuk is engaged in a separate team.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.01.21

Vidokprime
Well, 50k is still not $ 500. It cannot be equated with the starting price.

i
insel260 01.01.21

All this is reminiscent of the start of the game No mans sky. Came out unoptimized and buggy shit. But, later, the developer fixed everything and did everything he promised. It’s boring to play, though.
The story is exactly the same with Cyberpunk. Of course, over time, the developer will rid the game of most bugs, fill the game with content, but for such games, the most important thing is the first impression. If it gets messed up, no matter how hard the developer tries, it will be incredibly difficult to rectify the situation.

Most of all, at the start of Cyberpunk, console players of the previous and new generation suffered. As well as PCs with powerful systems. Both the console and PC users had the same type of problems - bugs, lags and a complete lack of justification for expectations. Having a powerful system to see the graphics of 2010, feel the physics of 2000 and catch a myriad of bugs in the first minutes of the game ... This is not at all what you would expect from the creators of one of the best games of the decade.

Who is the culprit? Most likely time. If they had more time, there would be no complications due to the pandemic, everything would have turned out differently. There would be more content, fewer bugs, and even the graphical component would be much better. But ... There is that.

I purchased a game for the next generation console. Xbox series X. Cyberpunk is not playable. The first impression is ruined. Of course, I will return to the game after half a year, maybe a year. But that won't change the feeling about the game that bombarded me with the first 30 minutes I spent trying to play this buggy shit.

P
Protocol10 01.01.21

Diablonos
The budget seems to be more than that of RDR2.

As if RDR2 has a budget of $ 250 million, the same as that of gta5. Cyberpunk has 80 million.

n
namaste.108 01.01.21

Because gladius 😉

A
Advnc 01.01.21

insel260
So Nomans Skye remained crap, patches fixed bugs and deception with MP, but for example, with elite sales, you can't compare where space is
better.Also, cyberbook is just a parody of what should have been or was presented in trailers

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.01.21

insel260
insel260 wrote:
All this is like starting the game No mans sky.
No Mans Sky stood next to Cyberpuk2077 in terms of expectations, pre-orders, torrent downloads and discussions

Protocol10
Cyberpuk2077's budget $ 314m. 4 times the budget of The Witcher 3

A
Almonahhh 01.01.21

On the first try, they got a very good game, which is compared to that.
What will happen when they release a couple and get their hands on ... cartoon GTA and rockstar's clown plots will not reach the cdpr games at all.
In the meantime, the top game came out, the best in 5 years.

D
Diablonos 01.01.21

Protocol10
RDR2 800-100 million for development alone + the same or more for advertising.
Cyberbook 100-121 million for development + the same or more for advertising.

A
Alex hawk 01.01.21

MunchkiN 616
Just put screenshots from these two games side by side (with the FPS counter in the corner) and think. Is it necessary? And keep in mind the fact that there are 5 years between these games. And DL is generally indie trash, in fact, never AAA.
JackTailer
There is no bile. You misunderstood something. I'm just objective.
insel260
Don't know. There is still no point in playing in no man sky. One planet is generated in different colors. What's the point in that? Can anyone really perceive them as different planets? I've watched too much sci-fi shit and no man sky is scornful. Developers could not "come up with" anything. That is, the imagination was simply not enough for something interesting. Not to mention the implementation. The Poles had time. More than anyone else.
Denis Kyokushin
The entire budget was consumed, the rest was poured into advertising. The game apparently took from the power of 30 million.
Diablonos What
about numbers?

P
Protocol10 01.01.21

Diablonos
RDR 2 was more expensive than cyberpunk, which is logical in general.

RDR2 development without advertising was 120 million
Cyberpunk was specifically for development without advertising was 80 million

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.01.21

Alex Hawk
To be honest, it is not entirely clear why to add to advertising. It is enough to have a channel on YouTube, put a game video there, and you already have fame. not zhurnalizdy. Followers represented by fans themselves will run

C
Coronavirus 01.01.21

Protocol10 wrote:
1. Lack of experience and talent, they set themselves too heavy.
There was experience, there was an abundance of talent, and there was nothing complicated or overwhelming in such a game. Several studios have done similar projects and very successful!
Protocol10 wrote:
2. Not enough money
Ha, ha, ha, ha ... money was spent several times more than on the development of RDR 2 and GTA 5. Advertising money was spent even more than Rockstar, Ubisoft or alcove!
Protocol10 wrote:
3. Not enough time
More than 8 years they lacked ?! The same ubeisoft rivets open world games every 2-3 years! Yes, with bugs, but they have excellent graphics, especially if you own a top-end video card!
Protocol10 wrote:
4. Deliberately did the hack
EXACTLY! From the moment they said that there would be no view from the 3rd person ... a rotten smell blew.
Protocol10 wrote:
5. Another reason
IS and another reason - excessive greed! Because of her, he also transferred the overdof game once.

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.01.21

Diablonos is a
separate team, but how many people? 20-40-50?

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
uncle, I'm 31, I collected PCs in the 14th year and in the 18th and 20mm, I know the prices and even more the rate $

D
Denis g 01.01.21

I wonder if those who entered the game did it at all?
How do you like such a powerful storyline like 7 monotonous bad endings and 0 good ones? RPG of the Year or Decade?
In RPG for more than 100 hours 7, stsuko, endings, and all of them are plot fail.
I wonder if DA: O would have been the legendary RPG if the heroes did not kill the Archdemon at the end, but stupidly merged on the way under various pretexts?
Until the game was over, I thought it was controversial. I went to all the endings and boldly declare - shit of the year)

a
andre158 01.01.21

Marsj
Not from scratch, reworked from The Witcher 3.

S
SGate 01.01.21

3 There was not enough time. Covid decided.

D
Dan1Van 01.01.21

I think that the main problem is not only the lack of time to study the game. The game is still damp and the problem is in people who now complain about the game that it is buggy, not finalized, not optimized, and so on. Developers transferred the game more than once, people rushed all the time with the words: "Why are you transferring it? Release it faster!" So the Poles released their project, which did not live up to their expectations and the hype around it. Now the developers have received a lot of money from pre-orders, hate and convictions in Poland. Now the game will be repaired with patches and updates. I believe that the fans should have waited for the release time of the game and the developers should have released this product in good shape. I don’t hate this game or something else, I didn’t play it and I won’t say that it’s squalor, but due to very clumsy optimization and big bugs,