3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 30.12.20 12:30 am

Why did cd projekt red shit? Poll. (Cyberpunk 2077)

1. There was not enough experience and talent;
2. Not enough money
3. Not enough time
4. Deliberately did hack
5. Another reason
93 Comments
Sort by:
N
NamelessXD 30.12.20

C
Cheburashka 30.12.20

Did not have enough time

S
Stalker608 30.12.20

6.they didn't crap. It made a good game

l
legusor 30.12.20

through their office, someone brought out millions of doughs abroad, hiding behind investments in the development of this game. it's like washing the dough through the office of Artemy Lebedev or through the cinema of Alexander Nevsky, only in Poland.

M
Marsj 30.12.20

Game engine from scratch.

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Well, if 13kk copies sold are crap? Well then I don't know what then success.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.12.20

5, they did not do the game correctly,
first it was necessary to saw on the console and then the port to new consoles and pitch

L
Life is shit 30.12.20

Protocol10
It's just worth taking Cyberpunk as a good game, not a dream game.
Well, the developers did not have to promise everything at once, and then cut it out.

V
Vidokprime 30.12.20

Thanks for the topic! - we farm bonuses!)

On the topic - the game is excellent, everything in it is excellent!

S
Slipnot6 30.12.20

The director and marketing department are morons who work separately from the entire team.

In general, I'm not complaining about shortcomings, I'm happy with the game. Bugs will be fixed.

V
Vidokprime 30.12.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
There was no need to do it on the console at all.
In fact, this is a PC copy with excellent graphics and a story campaign.

V
Vidokprime 30.12.20

I suggest everyone, in this thread, post messages of different content, get bonuses, win on the KP77 website and thereby support CD Project Red !!!!!!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

A crude, unoptimized and uninteresting product. The Witcher 3 on high in FHD went on the card for 9240 rubles. And KP77 did not go on the same settings on the card for 18k. I did not have to issue a refund, I checked it on the torrent version. The Mafia also checked it, she I bought it. Let this fantastic misunderstanding rest

A
Alex hawk 30.12.20

PS. Did not have enough time? Are you seriously? Star Citizen do less if cho, and this is the most important scam. Cyberpunk is the same scam, but the Poles had no chance to prolong it and had to release it.
Denis Kyokushin
Oh you cho, they will tear you right now. This is an advanced grafon. Well, it's not terrible that it's like in Dying Light first, it's cyberpunk - that's different. Although even in DL, the graphon is much better in places. And the management is not clumsy, but very free and even. Tasks with races were delivered on time.
Spoiler

I
InboxM 30.12.20

Cyberpunk, tough middle man. CDPR didn't get it wrong, but it worked. The problem is that someone has become a victim of their childhood fantasies and, relying on them, has built a dream game for themselves, but in fact an ordinary linear game with a bunch of its own problems.

A
Alex hawk 30.12.20

InboxM
One more ... Okay. Hooley then I'm not happy? I wanted the game to be as good as the witcher. Why didn't I get it? In 2020 I fantasized to myself that the game could be better than in 2015? On a big budget? With the wildest ads in video game history? What do you care about when you write about any expectations there?

D
Derley 30.12.20

Here is just right Igorenikolaev's five reasons to quote)

I
InboxM 30.12.20

Alex Hawk
Here's another victim of his Wishlist. Nobody owes you anything, you don't have to go for advertising.

A
Alex hawk 30.12.20

InboxM The
earth is your feces. This is you, apparently the game in 2020 was waiting for the level of 2010, that's all brown mouth.

I
InboxM 30.12.20

Alex Hawk
Do you need a fire extinguisher?
Judging by the way it burns, I definitely did not expect this game.