3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 28.10.19 09:08 am

How varied are your tastes? v2

1)Everything I could have to write off a brother or 2-3 classmates. System of a Down, Slipknot, Trivium, Pantera.
2)Unlimited Internet, a topic Professor, tech death and meshugga.
3)Post-metal, sludge.
4)status of birds
PS well, all in the range from 13 to 16 years.
160 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Boss SxE 28.10.19

0-22: shit.

G
GTAman 28.10.19

0-7 nicho
7-14 Batin rock, rock and rap the second cousin of the lover (as he tapes it was, 70 pieces, no less), Ramstein, limp Bizkit.
14-17, there was pitch. Linkin Park, Godsmack, Prodigy, soundtracks from games, ill Nino.
17-19 disturbed, yeyeye
19-20 iron maiden, dream theatr, megadet, Amon amart, KALMAH and other traditional metal (there was a usable Internet)
20-21 post metal, ambient, space muziki, stonery
21-now, post-metal, mainly Stoner, in short everything in lasthme.

The list can be inaccurate.

In my tastes, there is no permanence, and the trend is also not observed.

Did some time a fan of one, then completely quit and turn to another. Can old to listen to, but still enjoying not feeling it. I think it's good. Just on the way to the unknown less unknown are the shit.

J
Jean 28.10.19

Guys, I understand how it works. Prochaska, in a sense. This is a terrible secret, it can burn your eyes and ears. You may not believe, but later you'll understand. The hidden meaning of procharge is that...
Spoilertv you listened to throughout your life, sooner or later you will start listening to Bob Dylan.

It's all capitalism, guys. We are the children of a new time for the post-Soviet space.

A
Astilla 28.10.19

Maybe Springsteen.
XS, what do you mean, Dylan, Dylan or maybe even a metaphor, but exactly similar the feeling was. Cert. Although there are enlightenment - the late Dylan we need to listen.
And about the involvement of captilism never vyehali.

J
Jean 28.10.19

The metaphor of the LM, all right. I would try to form a thesis about it, though it is difficult.

Ahem. This is the condition when the text and vocal performance for the listener are the continuity, but he is not gunaram. Simply put, the idea begin to hear in music, the call. But are not gunaram.

This condition is very hard to explain, I don't. :(

J
Jean 28.10.19

Come-give it all to Moscow. I will treat you every. Then I'll try to explain.

But, capitalism has remembered because we're in a different culture has grown. With other life and social priorities. A lot of paths open, any information freely available. The borders are open, the views are what we want. And plug it is at least trying, restoring us, miserable, back to the Scoop, but the times they are a-changing. Nothing happens and never will. A new generation is growing up. We really are the children of the new time. Of his time.

A
Astilla 28.10.19

Ponaedut probably from Kaluga near the same.
Well, maybe it's the spiral kind. In terms of the development of tastes. Well, that is, first somewhere in there pick up and cross rokerov with Choi and spirit, and then to plunge into Dylan or is there a Marie Gaucher, and start again to remove not music. component, and condition.

Not about a different culture don't know
Medium is the message. Probably not from economy. layouts repel conductive, more information. And although probably the same mean. Well, that is the methods of transmission of information determines consciousness. Marshall McLuhan steal rutrekere.
And it is from the early 90s and now the magic ways changing. The cool time we live.

J
Jean 28.10.19

The information field just swallowed the man who half a century ago and stuck exclusively in the morning paper and a crackle of the radio. Info circle: the free exchange of knowledge, OpenSRS, online encyclopedia compiled by a community of users from around the world; facilitating exchange of content, people find their forgotten friends in social networks, write music, publish it and immediately get the listener thanks to a pair of tags.

A million possibilities - we begin to consciously abandon them because of the excess. Choose the Apple that we like, from a huge bottomless pit. People are no longer limited to the inner circle, they can sail in any sort of way, choosing themselves over.

Hell, if the people of the age of Enlightenment said that in 2013, signing up for a dozen news channels, people could receive information about any field of knowledge - they would fall into a swoon. And it can themselves, on their own, free to draw a lot of useful information for self-development. But rarely do it - we still have time for a lot of other things.

Further - more. Taking at least one consumer electronics can be quite affected by the pace of its development. The performance of the chips is higher, but they consume less and less energy and so reduced to very tiny size. Flexible display high fucking resolution that can be used as lenses for the eyes. With the client Twitter, Yes.

And at the same time, we are terribly far from what would be called progressive, I think. As they say, I was born too late in order to master the Earth, and too early in order to explore space. All this fuss for the little ball to something lead. Rather, it is logical to move from one stage to another. Maybe a step above. But maybe not.

I can only imagine what people will listen in 2023. Bitterly aware that most likely they will be to listen to the same thing. Or you can do it folk will be electronic and all other genres mix with each other beyond recognition. :)

PS Actually, one of my friend there is speculation that in the future all the people in the lands of capitalism will listen to different variations of folk. Sad people will listen to darkfolk and get SeaFolk. A dance will be just under 160 beats per minute without any support - what is the difference, under that shake his body.

G
GTAman 28.10.19

I can only imagine what people will listen in 2023.

In 2014, the album Kyuss (Welcome to) Sky Valley will be 20(!) years, in 2024 will be the album of 30 years, Stoner will take the place of TRU dad-rock.

M
Metal Boss SxE 28.10.19

And at the same time, we are terribly far from what would be called progressive, I think.

Well, of course. Modern man is the same native, only instead of spears iPad in hand. Only differs in that the wonders of technology takes as a given, not as a miracle.

In 2014, the album Kyuss (Welcome to) Sky Valley will be 20(!) years, in 2024 will be the album of 30 years, Stoner will take the place of TRU dad-rock.

And Chuck berry and little Richard will be the ancestor rock.

J
Jean 28.10.19

Ice Age Mammoth-Rock

M
Metal Boss SxE 28.10.19

Radio Radonezh will listen.

M
Metal Boss SxE 28.10.19

Let's see you sing a different tune when the ROC receives edinodushno power in Russia, and from there spread its influence in the CIS as a whole.

V
Vosmirukiy Semiher 28.10.19

with 14 years of musical preferences has not changed: Washington(C)

J
Jean 28.10.19

Well guy, you are the king openmind.

T
Teemely 28.10.19

10-13 Rock
C 14 - Dubstep Producer complextor house.Performers - Skrillex,Mojo,Flux pavilion,Borgore,Deadmau5,Hans Zimmer still like it, so many others.
To this day, the taste has not changed.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 28.10.19

Timely
How do you like this kind of music? Delicious?

J
Jean 28.10.19

To this day, the taste has not changed.
14 turned six months ago?

T
Teemely 28.10.19

Heavy Metal Rock
Very

x
xAndrewx 28.10.19

13.01.13 17:59
10-13 Rock