3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 28.10.19 09:08 am

How varied are your tastes? v2

1)Everything I could have to write off a brother or 2-3 classmates. System of a Down, Slipknot, Trivium, Pantera.
2)Unlimited Internet, a topic Professor, tech death and meshugga.
3)Post-metal, sludge.
4)status of birds
PS well, all in the range from 13 to 16 years.
160 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 28.10.19

Alexfor
Well, probably Yes, 14 is, in principle, still is childhood or adolescence as it is so short.(:

A
Aleksator 28.10.19

Prodigy.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 28.10.19

Loved System of a Down used to be a fan on them for a very long time, but I can wait for their new album, so gradually moved to tech death.

H
Holokozt666 28.10.19

Listened to ramstan because it is hard for men music, not all pop snot Mat!

I
Infiltrator 28.10.19

Rammstein. For the first time it heard them .Over time it became clear that the group opopsel and interest in it disappeared.

a
atmaROZ 28.10.19

Paul McCartney — Mrs Vandebilt (1973 - Band On The Run)

S
ShaMaN 28.10.19

0-7 Russian folk and Soviet songs sung by parents and TV
7-14 cassette recorders, the first player (aiwa) - Ramstein, scorpions, Russian trash like Gaza strip and a bunch of mastrini foreign pop music after purchase, texet
15 - trance, ambient, tiktonik, dramas and other swotting
16 Rap (from the Russian Dots from the U.S. almost one is today Maestra's post. Also attended a course of gofo and caterpie (small) to explain to friends than harmful and stupid this music (taught materiel, so to speak). And still tell you, if I didn't set it. The backbone still were Ramstein and the first stirrings of metal.
17-18 Govnar-style. Aria, lumen, Splin, Black coffee, all is today Maestra's post-the alternative and heavy metal. more More MORE. In the end, mastimovie of the group listened from amatory abominable to the good old Accept and Iron Maiden and switched to namastrategy like Lost Horizon
19 Folk metal, Gothic metal. Music, ponravivshajasja me ostах games, movies and reviews.
20 Det-doom metal and classic.

Z
Zharook 28.10.19

The inscription I Love Techno, although the track techno and does not smell.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 28.10.19

Svarog
This is EURODANCE.

D
D.Artist 28.10.19

I even thought a.

M
Metal Boss SxE 28.10.19

D. Artist

Listened, a little stunned, why the melody is pure country, with old-school. Turns out it's a cover of the song in 1946.

L
Last Engineer 28.10.19

Dad Aria listened to, I the lyrics of many songs you know. If to speak about self-selection, then Eminem. Now I prezerayu rap, but Eminem chose to remain silent.

Further, for the formation of my musical tastes come from The Prodigy and Rammstein. Their influence is evident even now: I choose a more aggressive industrial sound, tempo, caaac, often German text.

D
D.Artist 28.10.19

mindless logic of machine
I was 3... I didn't know about the existence of covers =/

S
SanekOps 28.10.19

Oh, and this was long ago) Well, a child only listened to Russian pop, and now foreign)

S
SanekOps 28.10.19

Disco crash)

S
SanekOps 28.10.19

Tatiana Bulanova))

E
Erindeir 28.10.19

Aria (Aria no Aria Kipelov it's not) it's still my dad listened to

M
MC Kebab 28.10.19

C 13 year-old and 15 - Gorillaz, 15-17 - Linkin Park 17 - 18 - Limp Bizkit, Korn, System of a Down and SLIPKNOT of course!!! And then I came here, the world is turned on its head and I was lost.

O
OakSorcerer 28.10.19

Dawn Low, Limp Bizkit, 2Pac, The Fugees, Beastie Boys, RHCP. Liked Aguilera more =) Also loved techno drive-type La Bouche.