3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 28.10.19 09:08 am

How varied are your tastes? v2

1)Everything I could have to write off a brother or 2-3 classmates. System of a Down, Slipknot, Trivium, Pantera.
2)Unlimited Internet, a topic Professor, tech death and meshugga.
3)Post-metal, sludge.
4)status of birds
PS well, all in the range from 13 to 16 years.
160 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 28.10.19

Russian songs, down to the REP (AK-47, class 1 and other heresy), then sat down on the Nickeback and began to listen with 3 Doors Down, and then just started Vkontakte to look for different music further download.
Now I listen to different genres of rock, pop, sometimes even music from movies.

s
skorpionn92 28.10.19

pop - rock - metal - rock (-pop-indie indietronica-)n

S
Showy DiMak 28.10.19

9 years - black metal, post-metal, hardcore punk, sludge.
15 years, glam metal, rock ballads, post-punk.
20 years - Timothy, Lana del Rey, Roma acorn, Linkin Park!!111 (appeared fit Internet).

G
GTAman 28.10.19

Showy DiMak
Correct development.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 28.10.19

Bieber ze best

H
HorseloverFat 28.10.19

Metal Boss 0xE
Look you took into the anal abyss of heavy music))

W
Wild Rider 28.10.19

Rap (no Russian), R&B
Rock, pop
Gothic rock, darkwave, dark electro

G
Garrus-1994 28.10.19

First listened to American. rap. Well, there is 50 cents and Eminem. Also Lil Jon and Ludacris, D12 and other rappers. Then I started to play sports switched to rock. Then I listen and Bulletov and Trivium, Lordi, Deathstars, Murderdolls, Five Finger Death Punch, Dope, Made of Hate, As I Lay Dying. Still listening and listening to epic music like Two Steps From Hell and X Ray Dog. And indeed all the songs of these types. Rap and now listen to us but not as often. So, in General, has changed my tastes. This despite the fact that I never liked the rock. Well, yelling as if your balls off :D Not all of course, but when they sing the screaming of the other Association I have not called, except for this one)) And I started my acquaintance with rock from the Skillet. But now I almost don't listen.

O
Oktada 28.10.19

Techno=>Pop=>Rock=>Trance=>Trip Hop=>House=>normal music.

A
AllPower 28.10.19

5-7 years, the Gaza strip and other G... not on their own.
7-11 Metallica
11-12 Decl)))
12-14 Aria
14-KoRn.... Fleshgod apocalуpse. well, everything close to them.

S
StarveMan 28.10.19

10 years - the fact that listening to classmates - her some
13 years - unlimited Internet + overseas rap and a little alternative rock
14-15 years - metalcore.
And then nothing happened.

F
Flaemus 28.10.19

1-7 everything that was on the radio.
8-12 all listened to in class, the Gaza strip I remember, and so, basically, hip-hop type Basta.
13-17 Kipelov, Kish, Marilyn Manson, ASP, FFDP, PotF Hypnogaja, etc.
At the moment dragged nearly all of the label Strange Music, Twiztid, ICP, Hopsin'a little.

R
RafPayne3 28.10.19

1-8 nothing or what are the children's songs
9-14 stupid club music, rap etc
14,5-15 dub-step( or, as it is written there?)
15,5 rock, heavy metal (mostly AC\DC, Black Sabbath, Metallika, etc.)
16-17 Dead-metal (Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corps,KATAKLYSM,Flesgod Apokalyps,Bloodbath, etc.), Black Metal(mostly some songs of Satyricon and a few others). Graincor(Napalm Dead) Well, the classics sometimes.

PS. Also for these has changed in the music business. If in the 14-15 years I hard styles of metal considered music full of psychos and idiots, but now I think this music the best and do not digest some sort of rap and dub step.

R
RafPayne3 28.10.19

Showy DiMak
Are you kidding me? From black metal you moved on to Timothy?

V
Vladimir Platonov 28.10.19

childhood under HAST DU!
then I got shitty music from years 9-14 seems(Rusko rap, Class 1, King , Gough , Central , Capa , Hydroxy, etc.)
14-15 Skillet, Zebrahead, sum 41, blink 182 - in General, punk rock was badly chilled , and of the SYSTEM of course of um DOWN of course , well, Rammstein was still...
15-16... 1 love girl all things - I showed LUMEN... for a long time I listened to them for about a year probably exactly class up to 11..
16-17.. sat listening to the girl with STIGMATA , NEONATE, AMATORY... 30STM, I extreme vocal learned in General.
17-18 I bought electroche and started to cut the metal - friends me BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE showed.. and every different metalcor with which it all not a tear... Oh and SUICIDE SILENCE I was very chilled with MITCH alive of course..
18-19..all in the same guitar , nadrachivaya buratowski songs, learning Solakov..
19-20... 2E introduction METALLICAS - they're just cool guys.. Familiarity with the GREATEST BAND PANTERA.... DIMEBAG DARRELL is my guitar God... next, I don't even know how to describe this cool , cool guy.. sorry that some bastard shot him right on the stage.. .R.I.P. Legend , well not talk about sad things...
And here not long ago I met with a group closer MEGADETH.. damn what Mustaine is still steep, and singing I would not say that bad, maybe I'm a pervert, but I love his vocals.
while this is all ))

M
MC Eptyshka 28.10.19

Ugh, again the damn metal ponabezhali.

W
WarlokIII 28.10.19

0-6 - songs of Soviet cartoons
6-8 - pop)
8-10 - Rammstein and Gaza strip
11-16 - severe nigger gangsta rap
17-21, heavy metal, alternative, metalcore
21-23 - cloud trap
24 - pop punk, emo punk, rock, trap, this rock

S
Shenn 28.10.19

Tastes have not changed for the life of almost. Always listened and listen to rap, electro, some r'n'b.

A
Aleksey Lesnik 28.10.19

First listened to Russian true rap ( Basta, AK-47), then slowly ill from this stage to the stage of listening to hard rock. Now that's heavy for a light moved ( sounds strange, hmm), and now I'm a music lover, but Russian rap don't listen out of principle

M
MariaRoza 28.10.19

One as varied, but I loved rock, and love)))))