3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 30.12.20 01:20 am

The appearance of Gunther o \ 'Dima in addition to \ "Blood and Wine \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When we choose in the final part of the "hearts of stone" who to help and who not to interfere, Gunther o'Dim, depending on what we have chosen: in the "bad ending", the witcher says it's nice to have business with you, maybe we'll meet again, but in " the good ending "when we have guessed the riddle of the demon, he says he cannot be killed and all efforts are in vain.
And in Toussaint we will have to deal with him again, whatever you say.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian
Everything may be it and will not be, and maybe it will be how the Blood and Wine will come out then it will already be clear

C
Charisma007 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian
Most likely we will not meet. Blood and Wine can be started even before Hearts of Stone, as these are separate additions that are unlikely to overlap with each other.

T
TrusTNik 30.12.20

Why not? After all, O'Dim meets us in the White Garden, in the tavern. At the very beginning of the game. And he is not bothered by the fact that he is "from the first plot addition". So my idea is that O'Dim's appearance is quite possible.

A
ARONDIT 30.12.20

To me this Gunther about dim is very much reminiscent of the demon from the movie "Wishmaker" only in the film he makes wishes come true, and not through a third person.

K
KanoVoxLian 30.12.20

I_007x
Blood and wine can be started even before the Hearts of Stone, or even after passing the Hearts of Stone and in Toussaint, we have a chain of quests, something like how to get rid of Mr. Mirror forever.

A
ARONDIT 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian
This will be too much.

K
KanoVoxLian 30.12.20

ARONDIT
This will be too much. Just the most relish)), especially the projects said that there will be about 90 quests in Blood and Wine in the side, it is possible that Gunther O'Dim was stuck there.

F
Flow4Master 30.12.20

There will probably be a lot of new (old book) characters without O'Dim. There was already actually a personal add-on about him, so why put him into that too?

T
TimKar 30.12.20

Flow4Master wrote:
there will be a lot of new
O_o

S
Sativum 30.12.20

IMHO, its appearance in KiV is unlikely. The phrase a la "I'll be back" is a kind of cliché. In many works (books, films, games), the main antagonist says something similar before finally passing away.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.12.20

TrusTNik wrote:
Why not? After all, O'Dim meets us in the White Garden, in the tavern. At the very beginning of the game. And he is not bothered by the fact that he is "from the first plot addition". So my idea is that O'Dim's appearance is quite possible.
Not certainly in that way. You see, if you only have the original game, then for you Odim is a simple trader from the white garden (albeit strange), and one more mention of him is in the epilogue of the happy ending, in fact, all of them, stone hearts are dedicated directly to Odim and Oldgerd, in blood and wine there will be maximum references to hearts of stone, well, no matter how their intersection

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian wrote:
Toussaint, we have a chain of quests, something like how to get rid of Mr. Mirror forever.
Where does the infa come from? Out of your fantasy? Well, okay

P
Playersaharan 30.12.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Mm, how is O'Dim mentioned in the epilogue of the happy ending?

d
digital_summer 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian wrote:
in Toussaint, we have a chain of quests, something like how to get rid of Mr. Mirror forever.
What a rich imagination. And the one who did not buy KS, but bought only Blood, will not get access to these quests?)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.12.20

Playersaharan wrote:
Mm, how is O'Dim mentioned in the epilogue of the happy ending?
SpoilerIn the epilogue, on the way to the tavern, you can meet dwarves (the very ones who stole your boat on the island of fogs), as it turns out these dwarfs are ordinary thieves and stole some expensive cup from a local nobleman, if they help them, they will say, they say a cup they've already sold it to some weird merchant called Mister Mirror. After this phrase, Geralt notably twisted his face so much)))

J
Joel Miller 30.12.20

KanoVoxLian I
'll just leave it here :)
Spoiler
I don't know if he will appear in Toussaint, but I think his statue is not just worth it ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 30.12.20

I think there will be no quests related to Gunther. Think about the point of shoving it yourself? You cannot kill him, you can only expel him. Once is enough.

N
Norman bates 30.12.20

Why should CDRs slide into self-repetition? The studio's scriptwriters have already proven that they can dot surprise. In addition, the expansion will be independent of the main game and Hearts of Stone. So the appearance of Gunther and his help (or hostility) will not be particularly illogical. Geralt will not buy his tricks a second time, and hostility, if he was helped in the COP, will look illogical. And O'Dim does not really fit into the fabulous and colorful atmosphere of Toussaint.

S
Stifler's mom 30.12.20

Dimka is that the Mirror is most likely not to be seen in KiV. Developments will not be repeated. They are from the main plot, they reluctantly want to invite someone in addition, and even more so from one addition to another. KiV will have its own bad guys. And the maximum that we can find about Gunther is some books in the glossary. And then, hardly

B
BioGen 30.12.20

Unlikely, he will still fall from Geralt again