3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 01.01.21 04:15 am

Schaeferdin (Diablo 2)

Someone tried this build - on baal wounds and farms of packs of fatty mobs, is it 8 ppl faster than just a ziller with grief and fortitude?
Spoiler Level: 95
Strength: 205 227
Dexterity: 115 137
Vitality: 235 255
Energy: 15 15
Life: 930 1.297
Mana: 150 193
Stanima: 390 430
Resistances: 75/75/80/75

Damage: 2.170 - 6.169 / 2.257 - 6.280 / 2.592 - 7.215 @ 8/4 zeal (base / enchant / might merc)
Attack rating: 10.857 / 14.938 (base / enchant)
Defense: 3.037 / 22.473 / 25.966 (base / holy shield / chilling armor)
Fast hit recovery: 48% ( 5 frame)
Deadly strike: 50%
Crushing blow: 25%
Life leech: 19%

Skills

20 points: Sacrifice / Zeal / Fanatism / Holy Shield
15 points: Defiance
1 points: Smite / Charge / Holy bolt / Blessed hammer / Might / Blessed aim / Concentration / Cleansing / Prayer / Vigor / Redemption
Combat skills +7 to all skills.
Offensive Auras + 10 to all skills.
Defensive Auras +4 to all skills.

Equipment

- Schaefer's Hammer. 129% enhanced damage. Socket: Ruby jewel of fervor (40% enhanced damage, 15% IAS) Yes, you read correctly. : shocked:
- Crown of Ages. + 147 defense, + 27% resistances, + 11% PDR. Sockets: Ruby jewel of fervor (30% fire resist, 15% IAS) Jade jewel of fervor (30% poison resist, 15% IAS)
- Highlords wrath amulet.
- Herald of Zakarum shield. + 199% enhanced defense, upgraded, total defense 556. Socket: Aureolic Jewel of Fervor (+3 to mana after kill, 15% IAS)
- String of ears belt. 8% life leech, 14% PDR, 15 MDR, upgraded, total defense 154.
- Gore rider boots. Upgraded, total defense 186
- Raven frost ring 213 AR, +19 to dexterity.
- Fortitude Lacquered Plate Armor. 27% resist all, +1.25 life per level. Total defense 1.626.
- Crafted Gloves. 3% life leech, 20% IAS, 10% crushing blow, + 11 to life, fire resist 10%, cold resist 18%, total defense 85.
- Rare ring. 8% life leech, +3 max damage, 107 to attack rating, 1-6 fire damage, 10% cold / light / poison & 16% fire resistances
63 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 05.01.21

rambler87, light statics immunity do not care. shaeffel to disperse hemorrhoids, at the cost of occupying all ias sockets with zhuvels / shaels. and on the fretboard there is an imbue stat "adds overdrive PHY damage". and this is with a phase blade speed, 20% ds and dmg to demons. why the heck goat bayan? I just feel like I'm gone! : D
oath in what? can be changed to stormlash, it will be cheerful on all Baals. but the gröf is worth the money, don't even hesitate. and yes, zilu / barbu ds should be appreciated above cb.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Obsessed
))) thx
I forgot about light immunes))) I
used to think cb should be looked at first.

I'll try the fretboard somehow - I just can't believe in his miraculous intervention))) (but it turns out that if you don't plan to finish the grief paladin's melee build, then such a paladin will just be an experiment of ineffectiveness) - I'm used to casters (mostly to trash) - in which one item (if it is not something like Infiniti, of course) cannot so drastically strengthen the character many times over).
Oath in a non-ethereal cryptic sword - temporarily took - at least like the best available unics that I had.
Forti also miraculously strengthens melee (as well as archers) - although with grief, judging by the reviews, this will not have such a strong effect)?

But is it really worth thinking about Zelera as a 8ppl crowd cleaner? He will constantly be sprayed on the entire crowd - or with the specified gear (griffin, mainly and sufficiently typed cb), he will lay any mob at 8ppl with a few hits and the problems of a fat mob crowd at 8ppl from any lords should not arise for the baal ?

PS here summoner necr completely drives you into depression by 8 ppl (if purely a summoner) - it is sprayed on a crowd of Mobs and serves as just a bone wall for a party - at least for me the maximum is what the summoner turned out to be in large parties) only go to 1 act fallenov to beat in such groups)

A
Alexey Bitardsky 05.01.21

rambler87
climbs

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Well, not everything has been picked up for this yet) not everything is enough)

A
Alexey Bitardsky 05.01.21

rambler87
big limitation?

R
RomanDII 05.01.21

Nothing is clear, and not very interesting :)

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

build melee paladin
rambler87, write it right: building a warrior of light for melee fights is short and clear. and then some words in an incomprehensible language - what if the noobs read, do not understand and flow into the lower tank?
just try to calculate physical. damage 3-5 fashionable guns. just like that - you take the min and max dmg of the base, multiply it by% ed (like + 300% ed is * 4), calculate the average damage (min + max) * 2 and double multiply it by the number of attacks per second, taken from the German diablo 2 attack speed calculator (with the specified skill zeal, lvl fans and the amount of ias - for zil any ias plows, this is not a wolf some thread, shameful). and then do the same for Gröef and play with the numbers.
in other words, Gröef is imba. and if someone here not just talked about the "freebie", then they would have cut it long ago (and then the pg would have ascended in my eyes even higher!;
PS but in not eth bolva Oath is a complete slag, give it to nubas and look for Stormlash in the chat. :-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

Better than a neck in pepeem can only be death. And that is rare. Well, there is also a kicker that other guns usually use - it does not get + dmg from the bar.
Cb by 8 ppl removes 25% of the HP of 1 ppl mob - and they have 350% bonus HP. Think about it, 25% of 450% is a lot or not at all XD

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Better than a neck in pepeem can only be death
rambler87, just collect in non-ethereal cryptic sord! ;-)

p
passed 05.01.21

TL; DR, office, but I see that the TS explained that kg / am.

C
CorvinOk 05.01.21

Voshchem tested and compared budgetary ones at the beginning of this season: Oath eth BA, Stormlash and Astreon's Iron Ward, which he even bought for fun for the sake of such a business. It seems that Stormlash showed itself the most vigorously on regular mobchiks, and Astreon's on Bosses. Schaefer's Hammer IMHO, even as a Budget fluff, I think it's hardly worth considering, and Fortitude in the Lacquered Plate and especially the Crown of Ages raise questions
rambler87 wrote: it
turns out that if you don't plan to finish the build of the paladin's melee grief
Well, personally, I suppose I don't plan: Kappa
Spoiler

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

passed

,: D CorvinOk, #) ran into bulls with fan, ##) your deeds of valor will be remembered; D

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

The chauffeur seems to be a fluff of fluff for a frenzy beaver - it's easy to disperse, doesn't break, in the second lalbringer and pagnal. For fluff for the pool (firk and archon will say that it is worth a ber, but they are the chosen ones), very good.

The basis for the second fluff is controversial - for some reason, the Inheim calc shows greater speed with the same hammers than if, for example, in the second hand of the pb.

p
passed 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
it is easy to disperse
And not to stop until it throws out this ... projectile, like a hammer thrower.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
calc shows great speed with the same hammers
It takes into account the wsm "bug". Swap the slots - the speed will change.
True, this is still not an accurate calculation (there the real aps depends on the hit of the primaries / secondaries), but with the stacking of Frenzi, this can be neglected.

m
malloc 05.01.21

IMHO, from melee men without a standard griffin, only fury dru with upped ribcracker or tomb reaver in hand.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

found eath thrasher - to get 5 holes. Do you think it is just under death? Or with dequepri from ethereal rippers - nothing more or less budget can be compared?

r
rambler87 05.01.21

malloc
and palla's two-handed hands are also rare? There are a lot of bonuses from the shield ...

m
malloc 05.01.21

rambler87
has never seen a paladin, but you can try barba, since hp allows you not to wear a shield.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

rambler87 wrote:
Do you think it is normal for death only?
no, not normal - he is the current in swords.
rambler87 wrote: are
two-handed palla also rare? I
asked a lot of bonuses from the shield myself, I answered myself

r
rambler87 05.01.21

malloc
well, a barb with 2 two-handed people can - then he is not capable of such a thing at all. I have never done barbs yet - and I understand that there are some subtleties of calculating ias

Sweety_Mustar

Oh thank you - I looked at the wrong line) I guess at the release then. In general, eth trasher only fell once - they are like vortex shields rarely seen fall,
you never know - maybe there is some kind of two-handed pall build that is worth it)