3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 01.01.21 04:15 am

Schaeferdin (Diablo 2)

Someone tried this build - on baal wounds and farms of packs of fatty mobs, is it 8 ppl faster than just a ziller with grief and fortitude?
Spoiler Level: 95
Strength: 205 227
Dexterity: 115 137
Vitality: 235 255
Energy: 15 15
Life: 930 1.297
Mana: 150 193
Stanima: 390 430
Resistances: 75/75/80/75

Damage: 2.170 - 6.169 / 2.257 - 6.280 / 2.592 - 7.215 @ 8/4 zeal (base / enchant / might merc)
Attack rating: 10.857 / 14.938 (base / enchant)
Defense: 3.037 / 22.473 / 25.966 (base / holy shield / chilling armor)
Fast hit recovery: 48% ( 5 frame)
Deadly strike: 50%
Crushing blow: 25%
Life leech: 19%

Skills

20 points: Sacrifice / Zeal / Fanatism / Holy Shield
15 points: Defiance
1 points: Smite / Charge / Holy bolt / Blessed hammer / Might / Blessed aim / Concentration / Cleansing / Prayer / Vigor / Redemption
Combat skills +7 to all skills.
Offensive Auras + 10 to all skills.
Defensive Auras +4 to all skills.

Equipment

- Schaefer's Hammer. 129% enhanced damage. Socket: Ruby jewel of fervor (40% enhanced damage, 15% IAS) Yes, you read correctly. : shocked:
- Crown of Ages. + 147 defense, + 27% resistances, + 11% PDR. Sockets: Ruby jewel of fervor (30% fire resist, 15% IAS) Jade jewel of fervor (30% poison resist, 15% IAS)
- Highlords wrath amulet.
- Herald of Zakarum shield. + 199% enhanced defense, upgraded, total defense 556. Socket: Aureolic Jewel of Fervor (+3 to mana after kill, 15% IAS)
- String of ears belt. 8% life leech, 14% PDR, 15 MDR, upgraded, total defense 154.
- Gore rider boots. Upgraded, total defense 186
- Raven frost ring 213 AR, +19 to dexterity.
- Fortitude Lacquered Plate Armor. 27% resist all, +1.25 life per level. Total defense 1.626.
- Crafted Gloves. 3% life leech, 20% IAS, 10% crushing blow, + 11 to life, fire resist 10%, cold resist 18%, total defense 85.
- Rare ring. 8% life leech, +3 max damage, 107 to attack rating, 1-6 fire damage, 10% cold / light / poison & 16% fire resistances
63 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
I'm talking about KB.
rambler87 wrote:
must the inscription phys immun disappear under the name of the mob?
If you shoot hell / deco, it always seems to disappear. On the contrary, there seems to be one kind of champion that is not immune, but there is an inscription.
rambler87 wrote:
crash animation only for crash is
not only (bash, lip attacks, charge). But measure a2 does not have such a skill to confuse.
rambler87 wrote:
base for rw is better (for the same abstract Infiniti)
(Giant) Thresher / Great Poleaxe.
CBF against Infi is usually not so important. Dips enchant mostly.

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

On the contrary, there is one, it seems, the kind of champions that are not immune, but there is an inscription.
passed, I went here for the first time (with a small, 1.13d) boner from scratch and discovered a moment for myself - one of the champions, in my opinion posessed, does not bother (for sure), tried it several times. :-)

p
passed 05.01.21

Obsessed met Possessed.
Obsessed wrote: Taki
doesn’t use
it, yes, this is their feature.

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

has passed, it is urgent to add to the Carpet in the list! ;-)

C
Carpet 05.01.21

Obsessed
So why didn't you add it, if it's urgent?

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Carpet,; DD vacuumed!

F
FludoTron 05.01.21

Obsessed
I hope you mean a drop from Baal at 8 pp, and not that abomination from real life

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

FludoTron, ofc 9 je norm! melkiy letal na Boala a 9 pilesosil drop; P
pts, he pumps the dudued from scratch in the single, because found the Dark Clan Crusher with a cheating spell! * facepalm *: D
competent approach! ; D

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

Obsessed
do you think he will understand that this is a slapstick club - not a druid class? ; D I just anticipate the misery of the bear with this skewer; C

f
firkax 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote: the
club is a shit - and not the druid class
does not interfere with one another

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, there are at least 2 workarounds: 1) he will simply score (not having time to understand the minuses of the baton) and start from scratch for another class; 2) he will still use it, but with some kind of ale skill: D and then a stick with +2 dudu is such a deteriorated spirit sword))
[edit] he still uses feral rage * facepalm *))

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

Obsessed
hmm hike, I know him better; DDDDD

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, he has already thrown the dudued to bang from scratch with a barb, I ask what skill, says: Bash !! * facepalm * and throws at Ax mastery)

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

Obsessed
Decided to play as a barbarian. He hits harder, I think this is the best character in the game.
Hope he plays hard XD

U
Uncle fred 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
.... sometimes they take mid.

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Has anyone used Lacerator - what's a good build with it? If the zealer has a swap? (By the way, in general - phys redist, unlike the elementary one, does not have a -100 limit? If there are both Kiev and AD?). Its advantage over lowbringer is that there are more ias and dmg and you can insert something else useful into Salt. Maybe ethereal (ethereal is probably very difficult to find - does anyone have it?).

Does the formula for -phys res (when 0 or not 0) look like for spontaneous cuts?

r
rambler87 07.01.21

I used stormleash (for small) on the sealer - I think due to the fact that the lower dmg is very small (and in general the dmg of the stick is small average) - very variable success and mostly long beating of packs of Mobs - now, although the static role works well for them removes hp - but it was not a classic diablo - the leftovers of hp have to be dealt with for a long time by the forces of this otherwise weak flail - well, or switch to swap.

I want to try it on a druid wolf - I have not yet reached level 83 only. By the way, about the ribcracker - he noticed it is very powerful (in addition to a huge minus - without a shield, the doctor's life continues until he comes across a manaborn and there is not enough mana for a fury) - is ribcracker the only option with such a large ias dmg cb? (By the way, his knocking on mobs is also quite pleasant))). And so far, only the ribcracker normally gave damage to packs of Mobs (and some other - I don't remember the name now - unique hatchets with a large set of damage to magic, cold, and so on - use them when a physical immunity comes across - but these hatchets cb do not carry , and I don’t want to change the Jalal hat for guliam face). So, the griffin will also look powerful when demolishing packs of mobs like an improved ribcracker,

r
rambler87 07.01.21

By the way, Vlok seems to me to be either faster than the ziler, but less tenacious. Or the point is that the melee druid's skills have a huge attack rating (including the wolf form for an hour). But it's still strange: now I have a level 84 zealer, the chance of hitting, for example, on the advice of 75 or 85 (depending on clothes and tea) is not enough? In general, with the same dexterity, it seems that the wolf hits and demolishes monsters much faster than unique ones - and at the stocks everything somehow spreads its zil to the crowd ...

p
passed 07.01.21

Again you, norkoman.
rambler87 wrote:
Lacerator
Everything would be fine, but flee is crazy. On unique / bosses ok, however.
rambler87 wrote:
doesn't have a -100 limit?
It has.
rambler87 wrote: is
ribcracker the only option with such a big ias dmg cb?
So that everything is together and on a budget - yes. Tumriver is still good. Oafs there are all sorts of axes for reasonable prices. With a shield, the fury, alas, has problems with blocking interruption, but, in principle, you can also use the bar + ss if you don't get surrounded (without throwing too much into the block).
If the zil "misses", then, most likely, it simply does not reach the moving mobs (fucking serial attacks). With unic, it's usually easier to switch to smite and * spank * the villain. With a neck, ofk.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

rambler87
try it.