3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elias312 29.10.19 03:31 am

Impressions of the ending (Watch_Dogs)

Discuss the ending and share experiences
187 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 29.10.19

Someone had already come through?
Discuss the ending
P. S he only reached Chapter III,))))

C
Cidrow 29.10.19

the game is short on story missions. The ending is predictable by the end of the second act and the beginning of the third.

t
tibidibidais 29.10.19

Watch_Dogs == Assassin's Creed 4

e
ertout 29.10.19

I did not understand,and who's niece was killed?

C
Cidrow 29.10.19

The circumstances of the accident during the accident - the precise death of the niece did not disclose - or that's the part I watched.

F
Fatum Sibir 29.10.19

Cidrow
Well it seems to me obvious that a traumatic brain injury or other injuries incompatible with life. The child certainly was not wearing a seatbelt so a lot of options, and show x-rays in the game and describe in detail how to break the cervical vertebrae, it is mildly bad.

S
STARES 29.10.19

For those who do not understand who murdered niece will review the credits at the end of the game, pierce in his monologue voiced who did it.

A
Arkane[No Sound] 29.10.19

Cidrow
Killed someone on a motorcycle, geordi Rank him captive kept, with the permission of Aidan of course.

P
Pelmen dobra 29.10.19

Mosonyi, Aiden pacnet Clara? Could not stand, it is too painful for me.

C
Cidrow 29.10.19

Fatum Sibir
Well, could show in x-ray images there is nothing - and so in fact the accuracy of death is not described.

Arkane[No Sound]
He killed the niece indirectly - he is not killed, but he caused an accident.

Seya
Nope not cpcnet - she will die at the end of the game - and stupid. I thought maybe there is an option to save it, but it's clear the rails in terms of the ending. A man (Maurice or whatever his name is played in anl. version) which Georgie kept - by the way - how to deal with him? I personally don't shoot - I don't want to. And here is Damian - with a clear conscience - because infuriated from the beginning of this one-legged Tim..

Still very much I finished Defalt - the rat - I followed him not even being chased - jumped off the roof and to meet him - had a grenade launcher in his forehead planted as he tried quit on me at the intersection. Actually boring to be honest..

But in a plot full of holes and obviously written on the knee - in the beginning, interesting - but after the first Chapter already yawn hunting. When Clara first appeared on the screen immediately came up with the idea that she is the hacker, mentioned in the cut scene. And yet, in the end - not surprised....

V
VinRIGO 29.10.19

Press Q(X) to win. That's the whole ending.

t
tigrrrr 29.10.19

I'm only on the second Chapter. Pliz explain who pierce the money extorted from the Bank in the beginning? Maybe I missed something?

C
Cidrow 29.10.19

Crack2000
If you mean the very first movie - the money no they are not pumped - as Damien decided to shove his nose in his business, finding another hacker - the operation was a failure pierce was aware of it - turned around and ran after him and Damien leaked info because of what plemyashka died in a car accident.

o
oldfag 29.10.19

Fatum Sibir
and show x-rays in the game and describe in detail how to break the cervical vertebrae, it is mildly bad
Oh, the relish! The schedule allows the benefit.

x
xmenni 29.10.19

Sad kozovska... When this wanker Default has robbed the system - I -del-... caught up with it - downloaded data and then blew up his car with him... then another calf was killed, and I all -del-who's task it was necessary!!! Even though it is a game, but for the life taken...

x
xmenni 29.10.19

Seya
Clara will kill you!!!

P
Patency 29.10.19

Expect more. By the way, who was the default then? Like never showed...

a
alik12345 29.10.19

Story missions are very few ((((
In the end what I liked the most is the fact that if you kill some guy in that room. Very Impressive work. Black screen and BOOM. Finally cool )))

The ending is open ))))

u
ultra_1923 29.10.19

Too short the storyline!
But to be honest the ending caught, very sorry for Clara, I thought that it will be possible to save her, but to her dismay it was impossible, Maurice at the end of the shoot.

The game itself is interesting but a maximum of 5-7 days, then boring, too monotonous it gets.

A
AlexDav 29.10.19

And who knows why Jordy in the end come from? If it is really the contract and pulled a gun on Aiden, why after all this they called? This aspect is not clear:)