3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elias312 29.10.19 03:31 am

Impressions of the ending (Watch_Dogs)

Discuss the ending and share experiences
187 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 29.10.19

skif34нет I left because after listening to the recordings I took pity.and then Aiden says no more deaths

s
skif34 29.10.19

Camper88
and after you left there was nothing? just titles?

C
Camper88 29.10.19

skif34да

r
rn rn 29.10.19

dear gamers , I came to 2части the plot is really boring...the police there and then enrage those who call 911.....( I personally killed ) ) )....money grow quickly , but spent ACC quickly....The GAME is BORING...LIKE the CURRENT MONSTER MEETING DAMIAN I SWEAR to him in a hat gets bullet and aka 47

I would like to ask THAT WITH MAURICE ? dead he is or how

G
Giperboloit 29.10.19

People and when I walk the main line of the story I can then continue to perform additional missions?

C
Camper88 29.10.19

Giperboloit
Yes

R
Relaxy 29.10.19

I would like to 2 a part of the game was in another city)) with a more intelligent plot and longer ) for a hint about cnOS 2.0 not very much liked)))))

F
FlexShepard 29.10.19

skif34
FlexShepard,
how did you know that Jordy was the second motociclista? from the records?

In the final monologue (after the credits, I think) pierce explained that already knew about it.(And what is most interesting - after the final calls up to geordi).

F
FlexShepard 29.10.19

skif34
another question: lucky Quinn ordered the hit? why did he do it?

It is immediately evident that not all delve into the story.(And then complain that it is bad)
Damien and Pearce hacked the network for some files Blume, but Damien climbed deeper and stumbled upon a video of the mayor killing rose Washington. So as Lucky and the mayor are old friends, and the mayor could cause problems - Lucky (with Clara) found those who were able to download the file (which they incidentally did not download) and ordered a scare them. Damien left crippled in an accident and Pearce has lost his niece.
Here, something like that...

H
Huligan17 29.10.19

I do not know everything, but I was very impressed by Watch Dogs. I was very sorry Clara that couldn't be saved, I liked how the story developed with her, and she was always there for Aiden, and now because of him she died. If I had the choice, it was great, imagine if Watch Dogs added choices like in the Walking Dead. At the end of the game, I wanted to erase the memory and go, I personally liked the game, the story good, the graphics is also great. And another question, I want to know for sure whether the sequel to Watch Dogs?

E
Evgen4ik94 29.10.19

The plot is so very short as I thought,but I liked it.I like most gamers am disappointed that Clara can not be saved!

F
FlexShepard 29.10.19

Хулиган17
Ubisoft Watch_Dogs was originally planned as a new franchise.
While sales of games for the first week exceeded 4.000.000 copies - a record in the history of the company.
Helped of course advertising and five gaming platforms.
So, 100% that continued to be, but when is unknown. Most likely not earlier than in half a year...
Хулиган17
Evgen4ik94
About Clara - fully agree...

H
Huligan17 29.10.19

FlexShepard
OOO, then super. Thanks for the reply, glad to hear.

D
Dark-Side 29.10.19

Elias312
cool I have the same AV as the VC was

K
KanoVoxLian 29.10.19

Let's start with the fact that the game I did not like from the beginning ,I deleted it but then decided to try to go through and re-installed. And began to grasp it if that's there,and kind of liked it and at the same time not. The plot is too predictable, no plot. Side jobs are also monotonous,but it'll do nicely.Management struck me as odd from the beginning,but then everything is fine.
Now about the ending, the ending is too predictable. Some even feel that emptiness.
Firstly, I do not understand who ordered Clara,sorry that she was murdered.
Secondly, I liked Jordi Chin face him dumb,even for a fixer. The more he killed Lena Pearce, generally bad people(radish).
In the third I killed Maurice thought to kill or not but still killed.
In the fourth I would not want to kill Damian,but the story had to finish.

s
sl7viikenzie 29.10.19

KanoVoxLian
I understand that Clara ordered Damien. Even in the course of the plot (particularly towards the end) for some reason I began to suspect that Damien had sent Clara to follow the Pier. Don't know why, but the feeling I have were present.
Also, about geordi agree. The man who killed the daughter of the Pier survived (although the whole story: find out who killed Lena) and moreover, good with YY - me personally, this trick does not clear.
In General, I personally liked the story :)

T
TIGERblacK 29.10.19

I, for example, the unclear situation with only Jordy. What the hell happened at the end?

Clara is a pity, interesting and sympathetic character was.

o
osyotr 29.10.19

KanoVoxLian
how did he kill?! ordered it all the same?

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

The game is completed, the ending in General like it. Very delivered mission to fix the virus, when the whole city of Chicago under the supervision of Damian.
What was it with Jordy in the final, I also do not get it. Rather, it was until the phone rang and was not talking about Maurice.

D
DozoRRR 29.10.19

From the endings didn't think, knew from the beginning what is ctOS 2.0, etc. the Plot was like, he basically kept to the end, because the rest of the game is not much Shine (for me). Who as did to Wherever at the end? Gone or killed?
Who collected all the cell phones you will understand why Maurice took up the matter (I won't spoil)