3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1BaNaNzA1 08.09.19 01:38 am

What game would you like to go again?

what game would you like to go again?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

Yes, no, maybe
if I launch an old game in my eyes will be drakfax
the new Igor impression is fresh but I prefer to go with the saved points

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 08.09.19

Want realties Tes oblivion pereproyti.

V
Vitamin 08.09.19

I want to erase the memory and go through your favorite games again.

m
monarh i ya 08.09.19

With pereproshel would be Morrowind, but Skyrim after'and scares me, the animation and the whole world, albeit interesting, silly mugs. Pereproshel would be Skyrim, but as soon as I think about quests Morrowind'a and there the gameplay, scares me a degraded line Guild quests. At the moment pereprohozhu two parts Borderlands while waiting for the next, nothing does not scare me and I am happy with everything.

r
requiemmm 08.09.19

With pereproshel would Morrowind yeah, too b pereproshel. But pushing me away a few more, I know it all purely on autopilot are on the route Seyda-NIN-the water in the cave for the quest ordinatorskoj armor, teleport to Vivec - Balmora-Ebonheart - the grotto of Mood(the one who still wordfilter not turned off, the jerk)EN-mine-Vivek-Balmora...in the end character is 20+ the level of lonely walks in the world in which he has no enemies until Solstheim. It's like Fallaci once for the power armor to go. The very complexity cheat not wonder, and ready hardcore mods for Morra virtually no.

m
monarh i ya 08.09.19

requiemmm, try to put morrowind code patch, which in addition to various dark forces NPCs to use all sorts of racial talents, as well as look for fan-made fixes for a remake stat of all foes in a large amount (sorry can't remember names). The battle was long, it was hurtful even when I collected Daedric.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

I and so your favorite games pereprohozhu often. Now, for example, play Jedi Academy.

M
Mark2Grande 08.09.19

GTA San Andreas and NFS Underground 2 is the best game of its time. I would like to go through them again, but when you start to play after today's games, you know that there is not enough graphics, physics, etc. From the modern games are very rarely any want to replay.

t
tor1210 08.09.19

requiemmm
soon to mod for skyrim to come out. Skywind is called. there will be completely redone in terms of graphics morrowind/

And wanted pereproyti again GUN or the first Bioshock.

T
Torrantino 08.09.19

Beyond Good & Evil I like this game!!! Plot 1 in time captured not slept passed, And now there is no time

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.09.19

Pereproshel would Skyrim and all parts of Assassins creed but for them there is no time

k
kenny undead 08.09.19

silent hill 2-3
deadpool
call of duty world at war

B
BioGen 08.09.19

Call of Juarez:Bount in Blood,Gun, and perhaps cull of Dute peace and war

_
_-Nomad-_ 08.09.19

Half-Life 2
Would like to re-experience those emotions which were experienced during the first pass

M
Max Fry 08.09.19

Too many of these. Pereproydu one, the others will remain in the memory, and occasionally pop up with a light nostalgia.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 08.09.19

Th means I wish? Take and pereproydu. Such mass. 70 percent of those that I passed I or pereproshel or pereproydu. And I went through sooo many games.

S
Spaniel Kumovich 08.09.19

singularity

E
Evgeniy Ramm 08.09.19

Mafia 2, Bulletstorm, The Saboteur, and, probably, Far Cry 3.

K
K.e.k.s 08.09.19

Now I pererosla BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea 1 and 2, but now with a Russian voice acting.
And probably DmC: Devil May Cry here with this mod:D

R
Ruyder 08.09.19

Yes, a lot of these games, only for all time not find.