3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliq 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Fort Constantine ... (Fallout 3)

Located not far from the base of the enclave, in general, in this fort there is an experimental medical armor, while the best that I found, at least "Tesla", nervously smokes on the sidelines)
So, in addition to this room, there are 3 more, for the opening of which you need a hacking skill pumped to 100. Judging by the fact that the quest to get into the fort was serious, I think there is something new behind these 3 doors) Please, unsubscribe those who opened these doors ...
75 Comments
Sort by:
[
[LuKas] 05.01.21

How did you get to this fort? Tell me about the quest plz, I'll check.

N
Nermi 05.01.21

yy ghoul quest to destroy gulen-haters (in the city they give ghouls) (you will be given a sniper for free) chat with the locals, it turns out that they are not gulen-haters, but that they have keys) again talk to the ghoul say that you know about everything, he will promise 100 for each key caps) well, hunt for the keys ... you can take them anyway (if the skill of eloquence is good) or stupidly kill ... there are only 3 keys ... before you kill the victims, talk to them (they will tell you the location of one fort) karoch how you collect all the keys, hammer on the ghoul and go to the fort) there, after wandering a little, you will find a room and the corpse of a raider girl from the corpse, remove the key and go into the room ... so that's what I'm all about: the room contains a set of unique power armor T- 51b (armor itself has 50+ defense, helmet 10+)

behind those doors there is nothing but armor and "Fat Man", there is an old bomb storage

A
Aliq 05.01.21

Deadli_Stalker
thanks) By the way, did you find any other interesting quests? and then something with quests is stressful (

N
Nermi 05.01.21

many interesting) quest of grandmother Agatha, say ... a new radio station will appear on which this old woman will play the violin

N
Nermi 05.01.21

pix.PlayGround.ru here she lives (=

A
Aliq 05.01.21

) did you complete the quest to get an improved minigun? also in town ghouls are given by Riley

N
Nermi 05.01.21

know) I have almost all the quests in the game (=

A
Aliq 05.01.21

I just put the game on Sunday) well, nothing is the main quest almost to the end, the fraternity is waiting for my order to advance) right now, I'm running around the world) only I don't understand Level 20 is the limit?

N
Nermi 05.01.21

yeah

A
Aliq 05.01.21

mdas figovastenko)) well, not what) we will break through, we are true connoisseurs of a fallout) really a lot of shortcomings, and disadvantages compared to previous games)

N
Nermi 05.01.21

yes = _ = well, modders are not asleep)))

A
Aliq 05.01.21

yeah give them only material tool)

W
WarWolf 2032 05.01.21

though a bunch of shortcomings, and shortcomings compared to previous games)
Compared to the stalker - the game was just done (there are enough shortcomings and glitches too =)

T
The demiurge 05.01.21

People, where is the "Heavy Weapon" in Fort Bobblehead?

L
LIon88 05.01.21

Deadli_Stalker Please
tell me if you can de this beautiful city of ghouls? This is not the place where they were hiding near the taverns. Should they all be taken to the tower?
And if you can say something like that ghoul's name)

D
Delta 38 05.01.21

Bobblehead "Heavy Weapon" is not in the fort itself, but in a shack nearby, inside there is still a robot walking and on the bed the book "Pistols and Bullets" etc .....

G
Glastonbury 05.01.21

By the way, in the same fort, you can apparently launch a nuclear missile, but where it falls is unknown.

a
andari 05.01.21

The armor is gorgeous there, but it's bad luck, HOW TO REPAIR IT!

T
The demiurge 05.01.21

To Delta 38
Thank you found =)

And a question on the forehead =) How to get to Raven Rock?

N
Nermi 05.01.21

LIon88 Historical Museum ... near the pedestal where the radio plate had to be hung ...