3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliq 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Fort Constantine ... (Fallout 3)

Located not far from the base of the enclave, in general, in this fort there is an experimental medical armor, while the best that I found, at least "Tesla", nervously smokes on the sidelines)
So, in addition to this room, there are 3 more, for the opening of which you need a hacking skill pumped to 100. Judging by the fact that the quest to get into the fort was serious, I think there is something new behind these 3 doors) Please, unsubscribe those who opened these doors ...
75 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flake 05.01.21

Everyone can be convinced with eloquence.

b
bankrott0 05.01.21

damn, even if he didn't think, he gave all the keys to the gul crawley, and he then said that he would soon go to the fort. I didn’t follow him. Then after a while he clung to the fort, entered the staff building, the command residence and the warehouse with bombs. As a result, in the basement of the residence I found a locked door, but it needs a key, which I probably gave back to Crowley.
question: can you somehow get into the fort by another path, except for this basement, without having the keys? if not, then tell me where you can get these keys if the crawls are no longer found.

F
Flake 05.01.21

Crowley should then appear in the Dungeon, if there is a "Sandman" perk, you can soak him while he is sleeping and pick up the armor. You can also shoot ALL Dungeons)
And there are no keys anywhere else.

C
CAMBUKA 05.01.21

eloquence does not help when the quest is not given the choice to ask no !!

C
CAMBUKA 05.01.21

and where exactly the armor I have at the megaton bridges all climbed !!!

F
Flake 05.01.21

try to steal, and if you do, it's okay, I stole from Dave myself.

M
Mirage_Eldems 05.01.21

Behind these 3 doors are armor, weapons, and ammunition .. pretty good .. I hacked these doors and I tried to armor with the help of a code, I could not find a key, and by the way, medical armor lies in mine in the city of death claws in the north (I don’t about the cave) there buildings are broken and there is a hatch in the underground

M
Mirage_Eldems 05.01.21

There is a T-51b in mine, the same one that is given after passing the anchorage, only it is not in the winter version and can break

F
Flake 05.01.21

In the city of Old Olney in the north, there is a medical in the sewers.

A
Alex patron 05.01.21

The T-51b does not have 50 protection, and this 40.

F
FFan 05.01.21

This quest became inactive for me after Anchorage. I didn't know about it. adventure.

H
Henrick 05.01.21

There is a T-51b and a medical one near Old Olney, and I don't need to drive it here, I found it right now.

T
Timur 23456 lost 05.01.21

How to fix the targeting antennas in Fort Constantine ??????

A
Ara911 05.01.21

Help me please. What if you've already given Crowley the keys and let go?

s
super.ice911 05.01.21

Aliq
level limit can be removed by mod up to level 30 or code, almost 100