3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliq 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Fort Constantine ... (Fallout 3)

Located not far from the base of the enclave, in general, in this fort there is an experimental medical armor, while the best that I found, at least "Tesla", nervously smokes on the sidelines)
So, in addition to this room, there are 3 more, for the opening of which you need a hacking skill pumped to 100. Judging by the fact that the quest to get into the fort was serious, I think there is something new behind these 3 doors) Please, unsubscribe those who opened these doors ...
75 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delta 38 05.01.21

in Raven Rock on a plot ...

T
The demiurge 05.01.21

Thank you.

E
Exeptor 05.01.21

By the way, the ICBM in the fort does not start in any way, that is, it starts, but the alarm is turned on, and that's all, and if you enter the computer, it writes a system failure.

S
SAS-W 05.01.21

When you enter launch codes, the ICBM really flies away. In any case, the bunker is closed and the ground is shaking. Unfortunately, I have not yet found any consequences of launching. I wonder where, after all, she flew away ... Really to China?

S
Slayterpro 05.01.21

She didn't fly anywhere! She prepared for the start and braked because the coordinate system did not work.

S
Slayterpro 05.01.21

andari, shoot the cavo from the brotherhood of steel or from the apostates. Their armor is suitable for repair.

M
Mr_PacMan 05.01.21

I either have a glitch in the scripts or I have not completed something. Help me to understand.
I'm at the fort. I got to the room with the armor. I activate the R&D terminal of the armor. There is a command: turn on the stasis field. I activate and NOTHING (((. My answer is: the inclusion error. I killed the ghoul kotromu gave the keys, maybe because of this?

M
Mr_PacMan 05.01.21

))) I figured it out myself. I killed a ghoul. I took the keys, took off his armor (he was still surprised, he seemed to be wandering around in a suit) and went to the fort. It turns out that this ghoul had already gone for the armor and I took it off his corpse)))

F
FGR 05.01.21

Mr_PacMan, and where is this Ghoul and what is his name? otherwise I forgot

G
Guardian. 05.01.21

Mr. Crowley, City of Ghouls, Istric Museum. He is alone in a beige business suit.

F
FGR 05.01.21

Happy Man, thank you, I'll go fill it up)

G
Guardian. 05.01.21

Yes, please! :)

K
Kysh1980 05.01.21

I gave this Crowley the keys, not killing a single one, followed him through the entire map as he fled. Near Fort Constantine, he became aggressive towards me. I banged him, took the keys. But they don't open the doors of the fort. After a while, I rocked the hack. He broke into the front doors of the fort. And there are no corpses of raiders with keys anywhere. Where is this body lying in the fort?

40pounds 05.01.21

On the second lower level of the bunker, like Tara, their name is NPC, she is lying right in front of the locked door with a key ...

K
Kysh1980 05.01.21

Thanks, but she's not there. Apparently the next time I pass the armor ((

T
Tiber 05.01.21

mmm you better go to the fort (basements) through the command residence, and not through the main building. when you go down it will be problematic to miss at least one door, so I think you can still find a reservation)

40pounds 05.01.21

oO I went there through the house, where else the protectoron walks, where the corpse also saves .. in general, if you have all the keys, then you have to open everything, because the container has a key either from the arsenal or from the laboratory =))) last probably most real, but I don't remember)

P
Pril balsam 05.01.21

It lies near the door to which the key is. I gave the keys to Berkeley and went to check how it was in Fort Constantine, but some doors, for example, the "command" could not open, I needed a key in another place,
then I rebooted the game, I did not give the keys, but I checked everything myself. All were opened everywhere and with different keys. So it's better not to give the Berkeley keys and check everything yourself.

K
Kysh1980 05.01.21

Thank you all! Everything worked out. I run in T-51b))

K
Kysh1980 05.01.21

I don't know why - Chot stubbornly hammered into the main building, but did not pay attention to the residence house, I thought so - the barn is worth it))