3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antohа 05.01.21 11:22 pm

GTA Online on pirates (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do you think it will be possible to play GTA 5 with a friend on a pirate game through Hamachi or Tungle?
Or is it better to buy a license and not sweat it (which I most likely will do)
100 Comments
Sort by:
P
PsRec 05.01.21

I saw something like that on tunngle but did not find anything specific

r
romanius__ 05.01.21

ganibal12123
I think it's nasty, because all the actions of the players on-line are processed on the Rockstar servers, but maybe some purely pirate servers will be ... time will tell

S
Seryoga Barsukov 05.01.21

anyway, there will be 4 and san andres is, and 5 will be

p
penoplastik 05.01.21

Now imagine what kind of haemorrhage it will be with connecting / configuring the game. What about cheaters? If there are so many of them on the face, then one can only imagine how many of them there will be on the pirate. There will be no adequate system of friends / invitations to tasks, there will be no NPCs for a long time. By God, only the impression will spoil from the game. And then everyone will shout "multiplayer gta online gomno, boring, I played !! 11"
You can fork out once in so many years for such a game. Online multiplayer is really awesome.)

N
Naumoff25 05.01.21

penoplastik Gorgeous
? No, I have not heard !!!
It is poor, everything is buggy, the search for sessions is not really long, it hasn't changed since pastgen, people disappear, hrch is full

S
Sir.Rumata 05.01.21

GumaSt Everything
is fine with me, a great cartoon turned out

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

Online works fine with a crack from reloading. You need to start the game, register for the rockstar social club, be sure to indicate the country of residence - the United States of Argentina. There you can see some kind of jamb with rega, so it is played even on a pirate.

S
Supra NH1 05.01.21

if only make their servers.

E
Energy death 05.01.21

ganibal12123
PsRec
Crysis_Net_2
Supra NH1
and how do you imagine it?) for the sake of freeloaders, pirates will invest their money to maintain servers, or do you all believe that servers are kept on one word of God)

C
Crysis_Net_2 05.01.21

Energy Death
Donate advertising. SAMP or MTA servers are kept the same.

p
penoplastik 05.01.21

I also do not experience any problems with the connection, Nobody has ever disappeared anywhere. Everything is loaded quickly. Maybe someone is not friendly with hands? >:

E
Energy death 05.01.21

Crysis_Net_2
these things are a little different)
I played on famous mmo freeshkas at one time, the admins there get out as best they can, thanks to the same donation that is on the off servers. just the people playing there do not understand that in any case they will have to pay money for it.

W
Win32_ 05.01.21

People, go on a pirate on the network to play, if someone does not know how, then here is the instruction - http://meetgames.ru/news/kak_igrat_v_gta_5_grand_theft_auto_v_po_internetu_onlajn/2013-04-21-91

p
pos.aleks 05.01.21

Well, yes, it's stupid to go around the map and shoot other players, it's very interesting

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

For a long time already, many have been playing on the tablet from reloading in pirate online with faces. The advantages are that you don't need to pay for the game and you won't be banned for cheats.

S
Swift eagle 05.01.21

_DooM_
You yourself understood what you wrote, if only in your rogue dreams you can play with pirates on the official servers.

4 fingers 05.01.21

_DooM_
And then everyone like that believed you and WOW

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

4 Fingers
And cho, you don't believe me, chtol?

R
REYZOR22 05.01.21

2000 r is a lot and I will not buy, but the multiplayer is closed somehow I will survive

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

Fairy tales. Everything goes through the Social Club and a specific account, without which it simply will not connect. There is some way to play multiplayer on pirates using mods, but not on OFFICIAL SERVERS, but on a specially created emulated one. And on such a left multiplayer, a huge part of the possibilities simply will not work, there will be continuous glitches.