3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antohа 05.01.21 11:22 pm

GTA Online on pirates (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do you think it will be possible to play GTA 5 with a friend on a pirate game through Hamachi or Tungle?
Or is it better to buy a license and not sweat it (which I most likely will do)
100 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

nat.mih
And you don't believe me?

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

_DooM_
I believe in logic and in God (but this is already personal and does not concern anyone). If you want me to believe you, try to convince with facts, not empty words.

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

nat.mih
dane, I'm just trawling schoolchildren, so that they have hope.

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

_DooM_
Cruel, however. For fans of the game who dream of driving online, I advise you to buy the game. This is the only game I bought (the rest I downloaded for free). She has a lot of hemorrhoids, but also a lot of fun, she is worth the money. It can be played for quite a long time (online, and the plot is short). If you only need a plot, then you should not buy, but for online take it without hesitation.

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

_DooM_
I think that if a person has a computer that can handle the game, then he is quite able to find 2 thousand. It's not that much money. If people have financial problems, then they have no time for games.

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

nat.mih
To be honest, I thought it would cost more. Well, I thought so in connection with the fall of the ruble.

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

_DooM_
Yes, I was surprised too. I thought it would be from 3000 rubles. And here is the boxed version at the cost of pre-order (and even with GTA money for pre-order) less than 2000 rubles. Well, since I took it to Mvideo, then 500 rubles. paid with bonuses from their card. So 1500 rubles is quite acceptable for such a game.
I came to the store in the morning on the first day of sales. A couple of people were already hanging out in the ranks with the games in search of a game. Well, I'm straight to the sellers. The consultants have not even had time to put the game on the counter. They got me straight from the packaging.)))

M
Misha Cherik 05.01.21

Are there any options to play GTA 5 online on pirates?

B
Bandera John 05.01.21

Don't be a miser, buy a license. You can't play pirates online

M
Misha Cherik 05.01.21

Bandera's John
I'm not a miser, I'm just poor. There is no money. In general. Absolutely.

B
Bandera John 05.01.21

Misha Cherik
So make money. There are hands

A
Andrey Repnev 05.01.21

You will NOT be a friend. Pirate is a broken version where there is a bypass of the license or id or something. In pirates, as I suppose, they either emulate it or something else (I'm not an expert for sure on this I won't say :)) in short, so that the server recognizes you, you need a key anyway. The old one will not pull because any key is tied to the account and if you want to play with someone else's, then you will have to log in using someone else's login and flog. In general, NO!

B
Boss_Timurchik 05.01.21

Misha Cherik
hour discount only 1339.33 rubles according to my rules discount

S
Sprintin 05.01.21

Misha Cherik is
not! buy already! discounts are coming! plus ng discounts will still be looking before the mowers will throw off the price!
schoolboy? ask ancestors for ng! do you work? put aside a gift for yourself!

S
Spiny 05.01.21

Online in GTA in the style of GTA is difficult to do. But in fact, the developers climbed into the framework of GTA. Gangs, drugs, just bad guys and robberies. We see the same in single player mode (any part). Another thing is how they approached realism ... Going online, we see how combat helicopters fly, and among them there is an analogue of our Mi-24, fighters and are spreading the city. The tanks are driving. Not all at once, but they meet. You can turn on the passive mode (they can't kill us, but we can't kill anyone either), but I get bored. I want to kill too. Another problem ensues here. Cheaters. Personally, I did not suffer much from cheaters. In general, going into GTA online, you can see chaos worse than in Just Cause. However, I play online.

U
UnknownAssassin 05.01.21

Why GTA 5 online is enough for me and on LAN, well, if they hack online, then yes there will be cheaters, but in litsuha it is no exception that there are no cheaters. Nothing is perfect, so that GTA 5 will be hacked, it's only a matter of time.

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

UnknownAssassin who
?

U
UnknownAssassin 05.01.21

_DooM_
I said that GTA 5 (pirate) online, for the time being, and inappropriately now, at least on a local network, would be done.

_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

UnknownAssassin
GTA 5 on LAN need to be done?

U
UnknownAssassin 05.01.21

YES FIRST BY LOCAL AT LEAST, THEN ONLINE.