3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romahmao 05.01.21 11:29 pm

AMK mod, Transmutation Recipes (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

As far as we know, the AMK mod added this wonderful nuance to the already rich gameplay, I propose to arrange an exchange of recipes in this topic.
The first from me:
1) Drop, for three hours in the Electra anomaly = Tear of Electra (Radiation -10, Fatigue +16)
2) Sea urchin, for three hours in Fry = Porcupine (Radiation -65, fatigue +18)
127 Comments
Sort by:
r
romahmao 05.01.21

Supplement there are more than 20 recipes here are their names:
1. Drops of Soul
2. Fire Soul
3. Crystal Soul
4. Crystal Soul of Bengal
5. Tears of Electra
6. Tears of Fire
7. Tears of the Chimera
8. Grandma's Beads
9. Great-Grandma
's Beads 10. Grandma's Beads Burera
11. Fire Dummy
12. Bright Dummy
13. Moon Dummy
14. Pudding
15. Porcupine
16. Electric Porcupine
17. Snotty Porcupine
18. Stone Porcupine
19. Steel Gingerbread Man
20. Titanium Gingerbread Man
21. Diamond Gingerbread Man
22. Giant's Younger Brother
23. Skin
24. Scale
25. Shell
26. Controller's scalp
27. Symbion - obtained by joint transmutation of four artifacts into Aspic anomalies. Medusa, Drop, Blood of a Stone and a Thorn,

Even if the transmutation fails, an art called Cobblestone turns out to have no properties, but it can be pushed to Professor Sakharov for 8000 rubles.

P
Parrottranslator 05.01.21

Mod Pts. heavy! can this be separated from everything else?

r
romahmao 05.01.21

This is not a current feature for AMK, it's worth it, the game is transformed and I have been cutting for the second week in free play

B
Big man 05.01.21

Symbion is obtained by joint transmutation of four artifacts into the Aspic anomaly. Medusa, Drop, Blood of Stone and Thorn.
Do you know what time of mutation? I already have 12 hours and nifiga

B
Big man 05.01.21

Mod Pts. heavy
18 megs is not much even for Dial-Up

r
romahmao 05.01.21

about the symbion it seems like it should lie for 18 hours, I got it after five attempts

r
romahmao 05.01.21

to be honest, AMK mod super game is changing, I advise everyone

l
logo465 05.01.21

Yes, I do not argue, especially soon the machine gun will be added !!! ))) HA HA HA! Fun!

P
Parrottranslator 05.01.21

The mod is heavy in terms of money

Q
QwertyVZ 05.01.21

People help plz, I swung amk 1.3.1 from here. but for some reason it seems like an undefined file thought the glitch swung it from the AMK site the same crap what to do?

B
Barsulo 05.01.21

People who have the AMK 1.3.1 mod, skip the save made already in the FREE PLAY (that is, after the passage of the plot) of the game! Throw to [email protected]

H
Harvat 05.01.21

but how to place them in anomalies even I can’t tell you

F
FreddyCruger 05.01.21

You just take and stand next to the anomaly and throw the necessary art or a few art from your backpack into it and wait!

F
Fanyk_ 05.01.21

Let's better about where to get these recipes.

Probabka beads - Sidorovich, for the quest to destroy the dogs near the tunnel.

Skin - Cordon. The recipe sheet is at the outpost, on one of the nightstands in the barracks.

Grandma's beads - Dolgovets muddler for the barrel he lost, an-94 with a built-in grenade launcher. This barrel can be removed before reaching the Bar, from one of the bandits (in a raincoat) in the catacombs at the Research Institute of Agricultural Industry. The bandyuk may not respawn immediately, it may have to wait a bit.

Add :)

H
Harvat 05.01.21

even in the dark valley, you need to save the chela from the bloodsucker in the building and he gives out the recipe (sorry, I didn't remember what)

H
Harvat 05.01.21

this person gives the recipe for "Snotty porcupine"

In the X-18 laboratory the recipe for "Symbion" where the documents are

Protect the parking lot of stalkers near Sidorovich and get a recipe (again forgot what)

F
Fanyk_ 05.01.21

Who found the recipe in X-16?

H
Harvat 05.01.21

recipes can be bought from a sly of this type in the BAR

F
Fanyk_ 05.01.21

by the way, one of the recipes for this guy, who says "come dude, for since you always have something interesting for me" ... so, the recipe for "Sunlight" is a complete mess, well, like he cheated, well for 30 pieces just in the hope that the Tagged One will die somewhere and will not be able to punish.
I am already developing an operation to destroy this wahlak, he has not long to live.

H
Harvat 05.01.21

Sakharov has 3 recipes - Electra Tear, Electra Tear Mod and Fire Tear Mod - gives for a snork, a suit, and for X-16.
Kruglov, if you bring it, then he gives four (some modifier)