3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romahmao 05.01.21 11:29 pm

AMK mod, Transmutation Recipes (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

As far as we know, the AMK mod added this wonderful nuance to the already rich gameplay, I propose to arrange an exchange of recipes in this topic.
The first from me:
1) Drop, for three hours in the Electra anomaly = Tear of Electra (Radiation -10, Fatigue +16)
2) Sea urchin, for three hours in Fry = Porcupine (Radiation -65, fatigue +18)
127 Comments
Sort by:
h
hedgehog 05.01.21

to ZKRED
with the recipe is the same mess as if you have 2 sets of soldier equipment on your block (the recipe will come out with them), spawn glitch

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

what are 2 sets of soldier's equipment? I haven't seen a single one

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

2 Harvat: this file, to which (amk_mod.script) the link, how to put it in the Gamedata scripts folder? there already is one, the current content is more like machine code, it looks like you need to compile it? how? Or is it possible to prescribe one recipe in the PDA as a thread?

H
Harvat 05.01.21

2 ZKRED: this file is from AMK 1.3.1, and you can get the recipe for scales from Voronin (in general, where did you get that the scales lie at the checkpoint?) And if you read carefully, there would be no questions (specifically, the message of EZHZh from 03.03.08 23:59), and in the PDA, you can not prescribe recipes at all, just demolish the line where it is written that in the PDA the recipes should be "and actor: has_info (" info_amk_recipt _ ******* ")" or instead of asterisks one recipe for all transmutations put

h
hedgehog 05.01.21

Harvat +1
how good it is that there are still stalkers who trample the zone for a reason !!!

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

it says here that at the checkpoint, and this phrase and actor: has_info ("info_amk_recipt _ *******") it is only in this file and is (downloaded); I had nowhere else to find it. And similar to her too. Apparently I have another version of the AMK. Then sorry.

H
Harvat 05.01.21

AMK 1.4.1 also has this phrase in the amk_mod.script file take a closer look

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

no, the local bot does not allow to insert its text, there is only one line, 35017 characters long (beginning c = "LwcGAgdmAQAkRAgEEG8LCxdHIRleLx5va1luh4CTib2GUqSIipKF). Then I have a question: why after X-16 the bartender did not send to Voronin, also a glitch? Voronin notes on the map, they are not allowed to see him

b
beregovoi brat 05.01.21

Take the task to disable the Scorcher, skip.

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

it's already done

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

the bartender said just go to pripyat

b
beregovoi brat 05.01.21

You, at the checkpoint, approached the debt workers (the one opposite the arena)? Talked to them? In theory, the dialogue thread opens. If you don't have it, then it is very strange.

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

of course it did.
Now I bypassed all the saves, in one it appeared, although before it was definitely not there, I often tried to get to them. Some glitches still surfaced: a recipe for a deserter (I didn't even examine his corpse, but killed it by throwing a grenade under the trailer), if you write something like the following in the task_manager.ltx file:
[my_info]
info_portion = info_amk_recipt_cheshya
this will give a recipe for scales
where info_amk_recipt_ches file info_amk_recipts.xml,
then I wrote for a long-term man who instructs to destroy the lair of dogs, that is, in the part
; tasks for zastava_commander
under the line
reward_item = af_mincer_meat; this means that he will return the artifact "Chunk of Meat"
added
reward_info = my_info; And this is that you will get the information that you indicated
And the glitch is like this, this recipe remained for all other saves, just somehow strange, it is not in the log, but it is in the Help, but after several restores and reboots it goes

h
hedgehog 05.01.21

to ZKRED
Respect, comrade, worked well!
you hacked the whole mod now in front of the entire stalker community ... :-))))

V
Vlad49 05.01.21

Can you people take a recipe for a steel bun?

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

return the shotgun to the hunter in the bar, he will

V
Vlad49 05.01.21

sorry for the gun I found then I had to throw it back but it is not :-(

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

so it still has a green dot, no matter where it is, look at the map

V
Vlad49 05.01.21

nope does not show

Z
ZKRED 05.01.21

glitches tada, it happens, recover early and replay :)