3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordkaho 07.01.21 07:21 pm

A little about working out the world. (Cyberpunk 2077)

He began to replay the game already knowing many of the plot features, and now, in the best traditions of the Witcher, he began to find something funny.

Spoiler: You know Brandon's friendly drinks machine? If you come to him at the beginning of the game, then you can find a still inactive quest and a technique that tests and checks the responses of the pseudo-intellect.

Or for example:

On the street "robbery" we can intervene and kill or neutralize the attackers. We receive the reward after we took the chip with the record from the corpse. Record - one dude shares with a certain Hacksaw that he killed 30 members of another gang. This seems to be all. But, if you look for chips on those dudes whom you put down, you find another chip, where the Hacksaw is already, as a gesture of goodwill prompts that other gang where you can intercept one dude and drunk. Such is the plot.
52 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordkaho 07.01.21

And here is the non-advanced part. Task "Network magic". There is a laptop next to the lady selling information about the "book". If you scan it, then it attacks you, even if it is still not clear why. But! The hall of the building where you are is is a peaceful zone. To kill her you have to go outside. At the same time, she is a peaceful character, so as soon as you kill her, a "wanted" tag appears, that's okay, we go inside, this is a "peaceful area" and this tag does not work there.

j
jax baron 07.01.21

lordkaho
I was still When I started playing, I immediately realized the game is rich in small details, and already finishing the plot (I already went through 2 stations) the thought did not change

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

jax baron
I'm just replaying now, just trying to catch such moments. The first time I played "on emotions", that is, for example, I just killed the owner of the Clouds club, as I attacked Maelstrom when I had the opportunity to "grab the gun". The second time I try everything slowly and carefully, and it turns out that everything has been worked out, Maelstrom can give you Bot himself, the owner will give the keys to the elevator so that you can wash off, and so on.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

And here. I don't know how freshly caught it is. But, if you are a Corporation, then in Silverhand's quest to buy old disks, I managed not only to buy disks, but also a bunch of Samurai gear. This was not the case before. The seller is an old man, after the phrase for a corporation begins to rub in that "here, you are a corporation, but you understand, so bring it to the masses."

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.01.21

A lordkaho
nomad could also trade with an old man, and he had clothes.
PS. with the Malstroms you will meet in the club, and there will be a different scenario depending on whether you killed Royce or not, saved the brick or not, and so on.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev

About different branches, if not killed by Malstrom, I am aware of. But before that, Grandfather_with_Plates never managed to get a discount and old discs. Only old discs and in the format "I see that you are lying, but at least you know about the band", but here is a completely different approach.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Out of the unpleasant. Max-So, who seems to have arrived and you are a corpse, in the later stages of the game differs only in one thing - immortal operatives always appear. They can’t kill you, but you can’t kill them either, even the strip doesn’t try to twitch. You can run away. In my opinion this is a little stupid, well, it's the master's business.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.01.21

You can also get a motorcycle in the game if you complete a hidden quest, and a quest without markers. You can meet the girl from the very first teaser for the game.

j
jax baron 07.01.21

Yes, for a child of the streets there is no such thing

j
jax baron 07.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Yes, I did it, I was tortured without YouTube.

W
Wise Owl 07.01.21

Another nice plus ... If throughout the game you come and listen to Harry (the Prophet who is broadcasting near Misty's shop), then at the end he will give out an additional quest.
Also, in the Kabuki area, you can stumble upon a chela selling expensive brandance. If we are too naive, then we will find ourselves back in the apartment from which Sandra Dorset was rescued with Jackie.
A sad, but still worked out moment - Jackie and Evelyn Parker signs appear in the columbarium.
After some quests, new things appear in V's apartment.

e
ej1k0r 07.01.21

And if you follow Panama in the prologue, you can hear about her dealings with 6th Street, and then it is worth reveling)

V
Vidokprime 07.01.21

Wise Owl
This fellow with Brayndans is forgotten!)
You find yourself with a bare ass in the toilet, and there are scavengers around!))) There is no armor, no weapons, all hope is for hidden murders and for a deck with a "closure".
This moment is very sobering, because You are already an impenetrable tank with a powerful barrel, by this time, and suddenly, you need to use everything that you have learned in the game to kill everyone!

W
Wise Owl 07.01.21

Vidokprime
Yes, it was funny) I have had the blades of the praying mantis installed ... Johnny clearly felt the expression of the facepalm in intonation, as if life does not teach you anything! xD

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
There are a lot of hidden quests there, starting from the garage under the stairs in the market, where you can listen to Johnny playing the guitar and see the portraits of the developers, people post them en masse. I'm not here, as it were, about quests, but about the elaboration of small details that do not affect anything, but they do exist and make the world more alive, or something. Well, the same vending machine, after all, by and large, you will find a technician or you will not find it does not affect anything, and without having already completed the quest, you will not understand what he was mumbling under his breath.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Wise Owl
I got there closer to the end of the game, and since the whole beginning of the game I was running around collecting a full deck of viruses, so I could spit all of them without even getting out of the bath. request-infection-overheat-suicide and all lie. But the path of a netraner is like that - you stand in the zone "they don't see you here" and watch from behind the fence how little men dying one after the other scurry about.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Wise Owl

If I understand correctly, he will give a chain of quests to check who rules the world. Vampires, reptilians, tsuwaki from Alpha Centauri and others. But I haven't seen it myself.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.21

lordkaho
Harry the Prophet only gives one additional quest.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, hell knows, I just read, maybe today or tomorrow I'll check what's there and how.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

Here's another observation. Quite random. We talked about "brain-disconnecting brain", if you carefully go through the beginning of the investigation with River, then after talking with the only employer of the cyberpsy you will run into a couple of Tigers. And it will be just at the house where in the future you can watch the "ancient" bradydance. The deck for brady is already on the table, but you cannot interact with it.