3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordkaho 07.01.21 07:21 pm

A little about working out the world. (Cyberpunk 2077)

He began to replay the game already knowing many of the plot features, and now, in the best traditions of the Witcher, he began to find something funny.

Spoiler: You know Brandon's friendly drinks machine? If you come to him at the beginning of the game, then you can find a still inactive quest and a technique that tests and checks the responses of the pseudo-intellect.

Or for example:

On the street "robbery" we can intervene and kill or neutralize the attackers. We receive the reward after we took the chip with the record from the corpse. Record - one dude shares with a certain Hacksaw that he killed 30 members of another gang. This seems to be all. But, if you look for chips on those dudes whom you put down, you find another chip, where the Hacksaw is already, as a gesture of goodwill prompts that other gang where you can intercept one dude and drunk. Such is the plot.
52 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordkaho 11.01.21

SpringOff

Well, here's one of the unpleasant moments, Detective, what's his name, who needs to save his nephew, gives you a look at the news that you've already seen three times in the elevators. And you can't interrupt.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

It's all sad ...

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

One of the flaws is the messages from Caesar at the end of the game. Even if you left him both the car and the money, after the birth of the child he will send his photo and the question "how is my swallow?" Although I, for example, this time did not take the car away from him, in figs she did not give up so golden to me.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

Doom Doom turns out to be a fan of the Samurai group.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

Oh yeah ... Jack's pistols. They were lying on the altar where you remembered him. Two.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

It is in this form that your machine arrives at you. Probably convenient.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

5 seconds after "arrival".

B
BlackTigerTK 12.01.21

lordkaho wrote:
One of the strange jambs of the game. Having received a "batman's car" I went to the races by itself. And so, you have already made 50% of the track in the first place and suddenly you become 6. I could not overtake the "teleported" participants, I came to the third ... But the moment is unpleasant.
I passed in Claire's car. All three races are ranked first.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.01.21

lordkaho wrote:
This is how your machine arrives at you. Probably convenient.
it never happened. Once, I was not very successful when I called the car, it was driving through a bunch of obstacles, as a result, it was without doors, But so that ...

l
lordkaho 12.01.21

BlackTigerTK
If I understand correctly, there is some kind of "breakaway" restriction, that is, the script looks to make sure you don't break away from the rest. A serious mistake like hitting a wall and they have to overtake you. But to fucking jump forward, it was a surprise. And they jumped more than once, which I did not expect at all.

l
lordkaho 12.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, this is my first time like this. Before that, it was that the motorcycle arrives, slows down next to you and sharply accelerates into the sunset. :)

l
lordkaho 29.01.21

Remember the moment in the Matrix when Neo is standing in empty space, and racks of weapons are coming to him from nowhere? In Cyberpunk it was a mess, watch an advertisement about whores :)