3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaharbaz 11.01.21 11:03 am

Ubisoft Server Unavailability Solution (Assassin's Creed 3)

We go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc and open the hosts file with any text editor
and look for lines containing ubi or ubisoft there and delete them, or comment out by putting the lines at the beginning - #

Most likely you have them left from other pirated games from Yubisoft, for example the previous Assassins.

Personally, I have had such lines:
127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft- orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

After that uPlay successfully connected to the server!

zs Do not forget to check the "offline mode" checkbox after the first launch !!!
148 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grustovelly 11.01.21

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

L
Lennar 11.01.21

Thanks buddy !!

J
JokerxxxRxxx 11.01.21

Hmm
, unfortunately I do not have a single line in hosts that is somehow connected with the yubikas,
but the yuplay still does not want to connect to the server. Most likely, the cracked uplay executable does not allow this.
Then can I play mutiplayer on pirate using non-broken uplay executable?

C
Cooper_only_I 11.01.21

It really helped! ATP doctor, I thought I was hopeless

z
zaharbaz 11.01.21

Arni Ares
does not think that this is related to the cracked file itself, rather something is blocking access to it, maybe a firewall, for example. suddenly once denied access to the Internet, for obvious reasons and forgot.

J
JokerxxxRxxx 11.01.21

zaharbaz
offensively
and in the brandmauer gave access to all executables
and in the firewall comodo
still does not rob ... I
don't even know what to do

s
svarschik 1987 11.01.21

zaharbaz
and if such is not at all ubi and ubisoft what to do

c
ciklon21 11.01.21

I did as you wrote, but still does not bother. What to do?

I
Igor121 11.01.21

What if there is no hosts file and no etc folder?

777Tip4er777 11.01.21

Thanks! It helped !!!

A
Assassin217 11.01.21

eeehhhhhhhaaaaaa works ATP big

L
Lyuxs 11.01.21

there are no such lines ..... at all

r
revan reaper 11.01.21

zaharbaz
thank you very much it helped me a lot !!!!

Z
Zzz ... russi4_ok 11.01.21

Thank you very much!

F
FABLER 11.01.21

zaharbaz
and what does the checkbox of the offline mode give?

p
poliz911 11.01.21

FABLER offline
game (just single player and the like)

G
GarretSSS 11.01.21

zaharbaz
So what to do for those who did not install pirates and who do not have lines with the word "ubi" in the file?

By the way, the following helped me a couple of times. I went to the cartoon, wrote that the servers were not available. I didn’t exit the network game window and after a while tried to login to the network. It worked. Sometimes I had to press a couple of times.

D
Darloud 11.01.21

I installed the pirate ... played ... then I downloaded the faces and entered the key ... once I went into the multiplayer there the type began to tell something, well, I immediately left ... and now the type no longer starts to tell immediately an error like everyone else ((and how to fix it?

A
Altair-1996 11.01.21

Anyway, there is nothing like that. It's a shame. On the old computer, everything was normal, but on the new one, all Yubisoft servers are unavailable. At first I thought it was due to the fact that I only use the neighbor's wi-fi))), but this is unlikely ...

D
DedMoroz44 11.01.21

I also do not have such lines, and the server is out of the access zone, which I just did not do, or what does not help. Although on the day the game was released, everything was fine, and the next too, and then how did it cut off .......... What the fuck ... nya?