3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaharbaz 11.01.21 11:03 am

Ubisoft Server Unavailability Solution (Assassin's Creed 3)

We go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc and open the hosts file with any text editor
and look for lines containing ubi or ubisoft there and delete them, or comment out by putting the lines at the beginning - #

Most likely you have them left from other pirated games from Yubisoft, for example the previous Assassins.

Personally, I have had such lines:
127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft- orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

After that uPlay successfully connected to the server!

zs Do not forget to check the "offline mode" checkbox after the first launch !!!
148 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filsip 11.01.21

I found the lines, deleted it. I don’t know, it didn’t help ... like yes, but like no

A
Adel_K 11.01.21

I didn't have lines, I decided to do this: I entered them there, then I went into the game, left, deleted the lines, went back to the cartoon in off mode, came out, latched in online mode, everything connected.

s
serg91100 11.01.21

There were no lines.
No servers are available.
Those. Yubik's support is silent.

o
omen578008 11.01.21

serg91100
Exactly the same. Only I haven't even started the game yet. Uplay won't let you. Invalid username or password. Although they are correct. The third day went. ... .900r b..d!

s
serg91100 11.01.21

I even went through the training section in multiplayer, and it was worth leaving and that's it ...
No servers are available.

T
Thor324 11.01.21

I plowed a cartoon, now the exact same crap

K
Kamikad_ze 11.01.21

the same garbage by the way a couple of times went online in the host there are no deadlines and that's the question when searching for a game how to choose the mode that counts?

P
Proteros 11.01.21

Adel_K
Thanks helped!

S
SDR 11.01.21

11/25/2012 12:58 PM SDR

I found the host and port for the game on the yubik support site:

Assassin's Creed III Ports:
TCP (remote port): 80, 443
UDP (local port): 3074

Uplay Launcher:
TCP: 13000, 14000, 14008

Can you tell me where to enter them. They say that the nunjo in Uplay is to introduce them, but how?

F
Filsip 11.01.21

GarretSSS
I do the same, it helps ... at first it writes unavailable, 3 times I click on the network and it goes, also try to disconnect everything that loads the Internet. And by the way, the chip with the lines helped the campaign

G
GarretSSS 11.01.21

Kamikad_ze
when searching for a game how to choose the mode that counts?
In the main menu, do not start a quick search (first line), but press create. On the next page, choose which category you need (all against all or team) and the mode in this

Filsip category itself.
I don’t have any lines, but today even played normally. I almost reached level 30 :)

o
omen578008 11.01.21

Is there any information that Ubisoft servers are not available? I can enter them on the site, but not in Uplay. Invalid username or password. What the hell?

s
sandro_sar 11.01.21

The hike of the developers does not bother at all about the absence of people in the MP, they think that they are all carried away by the single, do not tear it off)

F
FABLER 11.01.21

I, too, did not have these lines in the host file, I entered it, and the yupley lost the connection, deleted it, connected the third time, the connection was stable, but the sessions were not and on each mode the indication "low activity".

K
Kostyan K2stalker 11.01.21

I sit in Uplay, play in a single, I go to a cartoon - the servers are not available

o
omen578008 11.01.21

Kostyan K2stalker
I have not even launched the game yet. ((

R
Regori 11.01.21

And in my single, at startup, it sometimes loads uplay to the server, and for a long time

K
Kamikad_ze 11.01.21

GarretSSS
thanks for the help, but I have a question who is in what mode and in any way the session can not find one person to connect and then we do not play there are no people or what? I can’t find it, I’m even sorry about the face

F
FABLER 11.01.21

omen578008
Do you have the yupley launcher write that the login password is not correct?

F
FABLER 11.01.21

omen578008
tried password recovery or create a new account? or if the site enters normally there try to change the password and go to the launcher again.