3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaharbaz 11.01.21 11:03 am

Ubisoft Server Unavailability Solution (Assassin's Creed 3)

We go to C: Windows System32 drivers etc and open the hosts file with any text editor
and look for lines containing ubi or ubisoft there and delete them, or comment out by putting the lines at the beginning - #

Most likely you have them left from other pirated games from Yubisoft, for example the previous Assassins.

Personally, I have had such lines:
127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft- orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

After that uPlay successfully connected to the server!

zs Do not forget to check the "offline mode" checkbox after the first launch !!!
148 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar.tum 11.01.21

zaharbaz
u mea vyxodit net dostupa k C: Windows System32 drivers et

d
diotrixta 11.01.21

http://vk.com/wall-4015333_353959

Problem with AC3 multiplayer - Limited mode.

Ubisoft states: "Unfortunately, this is only a problem with Russian servers, as American and European servers are working properly. As soon as we understand what is wrong, we will immediately inform you."

The main thing is that they saw that there is a problem and it is serious. Now they will foolishly try to solve it.

E
Eldar.tum 11.01.21

zaharbazsps bol'woe pomoglo)

G
GarretSSS 11.01.21

Kamikad_ze
Yes, it does not depend on the regime. It's just that these Great Developers, who are already starting to piss off, cannot properly set up the servers. I personally play team modes. When you are lucky. Today, for example, I spent half a day in Domination and the War for an artifact without any problems.

o
omen578008 11.01.21

FABLER The
password was restored, changed. Everything is useless. Uplay just doesn't want to acknowledge me.

F
FABLER 11.01.21

omen578008
and do not want to start a new account?

k
kraf888f 11.01.21

a week later, I think everything will work out, he himself reached the third level and now the cartoon is in limited mode, by the way, the license

F
Freedom_07 11.01.21

SDR
These ports are open in your modem !!!

M
MaxBONDARENKO 11.01.21

SKINTO WHO IS JUST YOUR FILE

S
SDR 11.01.21

11RomchiK11
HOW !!! ??? I have a ZyXEL p660rt2 ee modem !!! Explain in more detail where to shove them !!!!!

o
omen578008 11.01.21

A question. I created another account in Uplay and the game went. Why didn't you go under the old contact?

T
Thor324 11.01.21

It's strange how you entered the key into a new account the 2nd time?

S
StarOfDeath 11.01.21

Thor324
He could not enter, how could he enter the old one? So everything is fine.

g
gio2012 11.01.21

I DO EVERYTHING according to the instructions, but when I enter the host through notepad there is only this !!!!!
# Copyright (c) 1993-2001 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This file has been automatically generated for use by Microsoft Internet
# Connection Sharing. It contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names
# for the home network. Please do not make changes to the HOSTS.ICS file.
# Any changes may result in a loss of connectivity between machines on the
# local network.
#
AND WHAT DO I DO ??

F
Filsip 11.01.21

diotrixta
Yes, yubisoft put a bolt on the hike against the Russian players, and what needs to be done so that they understand that we are people too?

o
omen578008 11.01.21

Akella's tech support answered today. They think this is due to the fact that Ubisoft used pirated content before. And where now to look for all the Ubisoft "stubs" on your computer?

F
FABLER 11.01.21

omen578008
through the search type and then delete everything you find, but you also need to clean the registry.

d
diotrixta 11.01.21

omen578008
Another company (Akella) besides Dolbosoft itself says garbage: read the official forums and you will find that overwhelmingly 95% (the majority) do not have a cartoon all over the world. At the same time, most of them did not have a cracked version before. Regardless of who you are and whether you quack the version, you will not be able to play the cartoon. The problem is on the side of the Yubi and Yupley systems.

o
omen578008 11.01.21

diotrixta

I haven't started this fucking game yet. Go .. go to the cartoon. At least see the single. I clean the registry manually. It's really full of "leftovers".

G
GarretSSS 11.01.21

With each new game in the series, Yubisoft promises to fix the situation with the servers, and things are still there. In Revelations, for some kind of hell, they introduced the NAT system. Apparently in order to make it easier to make excuses: "you have strict NAT! What do you want?" But in Revelation it was at least more or less normal with the search. A multiplayer AC 3 reminded me very much of the very first one, in Brotherhood. There, too, it was all the same sad: you go into a network game, you spend 5-10 minutes searching for sessions or connecting to servers, swearing, breaking the keyboard and leaving the game. Hopefully, these Great Developers will condescend to the needs of their worthless fans in the near future and fix everything. Otherwise, I will not take litsuhi AU from now on.

Filsip
I propose to draw up a certain manifesto / complaint / request signed by a large number of gamers (to involve everyone who can be at least with PG) and send it to Yubikam. Somewhere I have already participated in a similar venture. Who knows how to arrange all this, I propose to take it up.