3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marksman1231 11.01.21 11:19 am

Witcher 4 to be! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Informative ...
55 Comments
Sort by:
2KotoSa 11.01.21

Kep ... syab)))
And then after the tremendous success of the game and promises from the developers it was not clear ...
but Geralt will be an NPC .... alas and ah

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

2KotoSa
GeralT !!!! GERALT !!!
Yes, as long as possible, the Witcher universe has existed since the 80s ...

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 11.01.21

Stribogg
Universe since the 80s. And a lot of fanboys jumped out when the games went around the universe. They didn't even read the original source.

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Well, anyway, the name of the GG should be heard .. What for the fanboy, how did he play the game (in games), if he still has GG-Herald?

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 11.01.21

Stribogg
Will they teach you the names of the game. There are boobs, mats in the game - names are the tenth thing. The bulk of the fans of the witcher (game) shkolota. Vryatli they have the patience to read 2500 pages, and they read the same dialogues superficially, probably .. Although I read the witcher the same being a shkolota. Immediately after completing the first witcher. I found out that the game was made based on a series of books, found it and read it.

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

If even in games nothing hurts for cognition .. Che talk about studying .. Eh, to whom should the country be left in old age?)))

V
Vitala378 11.01.21

uraaaa !!!!!

a
alexk62rus 11.01.21

The bulk of all games are "shkolota"))
But the Witcher, in my opinion, has an audience that is much older than many others, and the student is unlikely to be able to appreciate the game at its true worth. depending on age, but for different reasons, because it is very rich and can please everyone.
And the distortion of names, titles and something else, this is simple ignorance and does not depend on age ...

B
BarackKamacho 11.01.21

h
hoursdragon 11.01.21

Stribogg
By the way, I’m still thinking, did it ever occur to anyone to do the same thing as with the witcher, but only with Prophetic Oleg, Targitai and Darkness?
There is also material - not plowed virgin soil! And taking into account different eras and places, it's generally a bomb.

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

hoursdragon
For me personally, only the chronicles of Conan are relevant in this direction. By the way, it was from the impressions of Conan from Cimmeria from the Howard sagas that Sapkowski invented Geralt's universe))

h
hoursdragon 11.01.21

Stribogg
Thank you, I'll know. From the standpoint of a "domestic" product, I thought about the question, all the more since I read "Tremya" until the morning, although I met Sapkovsky much earlier than Nikitin.

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

hoursdragon
Sapkowski is not "domestic". I really look at things, no one will make a good game about the prophetic Oleg now))) The story of Conan is a world-wide popular thing, has already been tested in cinematography more than once, and games seem to have been made .. Besides, there really is something to do - the universe Conan is also, if not better, worked out by Howard.

h
hoursdragon 11.01.21

Stribogg
So I meant neither Sapkovsky, but Nikitin, speaking about domestic (I understand that looking in profile, you can say the same thing that you just said, because I am a Ukrainian, but for me that Russians are Ukrainians - same).
And I understand you when you say that based on objective reality, no one will make a good game about "Three from the Forest". But dreaming is not harmful. ;-)
Besides, I didn’t read Conan - I didn’t happen, so I can’t objectively evaluate Howard's works.

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

hoursdragon wrote:
I have not read Conan
I advise. As for me, it is objectively better than Sapkowski, to whom I warmed up only after the 2nd and, especially, the 3rd Witcher ... Conan's universe is very well thought out, it is in our real world, only in the past 50 thousand years ... which also has magic, many countries, peoples, monsters and all sorts of generally mysterious characters, there are also some love stories, a lot of blood, wine, battles, and, of course, the Cimmerian barbarian himself, here at least a film of the 80s and a naive ug, but still Schwarzenegger in the role of Conan, this is very good)) I generally like simple men, whose words and deeds do not diverge, and they are not in sleek jackets, but in worn armor, smeared with the blood of enemies, and their philosophy is like Conan's. When he asked for help from his God Kromm-Kromm, help me defeat these enemies .. And if you don’t help, then go, you are not my God)))

V
VampireRaziel 11.01.21

Stribogg
Conan did not pray to Crom, explaining this by the fact that Crom gave his children life will and strength and left them to themselves. And even if he prayed, Crom does not hear prayers ... Although in one of the last books he still prayed to Crom

V
VampireRaziel 11.01.21

Stribogg
And so in the history of books, he never once asked for help from the gods ... he also mocked others seeing how they pray. He had only a battle cry "Crom" or "Crom and Steel"

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

VampireRaziel
I didn't even talk about prayers .. And I don't remember about an episode in a difficult battle, when he and his comrades were expecting some mega enemies, and he had such a conversation with Krom .. I read all the sagas in the early 90s, I don't really remember the details.

M
Mantykora 11.01.21

VampireRaziel
Once definitely asked for help from Krom and he helped as an exception, saying that Conan is the best of his followers. "Conan" was written by more than one person, so the authors can lie to each other ...

Stribogg
I introduced the Witcher 4 here - Ciri travels the worlds - Conan, King Arthur, other famous heroes ... Worlds as locations in The Witcher 3. And in the end of the confrontation with White Chlad, which some antagonist (s) represents.
I understand that it is possible, nonsense, but you can dream?

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

Mantykora wrote:
"Conan" was written by more than one person. I
remember that I liked only the works of Howard himself, but I didn't really read his followers.
Mantykora wrote:
I introduced the Witcher 4
here No, here the conversation was a bit different)) About a similar project for some other universes that have nothing to do with either the Witcher or CD Projekt