3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marksman1231 11.01.21 11:19 am

Witcher 4 to be! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Informative ...
55 Comments
Sort by:
N
NineHeart 11.01.21

After cyberpunk, maybe the 4th Witcher will be delivered!

M
Mercurionio 11.01.21

Aleksandr2242
What are you talking about? There are other characters as well. Enough to chew snot about gray-haired, already starts to get bored. You can come up with a new hero. The main thing is not to give up on the current moments. Those. not to mention Emhyr and other characters as current characters.

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

Mercurionio
and who is chewing snot here? In general, I do not want to repeat myself, you can read above how I see this series and we will, to put it mildly, strange and not habitual to watch a new story about other acting characters.

O
OldLis 11.01.21

And yap ran for Lambert. Lambert-Lambert, walrus dick ... and I would run after Eskel. I hope that this opportunity will be given. They are not fools at all to cut a chicken with golden eggs. Finish with Cyberpunk and go back to witchery.

O
OldLis 11.01.21

Aleksandr2242
Why not? If you put at the forefront not the character, but a certain plot or even a location. For example, the political games in Nilfgaard. There are several options: you can play as an aristocrat, you can play as a spy, for a court sorcerer, for example. Each Persian has its own background and motives. Purpose: to prevent the victory of the opposition Emhyr. Or vice versa - to lead the opposition and to drain Emhyr. And you act out for yourself, on the way, meeting a bunch of Easter eggs and good old Persians from the saga. Alternatively, some quest is given with a stop in Corvo Bianco)

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

OldLis
why not do the next part of the hitman without agent 47? Or for example, ancharted without a drake? Tough Sam, without Sam himself?

O
OldLis 11.01.21

Aleksandr2242
Well, do the same Mass Effect without Sheppard. And in Assassins, the creed GG is not a constant.
Fans of The Witcher are not Fans of Master Gervant personally. These are fans of the universe, put any GG here - everyone will happily eat.

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

OldLis
about the mass effect: it is not yet known what will come of it. So far, I only hear one whining about Shepard.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 11.01.21

Of course, only the computer will not forget to update))))))))))

A
Artem Artyushkin 11.01.21

I think there will be mods for the Witcher 4 that turn GG into Geralt

A
AlexJi 11.01.21

Cirilla told Geralt about one planet, they say, she would have stayed there, it would be nice to come up with an interesting plot for CD Projekt.

I
IlovePS4 11.01.21

How I introduce the Ciria Trilogy.
1) Part of Ciri is young young, very hot and of course sexy. She, like the Witchers, kills monsters (for money, of course) protects noble people - she has honor, respect, etc. But in one of the battles, she wakes up a special power, one that no one has ever seen. Without explaining anything, they are trying to deprive her of the Witcher privileges, to deprive her of mutations, to make her normal. But she escapes and becomes an exile from the hero. While she is in exile, she penetrates into the main stronghold of the Witchers and rummages in the library, finding there grains of information about an inexplicable carrier .. in

short 1 part A force awakens in Tsioi that can shake the balance of good and evil in this world in any direction, at the same time reveals a conspiracy of a secret order against everyone kings and queens.
Part 2- There is a prophecy about the chosen one, who must destroy the demon who invaded this world, and who else but Ciri should not destroy him.
Part 3, after the destruction of the demon, it turns out that a curse is imposed on the savior, namely immortality. Centuries pass, Ciri travels around the world in search of peace for her soul, which is chained to this world and body. She learns about the secret ritual and agrees, but this requires the essence of a demon, which can only be obtained by calling him, thereby releasing a lot of evil into this world. Something goes wrong, the demon breaks loose, Ciri fixes everything.
The ending is as follows - they show a small publishing house, in which a man sits, who gives autographs to fans of the new book, and next to him in the hood is a beautiful girl - guess who! who will wink at us and all the CURTAIN !!!

Expect the continuation of the addict's ravings about other franchises and games.

O
OldLis 11.01.21

And I would imagine, for example, Aedirn. The future of this state entity depends on the actions of my GG. My GG is 1) a skoyatael, 2) a Nilfgaardian spy, 3) a Redan spy, 4) a sorcerer acting in the interests of the reborn Conclave. The Persians of the foreground - Saskia, Iorvet, Roche and some Witcher, not necessarily Gerych. Cooperating with one or the other, my GG plays a decisive role in the policy of Aedirn, leading him either to independence, or to Nilfgaard, or to Redania. Along the way, he wets hordes of bandits and monsters, and blows Saskia and Franceske Findabair)))

K
Kaskad131 11.01.21

Hell, 3 episodes are not enough for this book, many are not ... the story goes on. There were a lot of things in the books, and not that much in the game in terms of plot.

K
Kaskad131 11.01.21

OldLis
I wo n't say .. I would really like to see Geralt, tsira, yen (someone has triss) together