3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marksman1231 11.01.21 11:19 am

Witcher 4 to be! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Informative ...
55 Comments
Sort by:
i
ili0ili 11.01.21

the news is fake, here some fat troll just piled up shit and cleaned it up

v
vksss94 11.01.21

No the witcher 3 is the last game in the series

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

vksss94
you are very much mistaken. )

P
Pril balsam 11.01.21

Dreaming is not harmful, it
is harmful not to dream

L
Life is shit 11.01.21

I would live. (

a
antibiotic90 11.01.21

Aleksandr2242
Why is this? It even says on the cover that this is the final part about the adventures of the witcher Geralt.

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

antibiotic90
get out of the tank or wherever you sit and find out everything.

K
Kirill Korneev 11.01.21

antibiotic90
Geralt, but not the witcher's universe. Projects have said a couple of times that the history of the world itself can continue on behalf of another witcher, but the likelihood is not very high.

e
edpru 11.01.21

The universe, that is, the Witcher appeared ... Everything can be expected.

S
Slaaneshy 11.01.21

Posony discard the save with a good ending and a lively Summer (you can find Summer in the game), for the port of saves in the fourth part, you can already start looking for a super save.

S
Shaq9832 11.01.21

I think it will be in the same world, but perhaps for another witcher, maybe even a witcher. Thus, I am inseparably connected with the story of Geralt both in the past and in the present. Therefore, I consider it my duty to continue the chronicle and, for the good and enlightenment of future generations, to begin describing another chapter of the deeds and exploits of this extraordinary man. ''

`` The story continues, the story never ends '' (c)

By the way, there is an interesting article, I advise you to read it http://pikabu.ru/story/sudba_geralta_3765851.

C
Carelia 11.01.21

After dls, forget about the world of the witcher for the next 5 years.

K
Kind Ram 11.01.21

hoursdragon wrote:
"Three from the forest"
I got the feeling of "de ja vu" from this phrase. Tell me in more detail. If you can link to a book, volume, cycle?

D
Dark kahn 11.01.21

Will be in the open world of the witcher. The character will be generated from 3 races.

P
Pecos_Bill 11.01.21

This will probably be the same as with Sapek, who said that the story of the witcher is over, and then bam, and wrote the Season of Storms. Projects will probably do the same, because tossing such a lucrative universe is not profitable.

M
Mercurionio 11.01.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0 The projects
did not even say that they beat the witcher. They score on Geralt.

P
Pecos_Bill 11.01.21

Mercurionio
Yes, I've heard that. But you never know what, all of a sudden, and about Gerych gash.

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

Mercurionio
The story of Geralt and the series of games itself, in my opinion, are the same. I'm afraid to imagine what the 4th part will be like.

C
CiaphasCain 11.01.21

Aleksandr2242 In
general, I like the series, and not specifically Geralt and Ko would be interested in running after other heroes. Let's say for the same Roche.
In the end, the whole charm of the Witcher is not only to bring down evil spirits and girls (: D), but just look at the grimdark (well, or just gloom) of the medieval era, when people felt relatively safe outside the walls of fortresses and cities: D

A
Aleksandr2242 11.01.21

CiaphasCain
and I didn’t seem to write that I specifically like Geralt. It's just that the whole series of games was about his adventures and his friends. And then people offer a typical RPG with the creation of their character and the like.