3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21 11:20 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I am personally looking forward to a good film based on Sapkowski's books. With a good budget, special effects, and the actors themselves. There is already news in the press that "The Witcher" is being filmed, although there is a fear that the budget will be budgetary, the actors are unknown, and the effects are at the level of the Polish series. For the role of Geralt, a whole TOP of applicants from venerable actors have already been created, but what about other characters? I bring to your attention my list of actors for the rest of the roles. And you add your options, supplement the list, agree, discuss and so on. Let's create your dream movie about your favorite "The Witcher".

Director - James Cameron or Peter Jackson

- Yennefer - Mila Kunis or Kate Beckinsale or Eva Green
- Triss Merigold - Elisha Cuthbert or Blake Lively
- Ciri - Chloe Grace Moretz or Emma Watson or Dakota Fanning
- Vesemir - Liam Neeson
- Milva - Cate Blanchett or Keira Knightley
- Angouleme - Juno Temple
- Cahir - Kit Harington
- Regis - Ralph Fiennes
- Buttercup - Jared Summer
- V V
- Shani - Margot Robbie
- Leo Bonart - Vinnie Jones
- Dijkstra - Val Kilmer
- Keira Metz - Teresa Palmer

Well, for the role of Geralt - Will Smith) In fact, Geralt of Rivia is so cool and irresistible that an actor has not yet been born for his campaign roles. You can of course rejuvenate Christopher Lambert or copy Mel Gibson and his William Wallace from "Braveheart", but so far it is difficult to name someone for this role.
60 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redkov_GOD 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
And Keira Metz?

s
serg pc 11.01.21

Elisha Cuthbert? are you serious? she is a beauty I do not argue but she does not suit the role of Triss Merigold

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Redkov_GOD
Suggest someone. Let's include in the list

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

serg pc
I wonder why? Can you suggest your version

R
Redkov_GOD 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Maybe Teresa Palmer?

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

Will Smith?????????? black man the witcher pancake funny

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Redkov_GOD
Accepted)

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 11.01.21

And the lip will not crack, have you listed all the top stars, or will you sponsor?

s
serg pc 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg xs
but not her

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

This is a dream movie. Therefore, all or almost all are top actors. The Witcher film should have the best.

P
Pritchard 11.01.21

Seriously speaking, while the film adaptation was not brought to any good. Any film adaptations are mainly produced against the background of hype in order to get more money. Yes, there is Warcraft, which is beautiful, but at the same time a very weak movie. And there are excellent CD project Red developments, which, with all the success of the witcher, did not make money, but good additions. And the best thing is that we will not play the witcher for another 10 years.I'm seriously, this is a wonderful conclusion, the series went to rest with his head held high, and then when they return to it, only a suitable product will be expected from it. The witcher does not need films, TV series, there is already enough excellent content, If someone is not enough, read the books, if you have not. It's time to finish with the witcher, There is already a wonderful point, after which it is not worth writing anything.

W
Wild rider 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg wrote:
In fact, Geralt from Rivia is so cool and irresistible that an actor has not yet been born for his role.
Travis Fimmel, no?

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

serg pc
Her role has an alternative in the form of Lively

D
Danil Zotov 11.01.21

Wild Rider
he's an old hera will be young in the movie

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Pritchard
If they make a quality movie or TV series, it would be great. Whether from a book or a game. I think The Witcher is worthy of adaptations anyway

R
Riws 11.01.21

And what, Michal Zhebrowski in the role of Geralt is no longer rolling?

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Wild Rider
As an option it will go. But it will be very difficult to choose an actor for the role of Geralt. In addition, the TOP actors for his role have already been formed. Perhaps some of them will get the coveted role.

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Riws
I think not. With all the outward resemblance. There will be a new film - there will be a new actor in the role of Geralt

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

Danil Zotov
Hugh Jackman yeah it would be super plays he perfectly

S
Smoke Demon 11.01.21

You do not have enough series or what ??