3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21 11:20 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I am personally looking forward to a good film based on Sapkowski's books. With a good budget, special effects, and the actors themselves. There is already news in the press that "The Witcher" is being filmed, although there is a fear that the budget will be budgetary, the actors are unknown, and the effects are at the level of the Polish series. For the role of Geralt, a whole TOP of applicants from venerable actors have already been created, but what about other characters? I bring to your attention my list of actors for the rest of the roles. And you add your options, supplement the list, agree, discuss and so on. Let's create your dream movie about your favorite "The Witcher".

Director - James Cameron or Peter Jackson

- Yennefer - Mila Kunis or Kate Beckinsale or Eva Green
- Triss Merigold - Elisha Cuthbert or Blake Lively
- Ciri - Chloe Grace Moretz or Emma Watson or Dakota Fanning
- Vesemir - Liam Neeson
- Milva - Cate Blanchett or Keira Knightley
- Angouleme - Juno Temple
- Cahir - Kit Harington
- Regis - Ralph Fiennes
- Buttercup - Jared Summer
- V V
- Shani - Margot Robbie
- Leo Bonart - Vinnie Jones
- Dijkstra - Val Kilmer
- Keira Metz - Teresa Palmer

Well, for the role of Geralt - Will Smith) In fact, Geralt of Rivia is so cool and irresistible that an actor has not yet been born for his campaign roles. You can of course rejuvenate Christopher Lambert or copy Mel Gibson and his William Wallace from "Braveheart", but so far it is difficult to name someone for this role.
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 11.01.21

J
Jc jensen 11.01.21

A star cast is the least a film needs, especially as inept as here.

A
Artem Artyushkin 11.01.21

Margot Robbie is such an option, it's not that. Shani was not like that. In place of Shani, I would take Natalie Portman

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

_Ozymandias_ the
film will be based on the book already said by the director

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

xoen
that's exactly what in poland there were only Russian girls Triss Yennefer and ciri were Russian girls, in this video they said that they were Russian beauties, rewind to 5:20

M
Maria Legenka 11.01.21

Sportklass
Where did you dig it up? Proofs for the studio. Somehow I can't believe that there will be a film at all.

M
Maria Legenka 11.01.21

Damn, this Vinnie Jones / Bonhart / is the spitting image of the beggar king

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.01.21

IceMuse
This is sad. My acquaintance began with The Sword of Destiny in 2005 and is still one of the best books I have read.
I wonder how many people know Villentretenmert without googling.

A
AleksandrFedorov 11.01.21

Wild Rider
Rather in appearance

u
u3epJlu 11.01.21

I think Daisy Ridley would be suitable for the role of Ciri.) Tom Hardy could play, for example, Lambert or Cahir.) And then there are a bunch of dwarves that xs who could play.) Buttercup could still be played by Jake Gyllenhaal.)

k
karlan 11.01.21

It has already been written that the film is already being filmed based on the gorgeous story "The Lesser Evil". Even with a budget of a couple of million, you can remove the norms of the Witcher movie. For example "Birkebeiners" made a pretty good movie about Vikings for a penny.

a
ant240801 11.01.21

IceMuse
By the way, the question is controversial, there are either 2 or 3 people, depending on what is meant by the word person.

I
IceMuse 11.01.21

ant240801
With a trick, I agree, but they did not answer it)) but the person "read" it))

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 11.01.21

It is necessary to direct Tarantino, then there will be smart but funny dialogues. And if there is Cameron, then there will be a lot of special effects, and this often spoils the film (although this is my personal opinion)

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Peck-peka
Before you get rude, you need to read carefully the post in the title, balabolka. Although with whom I speak, the cattle still do not understand

G
Gydra 11.01.21

Somewhere one Witcher cried ((
Spoiler

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Peck-peka wrote:
I already read your nonsense two times Read it
again, maybe you will become smarter)

G
Garrus-1994 11.01.21

No, not Milva, not Knightley. I can't stand her. So did Lawrence. They shove her into all the films, I'm already tired of it.
And who will play
Zoltana ?) _Ozymandias_ wrote:
I wonder how many people know Villentretenmert without Google queries.
All those who have read know it without Google, who have not read, but only played games have no idea about it. As well as about Regis, Vilgefortz and other brilliant characters. Although, for me personally, no one surpassed these two in terms of charisma and, in general, the interest that they cause. Well, I also liked Milva. And on the map in the gwent, they portrayed her beautiful.

T
TTG 11.01.21

Adam Sandler is well suited for the role of Geralt.

G
Garrus-1994 11.01.21

And for the role of Buttercup, Johnny Depp is best suited.